Tfw an air gapped windows 10 machine is safer than a loonix machine on the internet

>tfw an air gapped windows 10 machine is safer than a loonix machine on the internet.

There really is no need to use loonix is there? Not even for security.

use windows 10
setup hardware firewall to block all of the spyshit
profit?

>Using a machine with preinstaled keylogger
>Safe

hows it going to send the logs out with no connection?

>air-gapped
>useful

pick one. or, preferably

>go back to the bait store and ask 4 refund

>No internet
Might as well use temple OS then

>implying it needs access to the internet to be useful
>implying i can't use another system for internet
>implying it cant talk to a raspi that fetches content and relays it back

>I don't use Linux because I can use a Ras pi that uses Linux
>
>
>

> loonix

REEEEEEEE

The safest is a computer with no hard drive, no Internet and a live Linux cd taken out at least every day.

Its all the security of linux without having to use a gimped OS with no good software.

>image.jpg

Nice shitpost, iFag.

If you have real reasons to be concerned about the security of an airgapped machine...

You are already fucked, because someone that has those real reasons took special care and attention regardless of your os.

Also, you don't have real reasons or an airgapped machine in use, back to the bait shop and ask for refund.

>he doesn't know the machine from person of interest is actually hard but possible (stores itself on electricity grid)
nothing is safe user

Theres no way CIA nigger could tap into my web cam and watch me masterbate when im on an airgapped machine (of any OS) deep in my moms basement surrounded by 10 feet of dirt and concrete and empty tendie boxes and pee bottles.

>to make windows 10 usable just use an external hardware based firewall likely running a bsd variant and blacklist all these connections that may arbitrary change with updates or use a whitelist and have a literally unusable desktop

jesus you winbabies are delusional

>>implying it cant talk to a raspi that fetches content and relays it back

literal stallman levels of autism but it's okay right guys because you're not using a neckbeard os? :^)

except the security in this case is an airgap making the device literally unusable for a ton of tasks and that "security" goes out the window as soon as you plug in a network cable

How far are you willing to inconvenience yourself to win an argument? Serious question. Like, will you put a usb in your dick hole? I'm asking because I work at Microsoft and our marketing team has a great idea that needs this.

when your OS is such a piece of shit you have to use fucking hardware workarounds to get it to stop spying on you

not in my dick hole but i will stick a usb in my ass.

i don't work for free though so if MS wants me to shill im gonna need to see a few shekels deposited.

10 still logs every keystroke you make. What good will an airgap do when the NSA niggers sneak into your house the old fashioned way?