/guts/

Post 'em all

Other urls found in this thread:

pccasegear.com/products/36366/phanteks-enthoo-pro-m-tempered-glass-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've always loved your purple fan

Its a shame i didnt have money for a better motherboard. Its like wasted space. But to be honest, id never even use half the slots on it.

Kissme

This case is fucking cursed, accidentally threw out the two HDD cages, doge scratched the side panel and the USB 3.0 cable damaged the pins on my motherboard

Want a new case, any ideas? Thinking white R5/Define S or splashing for the Evolv TG

:*

For a long time I swore by ITX. I need more power these days and more slots, but, I'd have loved it if my NCase would have sufficed.

>Intel graphics
>6600 no k
>stock cooler

lol

Enthoo pro m

Both the Enthoo Pro M and Evolv TG are excellent cases.

Yeah. The internals are the same for both if i remember, just the outside thats different

Im not into overclocking and stock fan does pretty good job to be honest. Also, im playing GTA 5 on those graphics with barely any lag so checkmate GPU. (for now)

I think the Evolv TG has a bit better radiator support? It unofficially supports two 360mm radiators. I made it work, but it's extremely tight.

Yeah, I could probably play gta 800x600 with onboard too.

>shit camera
>4790K
>is 1070 a good idea from my 770???
>Phanteks is very nice XD lolz

that's pretty damn fine

>keeps switching angles
>still shit

lmao

this is honestly disgusting

pretty good for budget dont like the purple and the psu 8/10
9,5/10 but please buy a better looking sli bridge and fill all the ram slots(ram still looks good though)
think this aio cpu block looks the best of all the corsair designs, is this the h100i?
love the mainboard too(hate armour), don't like the asus strix design from the side, could change the front fans to the corsair ones and i dont like the heatspreader of the ram(tridentz would look great i think)
and i dont like the cm psu design only viable one is evga imo.
still pretty perfect build though 8,9/10
i hate msi and the combination of noctua shit brown and msi doesn't match, love your psu would say 6/10
looks better from this side

how come?? give me some suggestions

All the review I read mentioned they share the exact same internals. Its just they externals that jack the evolv price up

The Pro M now has a tempered glass edition aswell which I'm probably going to buy just for the glass panel if they don't sell it separately

Its only a $14 difference between the Acrylic window and Glass window

pccasegear.com/products/36366/phanteks-enthoo-pro-m-tempered-glass-edition

>"9.5/10... SLI bridge... RAM"
Thanks! I plan on getting EKWB's HB SLI bridge once they release it. I'm also getting more RAM. I'll have 64GB of it and use a large portion of it as a RAM disk once I get it.

Don't listen to , your build looks great.

>is this the h100i?
Yeah, I really dislike the tubing on the newer H100i v2

>still shit

Sorry friendo

The side panels between the original Evolv and Evolv TG aren't interchangeable, so, you might have to get a new case.

not poster from before but
>cpu cooler ricing makes me wanna puke
>case is 2/10 with the window
>fotos look like taken with a broken ht one m8 camera
i don't think the build looks like shit
would need a better pic
love the ram
and the design of the evga cards(7xx,9xx)

Thanks, LEDs aren't as white as i'd like but that's mostly it XD

>The side panels between the original Evolv and Evolv TG aren't interchangeable

Thats because the Panel is made with the external shape in mind right? It has that little extra lip on the top and bottom

Well, so was the original Evolv door, but, it was on hinges. The TG's is just a panel.

>I'd really love some tempered glass, but not much i can do about that atm, and i have a broken as fuck iphone 5... lol
>CPU cooler was good value on offer and better price to performance against an AIO loop

Yea son what up

> it was on hinges.

Ah

Also on a side note, does your motherboard LEDs have a slight blue tinge when they are set on white?

The VIII Hero does and it pisses me off

>EKWB's HB SLI bridge once they release it. I'm also getting more RAM. I'll have 64GB of it and use a large portion of it as a RAM disk once I get it.
looking forward to seeing the finished build!
why is one ram stick lying on the side?
new graphics card looks a loot better but which one was the old one?
would really get another psu on that whole window -1

A little bit, but so do my RAM.

What's more obnoxious is that the PCH cover, once the LED brightness is turned down low, has a hard time matching the rest of the LED's.

why is one ram stick lying on the side?

that one was dead, the photo was taken before a replaced it. It was just a reminder to buy more

>new graphics card looks a loot better but which one was the old one?

GTX 780

>would really get another psu on that whole window -1

I have a Corsair AX760 in the mail, I'll probably peel the sticker off when it gets here so the whole thing is plain

if you replace the back fan, the cpu cooler and turn over that psu it would be 9/10
now its more like 7,8/10

>I'll probably peel the sticker off when it gets here so the whole thing is plain
would look pretty good i think

Thanks! I've got a PCIe device to add, some cable managing, more RAM, and an NVMe SSD and she's "done."

Yeah I think so too, I'm gonna buy some new sleeved extenders as well.

