Do you use voice commands, Sup Forums?

Google's is the only one of the three that actually works.

No because they don't come in my language and I don't speak English

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

and useless

I sometimes use google now, if I don't have a hand free whilst using my phone, and I need to google something (E.g. I was doing some work, and I needed to google the date of JFK's death, I used google now to do it for me)

+

I use "set a timer for 15 minutes" very regularly. Saves a lot of time manually doing it.

Haven't found any other good uses yet

just for the weather

yep, "Mom"
i use it mostly for making and bringing me food
the efficiency degrades with time though and some features stop working after a few years

Just curious. Which language?

No, it takes too long and to an autistic like me, speaking is more taxing than typing

on IOS you can use it to send texts while driving

very useful when coupled with "hey siri" feature

No, they're useless. Also this

They're useless and slow if you have a PC with full size keyboard.

On phones they might be less useless, but I avoid using a phone as much as I can, because it just sucks.

I played around with them for a few days but I completely abandon them because normal typing is faster and I don't want to talk cause I'm betafag

>Whilst
>E.g
If I'm not hands free I use Google now.
FTFY
You don't need an essay for a sentence

No, the only thing I can get Cortana to do is telling jokes. She searches for everything else on bing

kek

>not being a chic cosmopolitan and commanding your phone in english in the middle of your favela

JavaScript

Pretty sure you can do this with all 3 of them

I don't see any actual use case for those.

I use Google Now regularly when driving

I like your minimalist mindset

my samsung voice works with my contacts list when i am using a bluetooth ear piece, i use it when i am driving and at work because i need hands free phone features

No, because they aren't really worth it in a third world country. Sure, you can set up an alarm, but other than that, you can't really do that much. Not to mention that none of those apps are open source, let alone FOSS.

Since when has Sup Forums become so business like?

Since people got jobs
>inb4 Uber

Yes, but only on my wife

*badum tsss*

Which of the 3 is your wife?

I asked Cortana to marry me, but she turned me down

>be in train
>a person starts taking out his phone
>"hey phone", make a photo of that cute grill sitting opposed to me"
>"yeah, save that"
>"move last picture taken to 4laterfappings"
>mfw this person things talking to the phone is cool, but not to this grill
>mfw this person is you
How is it to be beta?

this. I only use to set a timer
>wake me up in 7 hours

When's the last time you left your mother's basement?

>proprietary solutions
Sup Forums pls

Mycroft is the best and most perspective FOSS intelligent personal assistant at the moment.
What does Sup Forums think about this?

Do people actually know that these services send your voice to a server, and turn it into text there before sending it back to your phone?
I mean, throw in the fact that both the recording and the text are kept forever, too.

It wouldn't matter if they were open source dude- they send the data to servers, which does the processing remotely.

What, you think the phone's processor does the necessary calculations?
Kek

>leaving mother's basement
Oh you

Only when I'm in my car alone.