/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user got some RCA jacks • user plans to put a Rpi inside a GameBoy shell • user reviews the Mpow Cheetah 4.1 Bluetooth headphones • user compares a Gerber knife to a chink copy • user reviews a chink micro usb splitter cable • user thoroughly reviews a MiniPC bought off AliExpress • user's package came with a dead(ly) insect • user got his second shark posts test results • user bought a Cubot Smart VI smart watch but forgets to review it • How a BM-800 does against several other brand name mics and how it performs under different music/styles • user posts 32gb and 128gb Shark CDM test results • user buys chink sponges and a Xiaomi Powerbank Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_202449.html?wid=21
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Rubber-Huge-mousepad-Extra-XL-Large-Size-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-Locked-600-300-3mm-For/1799779_32624371848.html
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/League-of-Legends-large-gaming-mouse-pads-anime-Super-mousepad-character-pattern-Sewing-edge-Accurate-durable/2023093_32654524101.html
i.imgur.com/oghNzmo.png
i.imgur.com/64Me1B1.png
amazon.de/Sportkopfhörer-Bluetooth-Kopfhörer-drahtlos-Technologie/dp/B01E4VPPXM
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_362445.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html?wid=21
amazon.com/gp/product/B00KMKIOWE
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_193549.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-and-Retail-Imported-Candy-Instant-Snack-Dried-Fruit-Food-Philippine-Dried-Mango-Snacks-100g-1/32673448607.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any decent bluetooth IEMs?

i know they suck, but my 3.5mm jack broke today, seems beyond repair, and my rock zircons are estimated to arrive in a few days

>mfw

I'm about to buy a Teclast x80 Pro but I have a question before buying.
What did that guy that got into a fight with paypal and gaybeast did to fuck his tablet's sd card slot?

Not a Merkel thread.

Allahu Akbar, my friend.

any way to get a custom printed xl mousemat or even just a blank one without goy quotes on?

careful, that got me banned last time i posted it on Sup Forums, and pol mods are way more tolerant

And a allah ackbar to you my brrown friend

Got my Rock Zircons today, slapped cheapo chink memory foam IEM tips on them. Gotta say, much more comfortable than the silicon ones that came with my pair, not to mention that the seal is better this way. I don't have any comply or shure tips at the moment to compare, but these are allright for the price(less than five bucks a set at eBay). Can't really say anything about the Zircons that hasn't been said before, they're bassy earphones with solid build quality and braided cable. And I gotta say I like the angled plug that these have.

Just got a package from the post office.

I have one of these with a diferent brand I got from amazon like half a year ago. They're really good for the price just a little stutter when you separate a lot from your phone.
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_202449.html?wid=21

So, anyone for a guess what's this? :P

Has anyone ever tried buying shirts from aliexpress??

There's a lot on ali user.

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Rubber-Huge-mousepad-Extra-XL-Large-Size-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-Locked-600-300-3mm-For/1799779_32624371848.html

and

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/League-of-Legends-large-gaming-mouse-pads-anime-Super-mousepad-character-pattern-Sewing-edge-Accurate-durable/2023093_32654524101.html

You can ask the chink to custom print an image via message or just search xl mousepad on ali

Ajazz Geek AK33

>that got me banned last time i posted it
TOPKEK.

Right guess.

• He broke his tablet by repeatedly flashing different roms on it (see pic related and) instead of going to Gearbest he flipped his shit at Paypal demanding a full refund from Gearbest
• Instead they offered him a free replacement when he'd send his faulty unit back to them
• To which he said the return costs were too much
>i.imgur.com/oghNzmo.png
>i.imgur.com/64Me1B1.png
• He then turned to Paypal flipping his shit about wanting a full refund, they agreed with Gearbest's solution of shipping it back himself and receiving a new one for free
• He then flipped your shit again at Gearbest's support, instead they offered him to buy that same tablet but for just $50 shipped
• Still not satisfied with this he flipped his at Paypal AGAIN and this is the result Hope that clears things up, some of the links don't work but you can use the archive to look back.

amazon.de/Sportkopfhörer-Bluetooth-Kopfhörer-drahtlos-Technologie/dp/B01E4VPPXM
Saw someone who bought them and wasn't disappointed. Otherwise idk.. i don't use bluetooth for headphones/IEMs.

Moxpad X90

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_362445.html?wid=21

good sound for the price, ok battery life

What's suprising a few keys did fall out during the transport, but nothing looks broken. Gotta test it out in like a minute. The keyboard reeks of chink shit, the keycaps are made from somewhat cheap plastic, but the built quality of the base feels okayish.

Any noticeable difference in sound compared to the silicone tips?

>He broke his tablet by repeatedly flashing different roms on it
I wanted to make sure that it was his fault and not the chinks shitty QC. Thanks user.

see

How the fuck do keys fall out during transport?

