Anyone else here rocking a generic power supply? Branded ones are a joke, way overpriced for what you get

Anyone else here rocking a generic power supply? Branded ones are a joke, way overpriced for what you get.

low quality bait my nigga

Trusting random unbranded shit to not take your entire rig

We already have a Tay Tay thread
Fuck off

>generic shit skimping on every part they can to save a few cents and with no efficiency rating
yeah i'd like to keep my home and my life intact.

She deserves more than one thread.

I think mine is probably made by Delta, if you consider that to be generic.

>implying all brand name shit comes with an efficiency rating

If you're asking if I'm a complete faggot like you, no, I'm not.

If this had had the line "CAN'T YOU SEE HOW TERRIBLE THIS IS??" under the name I might have laughed

Look up reviews of cheap china psu's they litterally put trash into it.

Why do people still buy not trustworthy psus? Come on, Corsair VS/CX are cheap as fuck, but still will be decent enough for budget rigs. I paid for my VS550 30$ (110-120PLN), sold as used, but probably hadn't powered any PC before), and still is able to get his job done well (i5-2400 and R9 380 2GB)

The ones I get don't even have a fake "CE" and I've never had an issue with the few I go through each year.

Youd think with all the money she has she would finally buy an ass

I like not having my rig explode

>I've never had an issue with the few I go through each year.

she still presumably sucks in bed though

PSU is the most important component.

Every time I've ever built a computer I used a gutted prebuilt and just kept the same PSU it came with.

please stop posting taytay pics. it is making me extremely depressed. thx.

She probably needs 10 threads for that long ass somebitch.

Delta is pretty much the best you can get in terms of solder quality.
Super Flower is beneath that with everything else under that being shit.

FUCK, when I was with a bunch of Cyber Justice Warriors, they had a huge stash of power supplies, and they WOULDN'T EVEN FUCKING WEED OUT THE GENERIC PIECES OF SHIT? What the fuck is wrong with some people? The guy who was just like boxer from animal farm acted like he felt SORRY for the *negatively judged* things! And going together with having so many, when they were stored on the shelf, their wires tangled, and they would fall time and time again!

Fucking idiots! They had tons of Hipro and Acbel units and stuff like that! But they were against any sort of brand-esque judgements! They just horded shit to horde shit!

is taytay 5'10" in heels?

I know Delta is high quality, but since they're generally an OEM supplier they might be considered 'generic'. The Delta supplies in my old Sun server withstood the nasty power we had back in my old place for years. I was impressed.

The company I work for provided the MOSFETs in my previous PSU.
Needles to say, it blew up after two months and took the mainboard with it.

I have one solely because I had to emergency buy it when my PSU died and the one I just ordered for my new rig was DoA

Are you sure they weren't fake?

My 860w generic can handle 430w according to reviews but costs less than any branded power supply here.

Runs my i5 2500 and gtx 670 just fine

I used an OCZ power supply which blew up on me
Used Corsair ever since.

cameltoe taytay is beautiful

using a generic "xtech" 500w psu more than 2 years in service
(in the 3rd world)

I thought I read somewhere that Taylor got a boob job recently. Is that true?

No.

Good.

I use a Sentey 725 watt that I picked up on Amazon for 40-something and some change.

The only time I would consider some cheap ass noname PSU is if I were running the power through a UPS or filtering unit

Enjoy your early part death from noise and ripple.

Op probably believes its not neccesary to buy higher wattage psu's becuase higher wattage is eneffeciency.

She's perfect, I would cry if she changed anything

At least OP's probably capable of spelling inefficient.

I really want to know what you think the power coming from even a decent pure sine wave UPS looks like.

Should I?

My last rigs psu was covered in moon runes, no idea what brand it was, cost me £24 and came in a freezer bag with a generic hand written white label on it. Label said 'Power Unit for computer PC £24, ran that machine for near 8 years without any problems.

Just spend 10 more dollars to get an EVGA or Corsair. They're not good, but they're fine.

So you've never built a computer then

Yes I have, dumbass.

>every time I've built a computer I've used a prebuilt

No you haven't.

>I can't read
I've built plenty of computers, I just started by gutting a prebuilt and using none of the original components other than the PSU. You're a fucking moron.

You got fucking rekt cunt

>posting the pic without her cunny toe

Never had a problem with generic but noise is an issue here. All cheap generics are really loud.

That must be expensive.

men just become stunned mullets when she is in proximity

>trusting a no name psu to not feed your rig dirty nigger power

disgusting

as long is it uses quality construction and components, sure.
i have a corsair hx1000, myself
it's actually a 1200 watt psu

Google the psu tier list
get tier 2 and above, anything below is dangerous

>google some meme list made be pc gayyymer faggots
Nah.

Supposedly she's been going to the gym and is slowly developing a bit of an ass.

>using cheap ass psu
>friend upgrades in 2010
>get his old psu
>still using it
just werks

Nice meme brah