>Arrow launcher
>a few xposed modules to block ads and un-jew a few apps

C O M F Y

>Google play services
>Cortana
>Facebook
Enjoy your lag and drained battery

What modules?

My battery lasts through a whole day of use with some left over. Good enough for me.

Minminguard for ad blocking, youtube background playback, greenify, lucky patcher, amplify, and one to replace Telegram's emojis.

>on screen buttons
cuck

How do on screen buttons make me a cuck?

I believe you have been visited by the jealous iToddler ®©™ who are upset they can no longer jailbreak their devices so shite post in as many android threads at possible. Please be quite iToddler™®© the grown ups are talking.

>>Arrow launcher
why is it better than default?

no he's right, on screen buttons are a disgrace.

the only reason they exist is because manufacturers are being greedy jews and look for the cheapest solution.

> Minecraft
kill yourself

>CM
>can't even change navbar size

I rooted my phone last night. Now what? I don't care about roms. What's that tethering app called?

I'll assume you know nothing about anything so I would advise flashing the twrp image so you can go nuts with installing stuff like xposed etc

I did that last night I think. I'm pretty sure I flashed in su through twrp. What does xposed do? Is it an apk or do I have to flash it in or whatever?

I was on Resurrection Remix before CM13, and I had a slim navbar then. I switched because muh stability. Is there an xposed module that'll do this?

I'll put up with Jewish a manufacturer if they let me unlock my bootloader.

Got a Z3 recently and it's still stock unrooted, does anyone know of a 6.0 ROM with better battery life than Sony's?

At least he doesn't have a little girls cartoon on his home screen.

I browsed the xposed modules list a bit but I don't see anything particularly useful beside adblock, but isn't adaway no worse if you just want to block ads? Minminguard doesn't work for most ad types anyway. Even pmp, for example, doesn't seem to do anything if you have CM with privacy guard. What should I be looking for, then?

xposed is basically an advanced framework for apps to run on, gives them greater access to hardware, more privileges, etc. xposed has its own little app store thing with lots of stuff, especially apps that add power user stuff/modify other apps. If you like customization you'll love it, just beware, some modules are very unoptimized and can rape your battery.

So few IPs, so many samefags shilling.

>Cyanogenmod has no release for Xperia Z3
The Xperia Z3C release won't work, will it?

Are you asking the guy who literally just rooted his phone?

Here are mine, I like the volume control one because the default volume changed is now media.