I'm stuck with this and i don't want to return my new phone. All i could find in google does not work...

I'm stuck with this and i don't want to return my new phone. All i could find in google does not work. Maybe someone knows any magic?
>ib4 jamal

Give it back Tyrone.

DFU and reset?

/thread

Relinquish that contraband LaQuanda.

Give it back you stealing faggot

dfu? i have a galaxy s7

whats the fucking problem? just enter the fucking account

I know a way around it, do you have anything to prove you own the phone OP?

ask anything

just enter your e-mail?

I don't remember anything

receipt?

>I'm stuck with this and i don't want to return my new phone
>new phone

It ain't new, bud.

Either:
Give it back Tyrone
or
Go give the bloke you bought it from as beat down and hope his mates aren't bigger than yours, cause you just bought a phone Jamal stole.

Why do you steal phones OP? Let me guess... Your cousin didn't like the phone and was selling it for a really good price.

???

then you better check out this infographic, it was made for iPhones but I heard it works on Android phones as well.

Assuming it *isn't* stolen (doubt):
* Check if the bootloader is unlocked, if so you can flash a clean install over the top
* Or you might be able to reflash with ODIN assuming that's still a thing
* Iirc that notice expires after a week
So assuming you bought it from ebay or something and didn't steal it, try that or contact the person you got it from

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

>boot into download mode
>flash stock firmware
>android "security"

You've got to opt in for this. I moved away from AT&T because all of the phones they had that were decent hand locked boot loaders. No one was flashing anything to them. Then you've got Knox on the Samsung Galaxy line protecting the hardware against those kinds of attacks.

break it down/drop it in water

sell it for parts

nigger give back shit that isn't yours

fpbp

That also wipes all data

well since it is "new" I don't think OP would have a problem with that, but we all know OP is a dirty nigger who nicked it

I got an ipod touch a customer forgot on the seat.
How do I access it's information to send it back? It's only like 30$ or so, but the guy is travelling so he's not likely to return here for his ipod, so any help?
I don't know which gen it is, they all look the same to me, and when I turn it on, it needs a password.

Call the FBI

:^)

You actually can bypass it. Some workshops can open them if you give them enough reason to.

Source: work in service dept of an electronics store.

>>>/reddit/

Anime website

If it's Samsung phone you can use a YouTube tutorial to bypass lock

Anyone?

You can unlock bootloaders.

There is a trick on how to bypass FRP but I won't be helping a thief.

No, it doesn't. Because Android phones are shit compared to iPhones, it is pretty easy to unlock/reset them.

google xda [phone model] and look for bootloader unlock. that's the only way to get past it. if the bootloader is locked and the device isn't already set to allow USB debugging then you aren't getting anywhere even if you try adb reboot recovery