Samshills will defend this

>Crashes, bootloops and bricks randomly after just a few days of use
How can anyone even take lagdroid seriously anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/note-7/help/note-7-repeated-restart-bootloop-issues-t3444510
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Accidentally smashed my Note 4's screen (not too much - so I won't change it but enough to root the shit out of it and make it a side phone).

Note 7 = shit.

LG/HTC/Sony/Motorola = mediocre

iPhone 7 will probably be shit (first ones are always buggy, until 7s comes out).

Google phones = botnets

Chink phones = shit

Why would anyone not get the snapdragon one?
Also most software problems will be prob fixed with the 7.0 update

Apple funded smear campaign to diver attention form the ghost touch issues plaguing their devices

Any indication that Samsung is not replacing the devices?
There's no reason for them not to.

No, they are replacing them. Even the people working in Samsung stores have no idea what causes it.
forum.xda-developers.com/note-7/help/note-7-repeated-restart-bootloop-issues-t3444510

Then everything is fine.
We all know that faulty devices result from manufacturing. It's the main reason why warranties exist.
If they are honoring the warranty then it is fine. It's not like this problem is surfacing just after warranties expire or around the time of a successor device.

>Massively occuring bricks are 'just fine'
>It's Apple's fault

Samshills, everyone.

>>Massively occuring bricks are 'just fine'
That are within warranty and being honored.

>Shitsung is all of android
1/10, made me reply

You really are deluded. Poor software/hardware design and/or quality control that leads to issues in many devices should not happen with devices this expensive. It does not happen to other phones.

Meanwhile iPhones are conveniently slow when a new device is out and the most recent model breaks right when the warranty expires.

Who is talking about iPhones? You are. But since you mentioned it.

>conveniently slow when a new device is out
And still faster than the Note 7 which lags behind in speed tests despite better hardware. And iPhones at least get updates for many years after release, most Android users can be lucky if they even get updates for 2 years. But after that, official support stops from all manufacturers.

just the vast majority to the point where most idiots associate them

Things like this have happened to many other phones, and many other devices.

Such as?

>praises Apple's updates which intentionally slow your devic
AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

We have had runs of hard drives with high failure rates. Remember the 3TB range?
Xbox 360s have a retardedly high failure rate.
The iPhone 6 currently has the Touch IC issue (poor hardware design).
Error 53.
The iPhone 4(?) had the you're-holding-it-wrong issue (poor hardware design).

G4 user here. On my fourth phone. Yay bootloops!

Fuck the EU and their goddamn lead-free solder

>Fuck the EU and their goddamn lead-free solder
I bet this and the decreasing size of components is the main reason behind most manufacturing failures these days.
Making the solder joints smaller while using shitty lead-free solder is a recipe for breaking joints.

Wew > lad

/thread

What does this issue have to do with iPhones? Likewise, what has that post in your erroneous picture have to do with the SD card?

Samshills are so retarded they relate any criticism to their holy phones to Apple users (and then samefag /thread their own posts). Pathetic.

iPhones permanent problems you can't fix.

I don't even thing that that is a correct sentence. Neither does it make any sense whatsoever.
What is it that you want to say? That you wouldn't care if your phone just randomly bricks because you have an irrational hate for iPhones?

That is a temporary problem that will most likely be fixed by software. On the other hand, the critical flaws on iPhones are permanent problems that will never be fixed.

t

That is more of a problem from buying shity Samsung devices.

Not really androids fault.

>2016
>Not using an American-made phone
>Buying foreign crap

I don't know how that could go wrong

>Samsung bootloop on stock ROM
>Apple's "touch disease"

Good. Maybe people might consider BUYING LITERALLY ANY OTHER SMARTPHONE THAN ONE PRODUCED BY THESE TWO COMPANIES for a change.

>samshit shits itself
>IPHONE R BAD HURR DURR

you are retarded

Again, why do you feel the need to bring up iPhones in a thread about issues with Samsung phones?

There is more than Apple and Samsung, you know? Samshills really are retarded

I had the same issue with my old as fuck Motorolla Droid 2.

Every hour or so it would bootloop for a few minutes the finally get booted properly.

I've switched from 5s to ulephone Vienna, I'm so happy right now... Adblock and shieeeeeeeeet

blackberry priv

Apple is changing from the tick-tock revamps of their phones (n/nS) starting with the phone this year. Next year is when the big change will happen.

Show me code in iOS that says to slow down device. Don't give me the bullshit that its closed source, how else is are jailbreaks created and system files decompiled with IDA. If any app developers get fucking lazy bloating the fuck out of their apps. I remember shazam loading quickly years ago, but now its slow as fuck and huge even with unneeded assets (language and images) removed on my ip5.

>EXYNOS

1. Why do they exist?
2. Why does Samshit use them sometimes?
3. Why are they so shit?

Exynos is worldwide version, only USA getting snapdragon one. Kek i though LG is only the one with Bootloop and ded.

don't forget the awful memory management

ios is better with 2 gb than samsung with 4

>buy bleeding edge technology
>force your own shit rom onto the device
>bitch that it's not compatible

>defending Applel by saying "WELL SHOW ME THE CODE" while literally every iPhone user on the latest iOS available for their outdated device notices this
Yeah I'm sure it's just coincidence alright

>comparing hardware across different OSs

OSX used to be more efficient with ram than windows, it's the nature of being able to design around the software you have instead of having to prepare for whatever the software becomes

but good luck in the future after apple collapses

You do realize that before the apple watch came out, you could show anybody a "smartwatch" and they would believe that apple released it. People are stupid by default and internalize reasons to justify actions.

>Oh new shiny! My phone must be slow! Gotta buy more shit because I'm a good goy!

The major aspect at which people interact with their phone is through apps and a web browser. Apple has little control over what developers create (except moderating) and absolutely no control over the shit webdevs bloat on the internet. Look at the Facebook app when it was first released. Barely 5MB. Now the fucker is 250 MB (ignoring the horrible tendency for it not delete image caches) and provides no difference in what content you get. And people complain hourly how slow it is, yet kikeberg never fixes it. I've stayed on my 9.0.2 (32bit) jailbreak since october. My ui within iOS has not changed, however apps have gotten slower and slower since developers make more bloated apps. Also you are neglecting the general approval that people have for 9.3.X on older devices. Really smooth experience and last iOS version for A5(X) devices.

But whatever you'll just post
>LMAO POOPY FOR RUPEE IRAJESH.
>NICE DAMAGE CONTROL ITODDLER !#@!@#

/thread? nah

iphone is still the best, android phones are exploding in transit.

they hate themselves this much

it's all they can do to ease the buyer's remorse.

>Made in China
>Being this delusional

that sucks

you could've just used purify and not a shitty slow proxy lol

Samsung has to constantly be ready to use their own SoC and OS in case google or qualcomm decide to fuck them.

Nobody wants Exynos or Tizen anyway though.

>most successful company on earth
>collapses

yeah don't hold your breath chief.

>tfw own a Note 7
>hear about random bootloops with the international version, might have dodged a bullet there
>now hear about the phone fucking exploding while charging

What method of suicide do you recommend, Sup Forums?