Do we have any new information?

Do we have any new information?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zweihänder
youtube.com/watch?v=eZBegZQi79Y
reddit.com/r/TekSyndicate/comments/50799t/pistol_speaks_says_qain_left_unfinished_work/
i.imgur.com/QYEBl0X.png
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp29to
youtu.be/LYiaPcj5Vzs?t=165
youtube.com/watch?v=TaqHlQqPJR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep this shit to one thread, you desperate drama feeders.

You see the cheeks dip inwards? (s)he is very experienced at deep sucks, it takes years of experience to draw on something in that way. Only a professional cock gobbler could suck a golf ball through a garden hose like that.

>Only a professional cock gobbler could suck a golf ball through a garden hose like that.
speaking from experience, i'm sure.

new information about what, exactly?

Pistol Gave up, still don't think she posted any apology

an apology for what, exactly?

Told someone to kill themselves

For cucking logan and giving all her friends stds.

were she and logan dating at some point? i know very little about their group

Escaping chastity and having an unauthorized orgasm.

Only ever roommates apparently

Whos this semen demon

his name is bailey jay

what is going on in this thread

a man?

>fake cyberpunk tech bohemian vaping reddit tier shitlords

why the fuck do any of you care about these people. hard sage

K...

>hard sage

Whoa there! Bringing out the big guns.

We did it reddit!

Apparently someone hacked the Kek Syndicate website and it's down again. All I get is this.

How fuck what an SJW, unironically using cisgendered

so this faggot is an sjw huh? thank god his shit is collapsing. now i dont have to feel bad for him.

It's not even real you tards

Lol you got me good user, thanks for the chuckle

the people who care about this are the type who play competitive games seriously.
literally I hope they end their lifes.

>l don't think she posted any apo
nice photoshop on the ending but at least try and do a job you dumb fucking nigger.

Nice job. Nobody writes his own game wrong.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zweihänder

Funny is that the real word is written zweihänder not zweihander

She said all sorts about Wendell in the early hours.

Blair White, a transexual.

>tfw you've been nutting to Slampiggy Pistol under the impression its a trap
>chatting on discord fapping away hardcore
>Slampiggy Pistol says it's really a girl and has a vagina
>instant boner killer

Have i fallen for the meme? Was this all an elaborate ruse by /g?

its not a real girl retard

It's a tranny.
If you search Kalindra trap on google you will find her old pictures before she "disappeared" for some years and came back as pistol.

...that's a different person.

Aside from hair colour, there's no resemblance.

You retarded, son?

His eyes are too big and freak me out.

post all the images

>What's plastic surgery.
Pistol parents are loaded, she had all that tranny shit.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HER NAME

Qain apparently quit and fucked off.

Who gives a shit, it's not like the internet already has a billion tech coverage youtube channels out there.

Ok so update on the situation:
Qain is gone, fired, finished.
Wendell is a big question mark as to his relationship with Logan will ever repair and if he will continue with Tek syndicate.
Pistol hates Qain. Like really fucking hates him. Probably the reason why Logan is so quick to end the relationship with Qain.
Logan is in full damage control. Basically making excuses and hoping everything will work out ok after the fallout. You can tell he is starting to see that he is responsible for the whole situation however the likelihood of him admitting a large amount of the blame is slim to none.

Without Wendell they are fucked, hes the master and Logan is the blaster.
youtube.com/watch?v=eZBegZQi79Y

How do I sage? I want this piece of shit thread gone too.

I'm confused; are you trolling, or do you legitimately think your reasoning is sound, here.

I mean, I don't care if you think she's a tranny, but you could at least point to evidence that makes sense... like point out that she has an adam's apple or something

sage doesn't kill threads it merely prevents your post from bumping it to the front page

fucking newfags read the FAQ and Encyclopedia Dramatica before you post

>Pistol internet defense force.
She's a tranny deal with it, if you search enough you will find her old tweets and the tranny thing has gone for a while. She's been on damage control for years just like you are.

I love drama

Jesus fuck user is anyone who disagrees with you [x] internet defense force?

It's funny whore you know why? Because I watch Tek Syndicate because of Wendel not Faggot Logan.

degenerate vaping furry scum

What a fucking disgusting tranny

This is entertainment
Not technology

>Because I watch Tek Syndicate because of Wendel not Faggot Logan.
Thats 95% of the viewerbase

reddit.com/r/TekSyndicate/comments/50799t/pistol_speaks_says_qain_left_unfinished_work/ this post has alot of neat info

Damage control underway

That Reddit post is great. Pistol btfo.

This board is a joke of it's former self, and barely discusses consumer grade technology, your turn.

This was the funniest

i.imgur.com/QYEBl0X.png

Furfags should yiff in hell

uff

Would fuck, then run away and leave town for good.

