CS Books from /sci/ wikia

Since I posted this to /sci/ and /t/ I thought I would post here as well. Pic related is in torrent below. Credits goes out to the user that posted this on /sci/ a few months ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
g.sicp.me/books/
pastebin.com/UgZzeJjL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>implying anyone on Sup Forums will be able to comprehend those books

This collection looks similar to mine. I have all those categories of subjects. What's in the folders 30-32?

Sup Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Computer_Science_and_Engineering

Are they good for noobs/beginners?

Just a note.
The gentoomen library is full of viruses.

See pic related.
If you are willing to put in the effort ("effort" meaning Googling stuff you don't understand) and are self-motivated, I would say yes.

I will give it a try. Thanks.

thanks my dude, will seed for a few days

Thanks OP, I remember this thread.

I am a fellow /sci/'er. /sci/ hates CS fags, but jokes on them when pure math degree holders go into CS

>but jokes on them when pure math degree holders go into CS

That's not a joke. It show how easy anyone in STEM can pick up CS.

Touche, my man!

what is the total size

If you only want the CS stuff, it's 2.61GB. The full torrent is 15GB.

bump

Is this more up to date than the Gentooman library?

thanks will seed

I believe so, but I also think the Gentoomen library is much more extensive. Could you link me to the latest version of the Gentoomen library?
Thanks man

g.sicp.me/books/

I think the /sci/ wikia torrent is a bit more up to date, it has books that are published in 2015, but it is very much not as extensive as the Sup Forumsentoomen library. You can see by the filesize, 35GB compared with 3.01GB (unzipped).

Gentoomen Library has a lot of shitty bloat, like "Learn X in 24 Hours." Pretty sure the Gentoomen Library is just an old "snapshot" of the ebook section of the Sup Forums FTP as well, meaning anything any mongo uploaded got included. Just from glancing at the screenshots another user posted, the /sci/ collection seems more selective.

pastebin.com/UgZzeJjL This is the tree command that I ran, hope it helps.