Ask a Microsoft SDE anything

Ask a Microsoft SDE anything.

Are you paid per post, per referral click, or hourly?

what's bombay like this time of year?

Actually, I'm salaried.

Probably hot and stinky

Do you have daily or weekly post quotas then? What product areas are they aiming to promote now? Why do they think Sup Forums is a lucrative market over something like reddit?

How do I get your job

Learn Hindi.

I don't understand how my post comes off as shilling.

Go to university, get a BS in comp sci, then just pass the interviews.

Does Microsoft employ even people who don't know nothing at all and teach them a job?

What's your opinion on Windows 10 and privacy, or rather its lack thereof?

It's not hard to post on forums. You are doing so right now. I would say you are a perfect fit for an Xbox™ Ambassador.

waiting for releated feature in windows 10
when?

Cultural anthropologists have chosen Sup Forums for a few reasons:

1. The memes are funnier
Memes from Sup Forums are 3x more likely to reposted on other sites like reddit or facebook

2. Posting is anonymous
It is very easy to manipulate perceived conversations by applauding yourself or making opposition to an opponent seem insurmountable

3. Actual members of the community are worthless and are not loved
If there were a leak it would be no big deal to "clean things up"

How often do you come here, you don't see all the shilling going on?
Of course they are going to accuse you, we are sick of it.

Learn Hindi

I doubt it... usually you need a degree to be considered.

I still use 7. Don't really care a lot about telemetry though - after all I use google chrome.

I've of these things doesn't work on pol
Thank Christ for IDs, imagine the political shilling my god.

What? You mean the youtube pop-out? Just download some program if you want that.

I used to be on here multiple times a day. I don't think most big companies even know Sup Forums exists, let alone think that it's a lucrative market to shill in - which it's not.

Professionals usually have a very large IP pool to make posts look more organic.

Tell that to the Apple fags

Its called like "picture in picture"
Apple just present same thing in new macOS "sierra"

Ballmer or Nadella?

which org are you in? are you in the seattle area?

>I don't think most big companies even know Sup Forums exists, let alone think that it's a lucrative market to shill in

your own company used to shill here 100%. or maybe just a few "lone wolfs" from there.

how do you managed to worsen windows in this way ?

I think nadella is better.

Office, and yeah, Bellevue.

ONE OS ACROSS ALL DEVICES!

>Sup Forums is so desperate to call someone a shill that they don't even bother asking for proof when a shill decides to out himself
Really makes you think

How does feces taste like?

Like soil, actually.

is it true that the Windows source code is a clusterfucked nightmare?

This

Do you know how to use the toilet?

What projects have you worked on? Windows 10? Windows XP? Xbox 360? Microsoft Office whatever?

Candy crush implementation in win10 as well as the reminders to update to 10 on win7.

That seems pretty low level. About the reminders, were you merely responsible for making sure alert boxes popped up every once in a while and the W10 logo stuck to my tray while the free upgrade period lasted? Vaguely, what did you do in that area?

How does MS plan to save the windows store?

I haven't looked at the windows source code. However, the code for the product I work on is definitely... more complicated than necessary...

Yes

I work on Lync

this isn't me lol

It seems fine to me. People use the mac app store, so why not the windows one? The only people who avoid the windows app store are gaymers who use steam, honestly.

How do you feel about win10 being a service and not a product?

It's probably better for this digital always-online age.