Do any of you have this speaker? If so, is it good?

Do any of you have this speaker? If so, is it good?

Get the pro media 2.1

How much? I already ordered this one but I can cancel.

Ive seen it at the source a couple of times the sub is really compact but ut isnt too bad. Unless you're going for overpriced 'audiophile' speakers, these should do the job

Why you no external dac and jbl 305s?

My roommate had it but it shorted right out of warranty

it's going to be a piece of shit

not sure what else you could get for 30 bux though

I had the logitech z623, they were alright but pretty muddy bass.

I eventually replaced them with 5" powered studio monitors.

They're ok, nothing impressive. I've had mine for a little over a year now.

I bought it about 3 years ago and I'm still using it. The volume dial has become a bit finicky, but if you're just looking for a general boost to your sound, they're definitely worth it at that price.

That would be literally 15 times the price.

>logitech
i can get better speakers for free.

Since everyone always says the same thing what is the superior alternative to something this common PC setup. I'm not talking about some fucking hipster mid range dac shit for your fucking mid range headphones with wood covers I mean a full setup with multiple forms of inputs and outputs meant for use with primarily a PC and 5.1 speakers for gaming and movies.

No one ever gives a proper solution beyond "get these studio speakers lol logitech" despite the fact that they're usually huge and go on a god damn desk.

Do it faggot. Uber for a month after work or something. Don't be a poorfag

How do they sound? For 30 can't be bad. For a bit more I can get something refurb, don't know if I should trust though.

I am gonna use them for YouTube and videos, nothing else. Headset is for gaming.

Will I be good? Or should I get this refurb?

Yea mate I need something that can fit nicely, this is my setup. Tomorrow I am getting a second monitor though so I won't have as much space. Thinking about getting these instead of the ones that I posted. Don't know if I can trust the refurb though.

Yea just gonna use them for YouTube and shit, I am not an audiophile.

Before they broke how did they sound?

I've got this system. If you're not autism-tier about audio it's fine. Has a good bass to it and sounds clear enough.

For the money I doubt you could get any better.

>logikek speakers
ayy lmao are you 16 and new to the internet?

They're fine for everyday use like listening to music, YouTube, gaming, etc

They get the job done.

Perfect then. I just want something good for YouTube. How much space does this speaker take up?