KEK Syndicate:No Survivors Edition

TL:DR
Here are the facts:

Wendell wanted his money (100k) that Logan owed him.
Logan spent this money on fur suits for Pistol
instagram.com/p/BAtg9_-m-nA/?taken-by=pistolslamfire

Shit went down

Team Logan = Logan + Pistol
Team Wendell = Wendell + Quain

Wendell's response:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp25er

Logan got triggered:

twitter.com/Logan_RTW/status/770088127939641344

More info can be found on shilltips forums and plebbit.

Come watch kek syndicate burn to the ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yg7DPighyk4
youtube.com/watch?v=W5ap-cGbxok&feature=youtu.be&t=1446
linustechtips.com/main/topic/650892-tek-syndicate-is-burning/?page=21#comment-8368168
twitter.com/linusgsebastian/status/770345708385775617
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this thread from a few weeks ago gives a little insight, either logan or pistol was on here responding to every insult

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/55959655

logan has actually been owing the money since they started the business
now wendell reveals that tek has earned more than 100k but he's still not seeing any of it

meanwhile logan's instagram is filled with trips to new york, expensive food and drinks and restaurant visits

apparently the money burning has been going on for a loooong time

I look forward to watching The Wendell Show.

Literally who?

>that instagram link
How excellent that the very first shit I look from that site is about top tier cancer.

Rofl. Furry suits are gross when the degenerates stop washing themselves and their new "bodies".

Not Sup Forums.
Pleased fuck off back to (You)Tube.

youtube.com/watch?v=yg7DPighyk4

Thanks for the (You) and the bump retard.

At least this tech "celebrity" drama is funnier than the endless AMD terrorist vs Nvidels holy wars.

Agreed. Thank FUCK for some keks and not another consumer shit-fest thread.

So when are we seeing leaked nudes from pistol?

this please. stutterlord Logan can go for all I care.

This.
It's pretty obvious Wendell cucked Logan, probably in his own office too.

Please die Logan

Try hard furry-loving faggot. He is just super annoying, 99% of the time he needs to just shut up and let the other team members talk. He doesn't know shit, which is funny considering he is the host.

who the fuck cares about youtube retards are you 12? fuck off to reddit were the kids are

What if Logan's plan was to cash in on furry autism bux and so he gave his trap a fursuit.

>E-celebs
Thanks Sup Forumseddit.

There are people on /g who are this autistic they would rather bicker about NVIDIA v AMD for the #9395 time.

>Logan, for his part, is a brilliant entertainer and I have never met anyone more gifted with handling people and the oratory arts.

what the fuck. he's an awkward bumbling idiot.

It's the Sup Forums Topic Police. They come out of the woodwork when people are not bickering over which unnecessary 'thing' to purchase. Can't have that, nosiree.

>what the fuck. he's an awkward bumbling idiot.

No, that's Qain. Logan is quite entertaining, sometimes goofy but usually cuddly.

no john you are the cancer

It's the fat guy from the last kek syndicate video. Honestly that thing was disgusting.

Also a new piece of info :

>Qain lost his job at Tek Syndicate Logan's words to him were literally "Fuck You"

If this is true Logan is truly crashing kek with no survivors.

I hope Wendell gets a good attorney and gets his 30% stake in the company in cash, even if they have to put a lien on this cocksuckers house and car, fuck even the fursuit.

Source?

Reddit xD. Commentor apparently knows Quain.

I wonder if Logan is on drugs. This is all the result of a bad low and he really just needs help. Sometimes he looked really active and other times more subdued.

oh my god, i'd fucking die in a pile of kek if that happened

he definitely had a drug problem when he lived in Miami, there's some forum posts about it during his raze days. the way he's acting all hyped up during the recent tek videos does seem familiar.

Please this

I would drive to Canada and have a beer with him.

the happening / public suicide / thing should be starting in portland right now

anyone know about it?

Don't forget desktop threads.

and "post the same shot of your legs on an ugly light-up desk every day"

The Wek 0001 New beginings.

On neo-Sup Forums, is it really the case that desktop threads are banned but youtube drama is okay?

Have we become so anti-weeb that discussion of the trivial drama surrounding a fursuit-wearing transsexual is OK as long as he's 3D, but posting one anime girl in a desktop thread triggers y'all?

I don't know how to feel about this.

that jump cut when they talk about wendell

youtube.com/watch?v=W5ap-cGbxok&feature=youtu.be&t=1446

this is a prominent tech channel with some members Sup Forums actually likes, why the fuck is that so hard to differentiate from children's cartoons?

lmao hopefully wendell does his own thing, he's the best one anyways

fucking quality editing

KEK Syndicate going down, AMD going up.

>desktop threads
I never understood the point of those threads

>comments disabled

Validation.

"Comments are disabled for this video."

Sup Forums has become less of a discussion board and more about validation

>like amd
REEEE AMD SHILL
>like nvidia
REEEEE SHILL
>like windows
REEEEE SHILL
>like linux
>REEEE NEET SHILL

That's all it is now, just a bunch of autistic fucks who complain about anything and everything they can

If only there were clues on this site regarding its theme and heritage.