Just gotta decide on one of these three

Thanks for the input. The fan is a cougar vortex 140mm. Very good air flow and very very quiet, but ugly color scheme. Kind of like Noctua. The cooler is here to stay I'm afraid. Although it is thin and looks underpowered, it is capable of keeping my 6700k @1.4v under 85C during bench loads. And the PSU is flipped that way because the PC is on carpet. While my R5 does have feet in the bottom. I still don't want my PSU breathing in carpet for extended periods of time

I can't imagine what these would like in real but think 1 looks best.
Second one looks too restive and third one lacks colour.

the

[spoiler]new to Sup Forums, exactly how often is this joke made here?[/spoiler]

wrong >>

gutsu

>not one, but TWO 970s
overcuck'd/10

I love that Case

i saw some sexy guts this weekend

>asrock mainboard
>ugly ass nzxt aio
>value ram
>glorious pc gaming race sticker
>970 sli because you havent gotten enough nvidia cock
>Yellow
>Super Deluxe
>the window isn't riced enough what could we add? :PPPPP

>ah how about a octopus XD
>windows 8.1
hehe looks like shit

>being this upset over someone elses build

Jesus homie what are you doing with your life

Ayy that's my gay ass motherboard.

still the sexiest ive seen in here. what's the purpose of this build? gaming?

Ya it's just for gaming, I still need to upgrade my monitors and ditch the analog ones then I'll get a GTX 1080/1080Ti

Shit talking Assrock boards :^) it isn't 2005 anymore senpai.

Get one of those EVGA 1080's with the ACX 3.0, they're sleek as fuck.

This picture is really out of focus lol

looking 9,1/10 as always would appreciate a better pic though.

i'd get the pro m but the define s looks tempting

that being said i want the top filter, but the pro m's front filter doesn't cover side vents.

and the define s has no shroud at the bottom, but the pro m's front bottom fan gets more or less cannibalized by the shroud. fucking hell why's it so difficult to find a good case.

until i figure this shit out, no guts senpais

Should i switch case? I dont like it, thought about an actual m-itx case. Also going to buy a gigabyte gtx 1060 and sell rx 480 because i am not going to play dx12.

>asrock literally costs the same as all the other brands
>still buying the worst of them

1080 is such a beast of a card. Surely nvidia won't make a 1080ti.

gtx 1080 coming this week.
also thinking about upgrading my case (corsair 230t) to a define r5,
and changing the color scheme to black/red/white (white led strip, black/red mobo, black gtx 1080 with white led)
should i go for it?
>inb4 gaymer leds

I was considering an Asus Strix one since the LEDs can sync up with my mobo and led strip

just upgrade your motherboard to atx and get a new cpu cooler. the s340 is a good case

looks pretty clean and everything but still it is only a 7/10
that psu is 10/10 though
but is evga really a good brand, i heard superflower isn't to good?

I dont have a overclockable CPU and i would just really like a smaller pc

honest question how old are you?
just asking because of the big upgrade
looks very cool for your budget
9/10 in relation to how much money you have spent, 7/10 objectively
and yeah these leds look like shit.
which 1080 did you get?

i'm 19, got the gigabyte g1 gtx 1080. not a big fan of the orange on it but you can't see it when it's installed anyway.

also, wouldn't white leds be a bit more subtle and less gaymer-ish?

ASrock, gigabyte and asus are all the same chink shit

Have not noticed any difference in product quality and they all have abysmal chinky support

>Have not noticed any difference in product quality
yeag but in design

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Please share your baller macbook guts with the rest of the class.

>wouldn't white leds be a bit more subtle and less gaymer-ish?
yes but it would look weird in combination with the red lights on your mainboard.

Just a potato phone my friend

>Asrock is literally owned by asustek
>Still paying more for the same thing

My RVE10 obvious has that feature. It's actually very nice, and works with LED strips and my case.

2/10 looks like trash

That's so "Sup Forumsentooman who can afford to pimp his guts but not his wallsockets"

i thought so too, but when i looked up those colors they actually look pretty decent together. pic related

yeah but this case has no leds.

hehe really funny to get hate from these guts :^))))
this was me (:

I want a new cooler that doesn't look like shiny shit. what do I get Sup Forums? maybe I'll dust my case when I get it.

bequiet or cryorig
could also do the aio meme

guts is not a redditor.

you are totes not angry and just thought we have macbooks for no reason :o)

What resolution is your monitor?

Not him, but it looks like it's a 2,560 x 1,080 21:9 screen

would be pretty sad though

Why is that? 21:9 is excellent. I'm on a 3,440 x 1,440 screen and I don't have any want to change.

Just finished my personal gaming rig

6700k w/corsair h100i v2
16g ddr4 3200mhz
Asus strix gtx 1080 oc'd to 2097mhz
Asus rog Maximus VIII Hero
Wd black 2tb
Samsung 950 pro 512gb
Antec 620w
I forget the case name but it might be thermaltake

yeah i have a acer predator x34 too but 5 way sli or what this is for a 21:9 1080p panel is a bit overkill.
which panel do you have?
mind posting your bst?

It's a bit outdated of a photo, but, the U3415W.

Do you find that chair comfortable? I had Recaro racing seats in one of my cars and I found uncomfortable for ling drives. I assume those are a bit less stiff.

These are more equivalent to car seats of the shape, that aren't true racing seats. It's comfortable, more so than the seats in my daily driver (Subaru BRZ). Which is like the exact same shape. I like the chair a lot. I just wish the arm rests had the same material and padding the chair does.

haha seen this /bst/ so often but seems kind of right that this pc has this /bst/

Gonna build my wife something smaller than mine I think.
What's the smallest case that fits the following criteria:
>white
>optical drive capable
>fits a medium size GPU
>isn't a shit show to work in

>PhysX card
>[current year]

pick one

Will make a better pic tomorrow