Just bought an iPhone 6

Just bought an iPhone 6.
Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/mobile/234661-the-iphone-6s-touch-disease-is-spreading-now-the-largest-problem-reported-to-apple-stores
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it have touch disease yet?

are you gay xD
LOL

lmao BURN apple fag BTFO hahahahahaha

if u gave like 200$ then it ok

>iPhone 6 not 6s
LMAO enjoy your touch disease

sage

Did you stole it or bought it?

Did you kiss your boyfriend?

How gay would you rate me from this post alone?

Seconding this

quality Sup Forums replies

>buying an iphone this close to the next iPhone announcement in which you would have been able to get a 6S for the price of the 6 you just bought

Are you a top or a bottom?

>Implying 1GB of RAM is enough for iOS 10.

Enjoy your lag, faggot.

>touch disease comes out
>Sup Forums user buys iPhone 6 fee days later
Kek, burn in hell faggot

Been offline for a while, what the fuck is the touch disease?

Shit thread.

That's funny, I just sold mine and bought an Android phone.

How do you feel about all the massive flaws listed in pic related?

You mean some flaws with opinions to a bullshit claim?

Those are facts m8. You LITERALLY can't torrent or have a file browser on an iPhone for example.

>Some flaws
>Opinions
>Bullshit claim

Illiterate dumbass

>iToddler calls others Illiterate
Oh the Irony!

>some flaws
That list is incomplete you know. It doesn't mention things like touch disease and not being able to download more than 100MB on lte for whatever retarded reason.

Yeah this Android phone like to support apple

Yup touch disease the thing that's an old iphone 6 manufactur bug.

are you retarted?

Nice OP. I got mine yesterday :)

we treal.let them enjoy their lagdroids and bootloops whatever the fuck that happens without any insurance

There are iphone 6s users reporting the touch disease as well you stupid icuck LMFAO

>retarted

Name one reason why you would need a file browser besides navigating to where your stolen content is downloaded.

>Now, this initial surge in traffic following media coverage is expected. It doesn’t mean device failure rates have suddenly surged, it means more customers became aware of the problem and took their hardware in. But the rate of failure is troubling, and outpaces all other known issues for the devices (iPhone 6S and 6S Plus are unaffected, though it’s not clear if this is because not enough time has passed since launch).

extremetech.com/mobile/234661-the-iphone-6s-touch-disease-is-spreading-now-the-largest-problem-reported-to-apple-stores

keep being a retard

Why did you buy one when the next one is coming in a week?