ITT: Rage

ITT: Rage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1EPegIzD2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahaha is that teaching material for real?

It explains a lot though

W-w-what was the programming task even supposed to be? I can't imagine what the hell that was supposed to do. multiply 2 numbers in a super-retarded way?

what the fuck ks he even trying to do?

Is this graduate macro a Sup Forums-specific thing?

There are people who complain about inverting binary trees, and then there are people who complain about not being able to swap array elements.

Which is worse?
>people who can't swap an array element
>javascript devs who can't into fizzbuzz

I still don't get if the replies to this implied screenshot are real or if it's "part of the meme" to seem outraged.

The original case was annoying but there's more enraging shit on Sup Forums every day.

it's babby "secrit club" memeing.
they think it's cool when others don't know what the fuck is up and the rageplay is part of it.
kinda like the triforce stuff.

>Which is worse
Definitely JavaScript devs who can't do fizzbuzz, it's just embarrassing if you claim to know anything about computers and can't do fizzbuzz.

One text-stutter is allowed, user. You just seem like a faggot if you use more.

wrong, it's faggotry in any case and that's probably also usually intended.

Everytime I read this I doubt the truth of it more and more. There's no way people are this dumb, right?

Never make assumptions about americans

it's on r9k so it's either a frogposter tourist or a genuine brain-broken sad sack sociopath

Multiply two numbers without using the multiplication symbol. It's week 1 material for most CS courses, it shows you can effectively use loops and variables.

>Multiply two numbers without using the multiplication symbol
x.__mul__(y) :^)

Still, the story is at least an 8/10 on the rage-inducing scale.

I bet that's the same guy that calls the Debian ARM port "Debian Mobile"

jokes don't exist any more: all we have left is zoomed words, reaction images, and anons with their fingertips just hovering over PrtScrn button ready to show the whole world how owned that guy was

Yeah it was in the same thread

>anons share RAGE.jpg with each other
>anons get really really really mad at the idea of tumblr or reddit or one of the other normal people websites looking at their RAGE.jpg images
zoomed words, reaction images and (You)s are the unironic 360 noscope montages for the subculture that grew up proud of the fact that they knew how to open regedit and download+install malwarebytes (grandma says i'm smarter than bill gates!!!)

There is every likelihood it’s correct, because yes, people really are that stupid.

What's wrong with this?

It just hurts me, it really does. That user's mom trusted Best Buy enough to take her computer there to get it fixed, yet didn't trust them when they said the same thing her son did about the computer, which is what those guys are paid to do.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to do that.

that fucking font rendering
fucking linux

stopped reading him after I read his criticism of tiling window managers. dude may not know fonts or window managers but he knows his emacs.

The stupid, it burns.

Because it's not encrypting it. It's like saying that you're "encrypting" a number by converting it to hexadecimal.

Base 64 is not a form of encryption because it does not make use of a private key, the transformation is direct and easily reversible.

>there's more enraging shit on Sup Forums every day
People posting retarded code or ignorant opinions is not enraging.

Is this from a school or a Lynda type site?

It's especially bad because most people with experience will immediately recognize base64 and will have tools installed to decode it.

It's basically like spelling out a "double-you oh arr dee" over the phone to foil eavesdroppers, hoping no one will be able to know what you mean.

===

jesus christ

VG8gdGhlIGhhY2tlciBrbm93biBhcyA0Y2hhbjoNCklmIHlvdSBhcmUgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzLCBJIHdvdWxkIGxpa2UgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSB0aGF0IGhhY2tpbmcgaW50byBzZWN1cmVkIGNvbXB1dGluZyBzeXN0ZW1zIGlzIGEgc2VyaW91cyBjcmltZS4NCllvdSBhbmQgeW91ciBzaWNrIGlsayBhcmUgZ29pbmcgdG8gamFpbC4=

Tell it to me straight, how long until the cops show up?

Nice command. I didn't know it.

>

99% of people pretending they're experts about technology they couldn't even spell to save their lives is pretty damned infuriating, especially when they gang up together to deny reality.

its not an encryption
its a number system
its like saying translating a sentence into french is encryption

>its like saying translating a sentence into french is encryption
Might as well be to americans

baba suka blyat

>Someone screenshot this shit and get it on reddit

Welcome to post-2007 Sup Forums.

how is OFF? been thinking about playing it.

A shame it's a pain in the ass on Windows.

>he fell for the wangblows meme

NO

DELET DIS

REEEEEEEEEEE

I agree, you should go to prison for being a macfag.

This always makes me chuckle.

>what is a pointer

it's one of the few actually good rpg maker games

it uses the shitty 90s tier turn based combat of the engine but if you can deal with that you will enjoy yourself, the art is entertaining and dat fucking OST:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1EPegIzD2M

>that transparent diploma

sorry I'm not a photoshop expert