Post your phone pics

lets see who has the best phone camera

>phone camera
>good

Let's have a thread with the best Instagram filters next.

phone cameras ARE good now you silly goose :3

S6

No
>:3

>literally everything is blurry

>:3
you're THAT kind of boy user arent you?

this would be fine if the blur didn't look like it was run through one of those shitty stock photoshop filters

why make angry kitty???

>4MB file size limit
>phone camera competition

Pick one.

because you bit my cock too hard you eager slut

BlackBerry Q20 on a rainy day.

yes it defaults to square pictures.

/p/ fag here

I love that you fuckers dick measure over fucking everything and then also obsess over phone cameras, which are the smallest little bitch sensors the in the camera world

get into full-frame, or better yet medium format digital

step up

Implying Blackberrys have sunny days.

I carry my phone everywhere. I cannot carry a full frame SLR everywhere.

Sometimes convenience rules over quality, its not a picture you frame, its used for sending pictures of "X item that broke, i need a new one at the store".

I don't get the comments that put something down, because you wish to use it beyond the scope that it was created for.

Its like complaining your laptop can't design and simulate neural networks in real time, or your .9 litre car cannot keep pace with an F1 car.

Kyocera Hydro Air
A step up from my last camera, but over all its pretty shit

I can't carry a Nikkon or whatever with me everywhere, so having a phone with a good camera is more convenient.

You're a complete fucking moron who probably sucks dick at photography.

S7e aka best camera on the market reporting in

LG G3

Jesus christ its a lion get in the car!

Nexus 5x

Note 7. Haven't had a chance to take many pictures other than family so enjoy this chess set from the Ren fair.

iPhone 4s

OnePlus3

LG G3

it's like that because it was

Memephone 6S plus

M7 one htc

Moto Sup Forums

S3 mini

Oppo Find 7

S7e

OnePlus X

blurry

The pink hurts my eyes, I wonder if that's the real color

pretty good

Not rating the scaled ones

>obsess over phone cameras

I literally cannot remember the last time there was a camera thread on Sup Forums

Get the fuck out back to /p/ you snob cunt.

Some of those aren't really that bad

WOMAN

I'll bite and dump a few

There were taken on an LG G4

Fucking image limit won't let me upload any of my better ones and I can't be bothered to shrink them

The bee? Probably

Last one

Considering all worker bees are female, I'd say definitely. But I was referring to you m'lady. Your hand is quite feminine

Probably just the lighting, blur and bee
I think they're pretty keyboard-user skellington

Ew

Hello fellow Torontonian

Nexus 5x

S7

Nexus 5x

Had to compress the image it was too large.

better

These are great. Is it mostly post-processing?

Nope. I don't do anything except take the photo and save a copy for redundancy

When i buy a phone, i look for a shitty and cheap camera (so it partially drops price).
I never take photos with my phone, i don't even have instagram.
I have a DSLR that i use on trips or vacations, but i don't really see the point of this martphone camera mania, unless you ser ufos everyday

Your mum is a ufo

Why would you buy a phone with an intentionally shitty camera if you actually care about camera quality?

This.
Then again, this can be said about 90% of """smart"""phone """features""".

Xperia Z3+
Marshmallow fucked up everything about the phone including the camera.

I have more pictures uploaded so some site in case anyone cares enough to look through them unfamiliarto.blogspot.ca

nexus5

i think it is going senile

the power button is hyper sensitive and the screen often flashes for 1 hour on-off and then battery rans out

but it's been a great phone, one of my favorites with n95, some SE phone I can't recall the model of, HTC Kaiser, HTC One..

>the power button
I'm surprised you use it. I only ever use the finger print sensor to unlock.

LG G4 (cropped)

Xperia Z3
It's okay

My Nexus 5 does not have fingerprint sensor.
It has served me well but I think I need to get a new phone after all these years since the issue with power button sensitivity is pretty bad. It started to happen couple nights ago when I quickly pressed it off-on-off-on and ever since it's been goofy

Oh woops I'm retarded I read 5x.
Yeah the fingerprint sensors are great for turning the phone on.

Note 5...
Tfw max size is 4mb

S4

Not even the officials of my country (my government) holds my fingerprint so I'm pretty paranoid about giving it to corporation.

How was 5X?

I like it.
I was upgrading from a Nexus 4 though if I had a 5 I probably wouldn't have bought the 5x.

After getting used to the finger print sensor unlock I wouldn't use anything else though.

Man, I'm hungy as shit

OnePlus 2

iPhone 6S Plus

Spoiler: It's shit

I have noticed this also about the latest iPhones (6S and SE). If you compare to there seems to be a Gaussian blur on the colors or something. It makes the image look awkward and fake. I wish they'd have left in the noise, it looked more natural.

Note 5

I thought they were suppose to be on par with the nexus 5x

it's like it's 2003 again

Note 7, cropped for files use limit. Was originally 5.1 mb

lovely photo user

Another Note 7 photo

post thigh highs
+ bad dragon product usage is applicable
your (:3) has outed you

First photo with a new Nexus 5X, in retrospect probably at the wrong time of day.

Huawei P9 coming through

Is it hard to control DoF on the G4?

Not really. There is a manual adjust for it which is very straight forward to operate

Note 4

This is fake. Your battery would run out while taking that pic.

Nexus 5

speaking of cameras, wtf happened to this phone. No one really talked about it or had one that i know of. Its like it came and went.

LG G4 auto

OPX guy, forgot that was a moving pic. Here's a better one

I have one in a drawer. It's really good but the white balance always seems off, on top of the fact it takes like 15 seconds to actually take and save the photo.

Htcone m9

LG V10 .dng edited in Adobe Lightroom.

not enough fluf