Touch disease

>touch disease

Apple shit, not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9aZZxNptp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahahahah holy fuck.

>mfw all the apple drones defended "muh thinness"

It's all wank anyway. Their computers are amazing. But fuck their phones/tablets.

This.

Apple cucks btfo

>Apple's reputation for building high-quality, premium products
lol

premium products yes but this is the company that can't afford to put a strain relief in their charge cables

I heard if you heat in in the oven at 235 F for twenty minutes, you can fix the connector and make it good as new.

Actually it's 400 f for 45 minutes.

You faggots would be saying the opposite if it was a failing touch pad on their shit computers.

I wouldn't. idgaf. the only good unix os optimised perfectly for the hardware. if you programmed you'd know

what a hyperbolic shit piece of journalism. if this was actually true there would be way more drama

>Their computers are amazing. But fuck their phones/tablets.
Computers have more parts that can break, there's no reason their phones shouldn't be more rugged. I'm going to have to assume you're speaking from your ass.

sounds like a stupid idea..
youtube.com/watch?v=E9aZZxNptp0

MacshitOS is literally the worst *nix based OS in the history of computing.

BSD optimised for the hardware. What's a better alternative?

it's not unix based?

holy shit Sup Forums.

Currently using an iPhone, I noticed that there is a very thin"pixel thin" glitch like bar at the top and bottom of the screen, sometimes when viewing photos/videos.

Is this one of the symptoms?

BSD.

Based Linus telling it like it is.

Dumb cunt this has already been posted and has been happening for a while now. Dumb Android cucks.

doesn't matter. it's more stable than any other shite out there. if you disagree then you haven't been in the industry. there's a good reason literally everyone in any reputable company uses them. keep posting your screenshots tho lad. really changing my mind about what i've already seen and experienced.

They're alright, nothing special. Damn sure doesn't warrant the price.

>macshitOS
>stable

OS X is stable? Industry? What?

>optimized perfectly
Not optimized for battery that's for sure.

> A bunch of unauthorized, amateur and illegal service centers say something
> Somehow it's news worthy and fact
Go ahead, call me a pajeet. You faggots are looking for any reason to justify being poor and owning some shitty chink lagroid phone.

>have only 3 hardware configurations compared to potentially billions on PC
>still shits the bed regularly
>stable

price is irrelevant when you are making 100k a year.

NEETs

Macs are primarily used by wannabe audio/video producers.

Hahahaha stable my ass. I manage macs at work. They're constantly fucked. The software has degraded from already low quality levels.

Kek. My server runs fucking Windows and it's been up for two months already.

I should probably install last month's updates.

oh god. there is no hope for this board

Oh yeah price is irrelevant good one Samir. I'm sure accounting will just take your word for it.

Don't forget college students with their parent's credit card.

Just admit it, the only reason you own a mac is so you can make remixes of dubstep music for your soundcloud in garageband

I've used Macs from the classic all the way up to dual G5 PowerMacs. MacOS and OSX has always been a clusterfuck piece of shit.

MacOS is just nothing but endless system error 11 bomb system crashes if you even breathe on it funny. It got the the point I had nightmares about the fucking quack loop crash.

OSX was no better even after several yearly $30 upgrade. Anything demanding whatsoever like video imports, large images, even fucking publishing and the system will crash and "poof" the application into nothing.

At one point a fucking dual G5 emitted a bang like a goddamn gunshot and the monitor blacked out. Next thing I know there's smoke coming out of the fucking thing. Only option? Drive to the nearest Apple service center two hours away, where I'm told: "Sorry it's out of warranty, want to buy another one?"

Fuck Apple, fuck their shit their trash hardware, fuck their joke tier OSs, and fuck you for lying and shilling this shit.

>i own a mac
>i am sophisticated

>Anything demanding whatsoever like video imports, large images, even fucking publishing

Why were you trying to do real work on a facebook machine? Stop using it wrong!

Ugh! Wangblows idiots, amirite macbros?

Just in time for the new iPhone announcement in a couple weeks, what a coincidence!

NO

who cares about poor people phones 2bh

>Forbes
Whether this is pro or against Apple it's not worth reading

yeah, their newest x86 ipad is truly amazing

timb to ubgraid :DDDDDDDDDD

as if apple users are rich. Poor ghetto fucks buy this shit on contract as a fashion accessory and a good Android phone commands a premium.

