Is it bad i still have a 750?

Is it bad i still have a 750?

yes

Yes.
Rx 480s and 1060s are very affordable and are damn near close to 4x faster than a 750.

considering I'm getting fucked in the ass by local prices here I'll probably end up with something old like that so I hope it's not that bad

I don't play the latest vidya anyway

How bad is a 660 ti then?

First you tell me why it matters.

750ti is still queen of the poorfags

at least until the rx460 becomes easy to get

horrible.

I have an r7 360 i got for free. It plays csgo just fine so i have no reason to upgrade

I'm still rocking a 4GB 770. Runs the latest and greatest at very acceptable specs (but I sure do wish I could run ARMA well).

I probably won't upgrade until the next generation of CPUs unfucks its launch issues. Most games are shit these days anyway.

>not having the most expensive

I'm still on a 650TI
Fucking EVGA doesn't have the 1060 SC in stock although the vanilla 1060 is in stock here.

Vanilla 1060 EVGA doesn't have the heatpipes.

They have "green" version 950s with no 6 pin now for less than $150

I've had my 750Ti for a year and a half now. It's still a little budget champ and holds up well with newer games although I'm trying to find a decent price on a Radeon HD 7970/R9 280X here locally to give my 750Ti to a friend.

Nope. Still rockin my GTX 285. There's no reason to upgrade unless I want to play Overwatch.

I've just ditched my decrepit 1920x1080 and 5870 setup for a 1070 with 2K G-Sync monitor

I'm loving life, tbqh

maybe in your fucking country

Is that a GTX690?!

Isn't the GTX285 DX10?

9500gt. Beat me.

my 570 is still running games on high settings beautifully

6200 AGP

9400gt

>r7
you fucked up

The best half-height card i could find to fit into a dell workstation was the Gtx 750ti. Sure, radeon wants a piece of budget pie and released 460 but unless there's a half-height variant i am not interested in them, even when their cards support dx12

Not a single good AAA game has been released since GTA V came out in 2013, you aren't missing anything.

ayy bro. I have a 2GB 770.

just wait till "new" >consoles
then we are all fucked

gt440
Get on my level.

Yes. It was a mistake that you even got it in the first place.

For all intents and purposes the x60 cards are the lowest cards in Nvidia's line-up. Anything lower is special use only.

The 750ti was the flagship Maxwell card for awhile

Being out doesn't make it the flagship.

I had a radeon 9550 until 2 years ago. I could watch my Deadfish 720p anime just fine.

Just wait for the GTX 1050 GP107 GPU

Christ. I can't imagine what it's like to just actually have to wait for garbage GPUs to come out. Just go to a store and buy whatever is there since it obviously doesn't matter to you what you get.

>i got it for free
Learn to read dumbass

I still have a 470 Op, you're fine

Oh and I'm not talking about an rx 470, I'm taking about a nvidia gtx 470 housefire

It was never the flagship

Cool, my wife uses a gt 9600

I have a gt730. Is that any better?

And your wife's son?

Same GPU

That meme was stale a day after creation

I still use it.
I only play CSGO with some friends and mostly old or indie shit.

ati x1050

Still rocking the 750 ti here.

Maxes out FEAR 3 and CS:GO so I theres no AAA shit I want to play badly enough to upgrade.

sing this is gpu related

what is the last good and stable driver to use for gtx970 (got it for 100bucks unused) running on win10, they new ones have all kind of bugs, like dsr not working properly

i tried driver 362.00 but it refuses to instal itself on win10 even after using dddu and compatibility mode

I'm with a GTX 460 that I got used two months ago, it runs perfectly. Before that I had a GTS 250, which didn't support DirectX 11, so I pretty much couldn't play anything from the current generation.
I'm playing Battlefield 1 Beta on medium @ 900p and getting 40+ fps (it does high too, but it's too close to 30 and below, so I rather leave it on medium). Pretty satisfied with this card, specially because of the very low price it costed.
Also, it handles a pretty nice oc without going above 80c. Pic related.

>have a 2gb 760gtx
>still runs everything i throw at it
>currently playing witcher 3 on high and the lowest i dip is 45 fps with 65 average( hairworks is off and so is ssao but everything else is on high)
>still have no reason to upgrade what so ever

doesnt meant its not shit