What if windows was a girl?

What if windows was a girl?

OP wouldn't be able to turn it on

Do you hug your pillow and pretend its your waifu while you cry yourself to sleep? Yeah, I do that too.

BTFO
T
F
O

FPBP

Savage

Nobody should have that many type of STDs.

>OP wouldn't be able to turn it on

would you bone and cum inside windows 7 tan, Sup Forums

She'd be like your mom, widely available and penetrated thousands of times a day.

If it was fuckable and weighs between 95 and 160 lbs, I'd fuck a lot more than I care to admit.

So yeah

>Fucking a whore with so many STDs

i dont get it.

Fucking hell. Why did I just get tears

I cry everytim

Brutal

Woah

haahahaha

FUCKING DESTROYED

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

include me in the screencap, reddit

Since 2004

Fucking kek, someone better screenshot

I've been an GNU/Linux user for about 20-25 years and this is amazing.

English not your first language? No worries. The joke sucks because it is predictable like bad puns.
>unable to turn it on
>unable to turn her on
>unable to turn on device
>unable to sexually arouse her
>double entendre

>I've been an GNU/Linux user
I've been a Linux user

(checked)
Dunno about the others, but 10-tan would constantly ask you shit about yourself and what you do during the day like an annoying yandere

Nanami looks a fun girl to have around

She would make you wear a condom. Every time. Forever.

It was, it was called ME.

>you will never ravage Nanami's pussy while Touko sits on her bed in the room next door with her ear against the wall
>you will never wake up after a night of sweaty sex with Nanami to find both of you tied up and Touko riding your dick
>you will never cover your face in shame as Touko records a video of herself pegging you to upload to the net later

Old is gold, user

I'd imagine that her and Windows98 were freinds

My sides evaporated.

if windows was a girl she'd have every std known to man and have terminal lung cancer

What if browser was a grill?

faggot

Holy fuck

google chrome would be a complete whore cheating on you continuously, and she would tell her friends every single thing about you, including every deep dark secret you've ever had.

so basically chrome is just a typical female

She'd be way to Edgy.

>anime

;_;

What if OP wasn't a huge faggot?

He's obviously not a homosexual

REKT

samefag

I never asked for this.

Farewell XP, you'll always be remembered.

If Windows 7 was a girl, her name would be "Madobe Nanami", and she would be User-san's long time sweetheart. If Windows 10 was a girl, her name would be "Madobe Touko" and she would be Nanami's rival, but Nanami would be totally oblivious to this fact. In the end, Touko would probably play some tricks too dirty and off-topic for the sensibilities of this fine Christian imageboard in order to steal User-san away from Nanami. User-san would end up in an abusive relationship with Touko where she's always having her way with him and posting embarrassing things about him on the Internet. All the while Nanami watches helplessly from a distance. The End.

Pictured from left to right, for the reference of those who might be unable to follow the use of proper names in this reply in the discussion of the hypothetical situation where Windows is a girl, thus opening up the possibility of mistaking this post for one meant for another thread or board:
Madobe Ai and Yuu (Windows 8 tans),
Madobe Touko (Windows 10 tan),
Madobe Nanami (Windows 7 tan),
Madobe Claudia (Microsoft Azure tan)

HOLY FUCK

Damn, just imagine how well lubricated her insides are if you just push your willey in right this instant. It'd be like sticking it in a hot pot of honey. I bet her pussy will start gushing out love nectar from the sheer volume of your cock squeezing its way in.

Hahahahhahahhaahahha

what if AMD was a girl?

They're all disposable tools user, don't you forget.

You, funny guy, I like you.

madobe = windows
Really made u think huh

Which one of you epic maymaylords run this Facebook meme page?

Literally nobody who is a regular here uses facebook. That group is just like assholes who screenshot their own posts for /r/Sup Forums karma.

BRUTAL

So did they reposts any other images from this thread to there