Point is Apple damned well is not a brand of wealth. Nor is it a quality product either.

Chinese shit is Chinese shit, whether it's 200USD or 1000USD

Apple users seem to think that the garbage hardware quality will somehow improve if they keep throwing money at it

The only correct way to own any ishit is to upgrade every release cycle. If you're too poor for that consider something else

Sounds like Apple has a potential lawsuit against their supplier.

Ah so this is that apple superiority I have been hearing about. Phones that bend, phones that will inevitably break their displays from inside out, phones that you can't hold like a phone unless you want to drop signal, phones that have no security whatsoever and get hacked every so often just like all those celebrities in the fappening and more recently the ghostbuster's niggress. And, of course, phones that are crippled when an update comes out when there's a new model out.

Great quality there. I'm really convinced.

>stable
they're the standard issue for psuedo intellectual code monkeys that "have to have a mac!!!!!"

They're worthless otherwise. Actual things that matter run on properly engineered *NIX derivatives

This. I find it funny how common I see total poorfags with iphones in their hands. Or like those poorfags that barely even have any furniture but they sure as hell own the latest macbook. Shit's hilarious.

Apple screams middle class trying too hard 2bh family

Doesn't bother me, 7 comes out soon enough

>will force people into buying the 7
Better invest in those Apple stocks soon.

This problem sounds related to bend-gate and is caused by repeated flexing. If my hypothesis is correct then the problem should not occur in phones that were kept in rigid cases should not have this problem. Likewise other makes of phone that were thin to the point of being flexible, but not intended to be flexed, will also exhibit the same problem.

I literally don't understand what's the fucking problem

It's Apple

JUST BUY A NEW ONE

Does this affect 6s/6s+ too I wonder?

They are practically the same phone, right?

>spend money on something your friends might sit on once in a while
vs
>spend money on something you literally use every waking hour

Hmmm...

Phones are such an integral part of modern life it's not strange that even people who have difficulty affording furniture/clothes/whatever the fuck will "splurge" on a phone that isn't miserable to use. On a contract, they aren't even that expensive.

>On a contract, they aren't even that expensive.
tup jej

Relevant as Fuck.

>On a contract, they aren't even that expensive.

Thanks for proving my point.

>implying any mistakes apple does they dont just fix right away or give you a brand new free fucking iphone straight out of the store

i remember i went in to check some random shit i my phone i dont even remember, and the guys like "oh ya you have one of those with the power button not working huh?" i didnt even know my power button was working until he brought it up. "oh ya, its been like for a while now i dont know whats wrong with it". "no problem my man, its a common thing, we'll get you a replacement right now"

dude gave me a free brand new fucking iphone like a year after i had already been using mine. based as fuck.

>MacshitOS
opinion >> /trash/

It's been an issue since it came out...

>>Mac
opinion >> /trash/

>Go ahead, call me a pajeet. You faggots are looking for any reason to justify being poor and owning some shitty chink lagroid phone.

Apple stores don't even fix your phone they just send you another one.

OS X is the best operating system available today. Anyone who says otherwise is projecting.

Supplier has nothing to do with it. It's an engineering mistake. Before that the PCB had a metal shield, that prevented it from bending. Now it doesn't, so over time it forms microcracks in the solder joints.

Then Apple decided to cut costs.

Apple fanboys will still defend this.

The fappening wasn't due to the phone's being hacked. Get your information straight.

>their computers are amazing

>faulty shitty AMD chipset out of the box on the trashcan
>graphical chipset failures on at least 2 laptop iterations before that
>air glued together with fans exhausting hot air into the fucking adhesive directly, destroying laptops
> at least one laptop series having throttling issues every year
Nope. kys

linus is senpai

>there's a good reason literally everyone in any reputable company uses them

All i've ever seen in reputable companies are juniors and paper crunchers using them.
All the reputable workers, as in experts and veterans, hardly ever use it.
They either use some industry standard UNIX that's not OS X, or Linux. In chem, everyone uses Windows and Linux.
As far as reputable engineering and production companies, it's all on custom UNIX or Linux, hardly ever see OS X except with paper crunchers.
I really don't know who the fuck you are trying to deceive, but that's all i have to say personally.