All the STDs known to a man would've caught up you before you start running anyway.

Il just fuck some other tranny then.

Je suis Wendell, you tranny-loving cucks.

After checking everything, It seems that Pistol is the only one blowing it out of proportions.

Anyone have the video of pistol putting a banana in her ass?

Why do people keep asking about this?

I remember when these guys were known for their AMD shilling
the less AMDpajeets the better
good riddance

Logan went around talking shit on forums aswell before closing threads that criticized their recent lack of content, also removed everyone's mods and admin privileges, Qain, Wendell, few others.

Then shut down the forum.

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp29to

anyone got pics of her dick?

Kick Pistol out and make Tek good again?

He fucked up so hard

I for one welcome the future "Wendell and Qain" video podcast.

>Kick Pistol out and make Tek good again?

This.

She's dead weight. Shes a pretentious and prissy cunt. She barely does any editing, and quit doing WASD after like 3 episodes, but not before going full cunt and getting Jimmy fired or whatever.

Pistol is the problem with Tek Syndicate. She(he) is a feak, wiierdo, useless overpaid whore. And not a good one. Cut her loose and let her figure out how to make her way in the world - she needs a wake up call.

youtu.be/LYiaPcj5Vzs?t=165

WHY DOESN'T LOGAN LIKE QT 2D GIRLS? FUCKING TEK SYNDICATE, AND HE HAS THE NERVE TO FUCKING PUT "YOUR WAIFU DOESN'T LOVE YOU" IN THE FUCKING TITLE

FUCKING LOGAN

Why would Wendell take money out of Tek Syndicate?

It is like a fun side hobby for him, Logan is the guy who needs it.

Wait, wasn't the problem that Wendell wanted his money and couldn't get it?

I don't think Qain was paid that great for his job.
His apartment didn't have air conditioning and he set up donations to get a portable one that was $300.
He considered them to pretty expensive.

Logan wasted all of it by buying furry shit for his transgender girlfriend.

>transgender girlfriend

Qain seems to be a tier above logan in knowledge, no clue why logan wouldn't make him a partner

Well, you can always go out and get a big boy job instead of being a fucking youtuber

In other words, a boyfriend

>Qain seems to be a tier above logan in knowledge, no clue why logan wouldn't make him a partner

Quain was cancer. Any fuck who doesn't take their sunglasses off inside, at night, etc. is a fucking pretentious retard. He has a gay ass earring, etc. He'd be a trap but he's too ugly.

With the exception of Wendell, who is pretty much a full on SJW, Tek Syndicate is cavalcade of degenerates.

> His apartment didn't have air conditioning
Is this a normal thing in america? Here in portugal it's a semi-luxury thing to have simply because of the energy it costs (the salaries here are shit tier). The air conditioner itself is pretty expensive too.

>Any fuck who doesn't take their sunglasses off inside, at night, etc. is a fucking pretentious retard
I thought he did that just for the character of tek syndicate

He has pretty extreme light sensitivity, he has contacts under his sunglasses

>Wendell
>SJW
Wat

>Here in portugal it's a semi-luxury thing to have simply because of the energy it costs (the salaries here are shit tier). The air conditioner itself is pretty expensive too.

Everything is expensive for Eurocucks. It's because they are so cucked by the banks and social justice that there is no way to make a living. The vampire state takes all the money from people with jobs and gives it to everyone without, while the banksters race to see how fast they can devalue the currency.

He has actual eye problems.

It's not entirely normal. Where he lives its usually cool most of the time. This summer was an exception.

> tfw I'll never have a boyfriend with eye problems that constantly uses sun glasses and looks cool as fuck

kill me

It used to do that now it does nothing. Dont know why moot killed that it was useful. Its been a long time since sage bombing did something.

Can he see at night like cats do?

Has little neck ribbons alot also to cover it.

Basically

>I thought he did that just for the character of tek syndicate

>He has pretty extreme light sensitivity, he has contacts under his sunglasses

>He has actual eye problems.

Psycho Semantic. He's one tier below those crazies who pour drano in their eyes so they can be actually blind.

>>Wendell
>>SJW
>Wat

Yeah, Wendell is pretty SJWish. Maybe not full on retard, but definitely leans that way.

Light sensitivity according to him

Him without glasses, he looks dopey stoned as fuck, maybe he hides it for those reasons, who knows.
youtube.com/watch?v=TaqHlQqPJR0

>Yeah, Wendell is pretty SJWish. Maybe not full on retard, but definitely leans that way.
Provide examples

She's legit cute, if only she didn't have those fucking piercings

> psycho semantic
I think you meant psychosomatic, and I doubt it.

>I think you meant psychosomatic,
semantics

>She's legit cute
>She
>he
and no. brown eyes? tatts? and a cunty disposition. No thanks,