I never watch tek syndicate but I was about to order some shirts from epicpants... woops

if only japanese culture had more to it than children's cartoons

>muh "hurr it's an anime site guize !1!11"
>implying there isn't a board for the discussion of anime (in fact, multiple boards)
>implying you should be allowed to take your weebshit to this board as well

it's not 2003 anymore, seriously, fuck off

yeah I don't like that guy either although I don't give a shit what he looks like.

his fucking credentials though
>streamed minecraft
>currently in college

I have nothing to gain from him or qain or logan. wendell is smarter than me. bring him back.

I have only watched a few random videos from them and just heard of this drama from the thread by Logan's response makes no fucking sense at all.

Logan says Wendell is being misleading because he says the company sees $300,000+ in revenue and his videos for a whole year only cost about $14,000 in expenses. So Logan posts a screenshot of 2 accounts labeled primary and receiving with a grand total of $13,000 between them.

#1 That doesn't contradict anything Wendell said
#2 You are basically implying you blew $150,000+ of this years income alone and cant even account for it.

You can still access the forums if you visit 216.244.80.52

Aren't fursuits retardedly expensive?
Like 500+ or 1k+ for the good ones?

anime is cancer though
but so is this drama

>216.244.80.52
naw, its 216.244.80.51

You are right! Definitely a different one.

>cuddly
Find a comfy rope and kys.

furry here
a good one is 10k
expertly crafted is 20+

>10
>1
>TEN
>T
>E
>N
>k
>K
>10,000 buckarinos
>buck

>i'd fucking die in a pile of kek if that happened
Please, this.

someone just locked all the tek threads on the ltt forums

What the hell is going on? I like Tek Syndicate and saw this thread. I don't follow the reddit page so this is new to me

>expertly crafted
So what distinguishes an expertly crafted fursuit from your average halloween piece of shit?

>500 for that kind of stuff
hell no dude what the hell. I wouldn't be surprised if was lowballing too, but he's the furry and not me.

I learned about this today but apparently the company is blowing up due to drama and money. Read ops links. The channel has been on the rocks for a bit with the move taking forever videos dropping to a minimum and Logan being shit on screen miserable constantly.

IS LINUS GONNA FIRE LUKE
DRAMA 2.0

I assume a good tailored fit and an expertly custom positions dick/ass hole?

Most furries are guy on guy btw.

Honestly burn them all.

We need gas chambers. Lots of gas chambers.

Loggan snaped, fired everyone, stood with pistol, bought her a furry suit that probably cost like 1000$ or more, got a new guy, took down the website and forum's DNS (but IPs still work), removed everyone's mod and admin previleges in the forums, pistol was banned from discord for demanding admin role, plus a plethora of other shit

kek
plz let this be true
luke probably cucked linus's asian wife so many times

>Shill syndicate thread.
>No one posting pistol.

Post your pistols, Sup Forumsents.

Most being the key word. Also, go play Russian roulette with a 1911. You would actually make a useful contribution to the world doing that

apparently high end models have ventilation built in, special meterials that dont "stain" if you cant my drift, smell deterrent materials and other such luxuries.
also openings for genitals and all sorts of other things.
also obviously custom tailored and fit.

still at most the most expensive fursuit is gonna cost like 100 bucks to make.
and will still go for 20k+.
simply because furfags are willing to pay that much.
all these furfag artists with no shred of talent you see on deviant art and the like?
yeah they can easily ask for 1k to draw someones OC. and thats even low.

what a crazy world we live in.

Pistol would be 8/10 qt3.14 without those fucking piercings

i'd spooge on his butt chin anyday

Bout to unsubscribe now. That is fucking ridiculous. Also, thanks for the info :)

anyone ask luke or linus on twitter why?

She will probably grow out of it.
Isn't she mid 20s still?

Milf pistol will probably be super hot if she gives up on the emo look.

>still at most the most expensive fursuit is gonna cost like 100 bucks to make.
>and will still go for 20k+

Fuck it. This is too good to pass up.

brb, learning how to sew

CAN YOU POST LINK PLZ?

probably to wash their hands of this shitshow

but of course

This. Fuck. Furry art commisions is lucrative as fuck.

no it's not going to cost 100$. it's going to cost much, much more in materials alone. and you have to account for specialized labor.

quality shit is expensive. quality custom shit is extremely expensive. deal with it.

linustechtips.com/main/topic/650892-tek-syndicate-is-burning/?page=21#comment-8368168
THE FIRE RISES MY FRIEND

>deal with it

I shall position myself in the market as providing reasonable quality fursuits at an affordable price. There's already a market, having a good enough product at the right price will be fucking gold.

stop overreacting.
read the thread for the last 5 pages theyve been talking about weather routers and switches can overheat or not with no one being on topic.

okay. go ahead. business is easy after all.

>linustechtips.com/main/topic/650892-tek-syndicate-is-burning/?page=21#comment-8368168
>"Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton

From king sjw Wil Wheaton, wew

gotta fit in with the furfags first, thats gonna be harder than your affordable priced fursuits

Went to unsubscribe to Tek Syndicate and i see their burning globe. Funny thing is that now there company is the globe now. Also, what was their sub count before this bs?

I already have a business, so, whatever. Enjoy working at McDonalds and having no aspiration.

disgusting

Just over 600,000

twitter.com/linusgsebastian/status/770345708385775617

linusshilltips on team wendell confirmed

Is her fursona a futanari?

>mom i posted

>Furry here
That and a minority of the furry community wear them. Most don't want one or find them weird. I think their weird.

Hi pistol so what is going on with The Teks destruction?