Best gaming PCs?

Hey Sup Forums, I'm tired of getting dicked by Sony/PS4, and I'm ready to upgrade.

What's the best PC for gaming?

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but from my research here's what I'm thinking I'll need. Feel free to educate me.

>4 GB RAM
>over 500GB HaRd Drive
>2.5 Ghz Processor (or better)
>Graphics Card: ???? (Reviews say Intel HD Graphics 4400 or Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT)
>NOT WINDOWS 10

Is this realistic? Any suggestions? What do you use?

Thanks in advance, from my wallet

>pic semi-related, is what Google says is a"gaming pc"

Bump, to whom it may concern

This post is bait, right?

>4 GB RAM
you need 16 GiB

You can build a decent pc that will last for years for under $1000

Look for GTX 1060
i5 processor
16gb of good ram (dont skimp on this)
$100 motherboard or better
Solid state disc for windows and traditional hdd for storage
Antec case
500w power supply or better

You can get all this plus a monitor and keyboard/mouse for around $1000

Don't cut corners here. The PC I am reccomending has already cut some corners as it is. Otherwise stick to console.

Youtube for assembly instructions. Have fun.

>2.5 Ghz Processor (or better)
CPU performance isn't measured by its speed anymore user

Gotta be, the 9800 just pushed it beyond stupid to bait.

No I guess I'm just an idiot. Guess I'll do more homework before I post again :/

Thank you, I'm looking into it now!!

He's lying, you only need 8 GiB.

Ask the gaymers on Sup Forums.

Go to a physical store like Microcenter if there's one near you. Ask the sales associates for advice but don't let them bring your total to anything over $1000, because they will try.

If you don't have a store near you, ask your co workers. Chances are one of them is a PC gamer and will be more than willing to assist you, from start to finish. Be careful because a lot of pc people are creeps and will try to be your friend. Dont let them.

I'd suggest going i3 since gaming doesnt require that much cpu power

As much as I agree with your suggestions, I'd like to add some points.

>16gb of good ram (dont skimp on this)
8GB is fine
>$100 motherboard or better
Only if he's going to need very specific features, otherwise cheaper mobos are ok.
>Antec case
There are many other good brands around, no need to be so specific

well what are you looking to play?

and what's your budget? I'll help if you give me those details.

you will need AT LEAST 8 gb of ram famo. just buy a 3tb hdd for 60 bucks. why only get 500.
pirate windows 7 like I did.
go for a 750 geforce graphics at the minimum

8Gb isn't fine for some people playing some games with other programs, and it won't be enough very soon. A lot of high power program can infinitely benefit from more ram too

so i have an Asus f2a85-m motherboard it takes ddr3 ram, i was wondering if I could upgrade my graphics card to ddr5 would it run? would my motherboard even make use of it? my CPU is the amd a10 5800k

>i5
why not amd shit's good

He said under $1000 not under $100

go ahead and pay for overpriced shit that will be replaceable in a few years then. no point going intel when amd is just as good but cheaper, just get a good fan because they run hot