>BST - HermemeMillerEdition<

>BST - HermemeMillerEdition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/gAjDj?lr=0
imgur.com/gallery/gAjDj
fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New: moved power strip below desktop, charging cables run into the drawer now. Also added an external drive, it is nested in the cable management shelf

Good stuff but I feel like this setup always looks cheapened by the lighting, looks like it's lit by a ceiling fan and I don't see any lamps

This is really nice

worst OP

faggot

Why make a new thread the old on is still fine.

New ssd tomorrow woo

I just got this new laser, a shame I forgot to put it in the picture.

Why b&w? Felt a bit artsy heh ?
Same picture every thread. That model m.
Those blind are obsolete
>linusshilltips
>snowball
>60% kb
:/

Do any of you guys have a standing desk?

R8 my feet. qt or h8 it?

He does stupid things to waste money its entertaining. Also the rest are cause they arent for you m8.

Is that what rich looks like? Seems like an empty room or apartment to me. Bare walls little to no furniture. Doesn't even look lived in really.

ayy

clean, i like

Reee

Cute

faggots

super cute socks dude

what mouse is that?

Deathadder, it fits my hand nice and doesn't look like a transformer

Not really my full (or cleaned) battlestation but

Hello~

Good morning, Sup Forums.

>somebody actually reposted my setup

thanks for noticing me senpai

and to whoever asked, I did B&W for that because I thought it felt more like night time that way

It's such a beautiful day outside.

Ugh.. cut your toenails.

Portability is a best

Working on a joystick-style mouse control

Your setup looks a lot better than it used to

I don't know what cool to say so I typed this.

did you know that /lgbt/ exists?

That look comfy as fuck,.

>such a beautiful day outside
and yet here you are posting the same shitty image. why not just open up another program or some shit instead of autistically blurring it?

don't give him (you)s, he'll eventually go into an autistic fit and get himself banned like other sock fags.
nice samefagging.

I need the (You)s

Thanks!

Work battlestation

Work battlestation

Can you clarify the jstick ms control proj? I might have a suggestion for you.

Are you looking to be able to do away with desk/ms pad based mouse control?

does your sister know you took her stockings?

Hopefully she doesn't notice I took her panties as well

~

>bstsockcollage3.jpg
missed opportunity for bstockingscollage.

moar: imgur.com/gallery/gAjDj?lr=0

And I thought was a faggot

hello I'm new pls no bully

alot of you guys have mechanical keyboards. are they a meme or is there a true benefit to them over the other keyboards?

Switched like 2/3 months ago. I can't use membrane keyboards now. Well I can, but it doesn't feel good at all.
I can actually type a lot faster than I used to and don't look at the keyboard anymore

Subjective.

Nice setup. Sauce on that wallpaper?

Please show your Titan X Pascal SLI to approve your richfag status.

It's just a joystick module from aliexpress hooked up to an arduino leonardo (Atmega32u4) that emulates a mouse. I still have to figure out some comfy way of getting a nice acceleration going, but it's quite fun to play around with. Not really intended for anything more than making an alternate mouse controller together with some pushbuttons that I'll then use for whatever.

Moneyshot?

Hey, I have that amp too.

It's pretty alright, I think. I haven't really used any other amps before
I feel it's kind of a waste to use the 500€ speakers I borrowed from my dad with an 80€ amp

Tell me how much of a faggot I am

Looks pretty comfy though I can bet those laptops exhaust some mean heat.

Alienware's pretty good with cooling.
MSI however is a different story. I have a pretty good cooling pad sitting under it though.

Why are you salty?

looks nice, feels nice.

imgur.com/gallery/gAjDj
what do you think of this?

A bit redundant, isn't it?

literally gay

NO bully

Seems the faggotry is sorta low in this thread so I will ask; What would be a nice classy richfag case to get? I havent bought a case for years and it seems its all ulgy as shit gamer garbage all over now.

Any Fractal Design case is pretty classy but not maybe not so "richfaggy"
If you want something expensive and classy In-Win could be something.

Lian-Li

Just moved edition

NZXT H440

this is bait

Corsair Obsidian Series

>That glare from that razor sharp chin line.

Well, I mean more classy like what would be at home in an office as oposed to a 15 year olds bedroom. For instance my last two cases were a P180 and a P280. Nice a quiet with no windows or blinking lights.

It looks like a fridge, lol, I do like it though. Just wish it didnt have a window. Price is pretty reasonable.

Gotta couple nice ones there too, although the prices are kinda high.

Thanks guys.

There is a version without a window, it's just extremely hard to find

I built in a Fractal Node 302 and I'm quite happy with it. Don't know if you want to go the mini-ATX route though.

Get a custom case from case labs or frozen cpu. Get all the shit you want and they are cases that can stand time pretty well.

Sounds like Fractal Design Define S could be something. Very minimalistic, quiet and affordable.
fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-s

that lamp is way to fucking big.
half that size and it will be better.

Not him but kinda makes me regret getting a H440 case.

Sup, ni/g/gers.
I'm building my first PC for vidya and most of the shit is already here but I still don't have an OS. I was originally gonna install 7 from an OEM key but then I found out that you couldn't do that (and I heard that you get a bitcoin miner by pirating it) . So what should I go for desu? (inb4 botnet 10 memers) I don't have a optical drive and will be installing via usb btw
Also I'd like to spend under 30 bucks for the OS if possible.

(Sorry if this belongs in /sqt/)

brand new battle station. needs better lighting and I will be adding some shelving too. Tried to hide/organize my wires the best i could. there is still a lot showing.

One of my tubes is producing a lot of static. Looking at WE 408A, anyone have experience in tube rolling?

Monitor?

install gentoo

Acer H226HQL
I wouldn't recommend it tbqhwyf
>mirror quality gloss
>no vesa mounts
>stand is squeaky
It's OK for $100 AUD though

>Acer H226HQL
I was wondering why the pixel density looked that dense, I thought it was a 25" 1440p or something.

20" 1080p makes more sense though.