>work good
>use 4.1.2
>crashing now all time

FFFFFFFFFFFLOEN

>tfw Floens left us as orphans

FLORAL SHOOOOOOOOOOOPPE

UPDATE PLEEASEE

Works on 4.4.2

Where can I get the Dev versions? I think it's stupid how there isn't already a delete all watch threads.

Fuck that, I still can't view 3 out of 5 of the webm's I try to load in-app, and all of my external options play the webm well past its duration, so it just ends up stalling and then closing.

>Not using 6.0.x

Just use mimi

same here

You can swipe them away you know.

GitHub.com

>Not using 7.0

How?

Compile it yourself

it's not working on 2.1 eclair either

>niggat
MARSHMALLOW 4LYF

Not him but Ill wait for CyanogenMod 14 aka Android done right

>CyanogenMod 14 aka Android done right
that will be another 6 months off.

Nightlies are shit due to nobody reviewing commits. The amount of times that developers have made massive mistakes softbricking large numbers of devices is insane. I remember when there was a bug that did nothing but piss through gigabytes worth of data in the background

Never had any problems with nighties but when there is a snapshot available I use that
Besides that Ill have to wait till December/January anyways (I hope) because Samsung are slow with OTAs

Floens, I know you're in this thread. Just please hurry up with the next official release.

>Supporting obsolete software
Fuck off and update.

What the fuck are you talking about? I use the latest release, but I want him to update already because there are various features that will come in the new update I want.

:^( soon

Hey floens, you said soon months ago, how much longer do we have to wait? Is there anything left you have to do before you freeze it?

works on 4.4.4

You won't have to wait long, it will be finished soon.

> Not using DashChan

You know of any other Sup Forums app that can play WebM better?

New features like what?

Not me but I use Dashchan for webm threads

Well for one, you'll be able to see anonymous names again and you'll be able to clear out replies like you can in browser.

I get this too. Thought it was cm doing something dodgy but no.

Also where do I get the dev build?

That needs codecs to play WebM too...
Not even MX player plays them properly

Also dashcam is utter shit

Mimi uses exoplayer to play webm videos but even that can't make up for poor encoding.

I use Dashchan to play webms directly on MX player, never had a problem with coded tb.h

*codecs

>using an app to browse a single website
>complaining literally every week on Sup Forums when it fucks up as usual
>putting up with that shit

>not just viewing it with your browser where everything works and it's always there

autism.

found the applefag

>expecting some hackish standalone substitute for a fucking web site to be good
>but have to do it anyway because using a real web browser on mobile devices is fucking shit which goes against exactly what mobile devices are supposed to be good at
Please tell me why mobile is still a fucking thing and hasn't been laughed off the fucking face of the goddamn planet.

Sup Forums website is shit on mobile devices.
Hell it's shit even on the desktop without add-ons

>Hell it's shit even on the desktop without add-ons

No, it's not.

>shit on mobile devices

Lol ok, that's why I can go on Sup Forums.org and the page loads instantly and I'm ready to read anything I want. I tap post, I can make a post- the custom settings, I can use them all.

What the fuck is wrong with you, idiot?

>wasting system resources and data on things like CSS, JavaScript, and other web browser bullshit

Ah, so just like I said- autism.

Time to kys

F L O E N S
L
O
E
N
S

You're just mad your ishit device has zero dedicated Sup Forums apps.

You do that because you have no other options, filthy applefag

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE GODAMNIT I'VE HAD ENOUGH. LEARN JAVA ITS A PAJEET TIER LANGUAGE, AND JUST FORK YOUR OWN FAGGOT

>autism
>kys

It's like you read a post on reddit about cool Sup Forums memes.

Right, let me know when that one five-month old thread on /t/ gets a new post. The mobile version is barely good enough for fast boards, but it's unarguably worthless for slow boards.

Yes, it is.