That didn't happen with my motospeed inflictor.

General rule of thumb is pick two sizes larger than your actual size, better yet find a seller that has shirt measurements listed

Shitty keycaps.

these look nice, thanks user

The irony here is he is a paid shill in vitagen and an attention whore tripfag.

Shitty keycaps or polish post is full of crap, Polish Post took a full week to deliver it from capital to me (another big polish city).

Also now typing form this keyboard, the backlight is very nice, the feedback also feels nice on this keyboard. Gotta get used to high profile, though. One suprise: the spacebar is a violet switch.

do you know of any stretchy vneck tshirts. i don't wanna pay $20 for them locally.

Are those cracks or hair?

Dude is a super sperg. They fucking brake everything they touch.

Anyone knows how to change the time on it?

Not really anything noticeable, perhaps bit more kick to bass due to better seal but nothing major.

I thought this was hair, but those are scratches. Suprisingly, they're not to be seen when you are >30cm from the keyboard.

I was away, whatever happened with that one store that accidentally gave everyone $58?

How much did you pay for that?

They killed Vicky.

You got the spacebar on wrong

You were told this in the previous thread, why are you posting it again?

OK, so what exactly is chinked about the ZUK Z2?
Because that looks really, really nice for the money.

US $47.87 or 187,82 PLN, depending how you count :D Dropping another foto with backlit dimmed fully.

I know dude :P This way it feels better

There's one in the news dude

Just search for "V neck shirt" on aliexpress and have a look at the photos in user reviews to get an idea of the quality/fit.

>:D
>:P
lad...

Why didn't you get a motospeed?

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html?wid=21

It's 1$ more.

they are too bulky, i got suggested some better ones :P

I got a very small desk and a full keyboard was never an option for me. I even have to have my laptop put on side to fit it there.

He has a pokemon mousepad, what did you expect. We have been swamped with underagers since we were linked on Sup Forums.

Anyone try out the "get it free" thing on gearbeast? A friend wanted to buy a powerbank, thinking we can somehow get 2 for 1 here.

is it ok to order the BM-800 at amazon? same price as in ali but arrives much faster

What price is that?

wait what?

17 bucks
amazon.com/gp/product/B00KMKIOWE

That's not necessarily true, sometimes amazon sellers are chinese

Has to mention that this KB got a few sweet lightning settings, but showing off was never my intention... Maybe this will have an usage for a lan party of sorts.

>underneger
haha, what? I'm of age 2X, and work as a programmer. I just like Pokemon.

to those of you that live in the US, how long does it usually take to arrive? my dad is going there in less than a month and shipping it there means i won't have to pay awful taxes here where i live

>black and gold
Are you a negroid?

You put the wind shield on it and it's just black. As all non-beige technology should be.

>I'm of age 2X
Where X = 8?

exactly this:

xD Nah, but I wasn't yet a teen when Pokemon Gold came out. Had that game from day 1.

>tfw no free spider with your orders

>he doesn't paint his computer red so it goes faster

Everybody knows colder = faster and blue = colder.

fuck off polack

The package I've received today

WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX?!

box full of spiders

>internal use only

It's dildos.

It's another $2.5 multimeter, after I broke the last one I got after a few minutes.
This one looks a bit different internally, it also has written "0.5A fuse" on the back but there is no fuse again.

>that one guy trying to force the spider meme

I take it everybody has USB soldering irons already?

>system-on-a-bird-crap
Wish you luck, hope this does not blows up into your face

Try $14
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_193549.html

>break something in minutes
>fuck it buy another
Now I'm not saying you're a moron, but...

i wonder who could be behind this post

macaw T800/T1000

Got a custom mousepad?
post your source pictures here

How is the redmi 3/s? Anyone here using it with a decent cm rom? Is it worth it ?

Probably the same faggot trying to force memes by reposting the same old unfunny masturbators over and over.

Pink is best.

REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING MAIL OFFICE GIVE MY CHINK!!

fuck correos de Mexico, I have been there 3 times and still can't deliver my shit to me, 5 fucking days and still isn't classified yet, just the bag!!!

shark 1

bm-700 is the same mic, right?
do you think it'll arrive in less than a month?

shark 2

>mail gets delivered
>item that was supposed to arrive no later than today isn't there
>can't dispute with ebay until tomorrow

shark 3
only got this version
which one should I go with?

DON'T PRINT these, they come out wrong.

random comic

>using a mostly white mousepad
besides looking extra filthy after a month, it causes a lot of tracking problems

Anything other than your waifu is unacceptable

don't think it would look good desu

same
>the fucking website is down
>the last update said that my chinkshit is in the office
>haven't seen the mailman in a week

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-and-Retail-Imported-Candy-Instant-Snack-Dried-Fruit-Food-Philippine-Dried-Mango-Snacks-100g-1/32673448607.html

Look who is back boys