What have you done today? I started learning some c++. It's pretty fun

What have you done today? I started learning some c++. It's pretty fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbucket.org/GregorR/musl-cross/src/03ecd70c69ed6eab3ae93f5a4328e6a822341eb8/patches/gcc-5.3.0-musl.diff?at=default
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bought stripped kneesocks

kys tripfag.

why the fuk wud u even bother to post dis

>using the bitwise shift operators to read and write to files

Cool
Sorry I made you feel that angry.
I don't know, I was bored.
Is there a better way? I just started today.

That's some pretty bad commentary.

Sorry, I'll work on my commentary to make it better. Thanks for the feedback.

This whole summer vacation (~7 weeks) I have done absolutely nothing but play Dark Souls and a couple of other games. Haven't written a line of code.
I should probably kill myself, I can never find the motivation to work on personal projects.

I wouldn't recommend killing yourself, but maybe try finding a hobby. Maybe make some gaming videos on YouTube with commentary or something as an idea since you like Dark Souls and a couple of other games.

post when you doing some actual OOP

I'm not a massive faggot, so no.

It was just a suggestion since it's something you like to do anyway. But maybe try finding a hobby that doesn't involve killing yourself.

Jesus this place really has become reddit.
Kill yourself tripfag

that's nice.
but you'll never get anywhere starting on stuff this small.

Sorry I made you feel that angry.

I learned Angular.js. It's pretty boring but also useful.

I just wanted to start somewhere. This is my first time and first day looking at it and trying to learn it, but I will do more stuff and larger projects in the future.
Awesome! What is it used in/for?

Nothing because it seems there are no patches to build gcc 6.2 with musl so I can build my autism OS. The only patch I could find is this one desu: bitbucket.org/GregorR/musl-cross/src/03ecd70c69ed6eab3ae93f5a4328e6a822341eb8/patches/gcc-5.3.0-musl.diff?at=default

Fuck glibc.

Hopefully there will be patches soon. GCC 6.2 was just released a few days ago. I'm still on GCC 6.1.1 myself. Just give it a bit more time.

hello kevin

Hi Kevin.

It's used for single page web apps. It's basically a way to make static web pages dynamic and a way to use info from databases and json files.

I always feel like it's great and all to pick up pieces of knowledge that have potential use but to actually get something nice done takes mastery and arbitrarily choosing to learn something without an end goal in mind will make it hard to exert yourself to study enough.

Lol. Do u even account for overtime?
LOL what about negative hours?

This is deep

Taxes don't exist in noob land

Don't listen to that guy.
That was the most retarded shit I ever read.

>dude you're writing a fucking NEXT GEN 3D ENGINE AS YOUR FIRST PROGRAM?

FAILURE, YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING.

Not writing*