13 or 15 inches?

13 or 15 inches?

What laptop size does Sup Forums prefer?

pic unrelated

14" is the sweet spot having owned 12.5" and 15.6".

Something bigger than 5 inch hurts me. So 5 is perfect.

Hesrightyouknow.jpg

Having owned 11,13,15, and 17inch laptops, I can say that 13 inches is the best size for a college student. It is the best balance of portable and usable.

13.3" is too small. 15.6" is juuust too big. Somehow I like the size of my X230's 12.5" screen. 14" though is perfect.

8 inches of superior black dick stretching out all of your tiny white daughter's virginal holes desu.

Why did you make this post?

20.1"
NO EXCUSES
YOU ARE ALL WEAK
AS BIG AS MY COCK

Been using 15.6" notebook, just downgraded to 12.5" x230(keyboard is wurf) ans think it's a bit too small think my next will be 14"

14.1" you fuck

The most autistic size

14" for portability.
15.6" for semi-portability (you move it around but use it stationary), so you can have a proper screen + num pad.
17" for mobile gay men/workstation.

This is objectively correct, nothing else needs to be said.

Are you a woman?

11.5 inch for me.
I also own 5 gameboy micros.
I really like small electronics

17 inches.
Because Cad work is a bitch on low resolution.

>mfw I actually own that laptop and they only reason I don't use it is because the GPU is ass.

13'3 or 14

They're both fine, really.

Same. I have a desktop for actual processing and work, the point of a laptop is for portability and my shoulders and neck are complete garbage so anything more than 11 ruins me

this

Literally this
Laptop was free though from a yard sale,
Don't actually use it, just a shitposting trophy

15" if it's gonna sit on your desk, 13" if you're actually gonna be using it for it's portability

>fast ethernet
fucking lol

Ten.

Depends, not autistic for cad professionals. As in people who run around with a 4000 dollar workstation.

cad professionals have MONITORS

Most people buy 15" mobile workstations, if they have mobile workstations at all.

"laptop"

The laptop itself is not terribly bad.
with the Dual Extreme processor a few copper heatsinks and actually having a motherboard with a non assblasted nvidia gpu and you literally have a good Media Center PC.

To be Honest I use it for a TV Capture|FTP|Boot From LAN PC

I actually have that one as well, put 4gb and installed 64bit Win7, but I hardly use it anymore

Acer's new 21" laptop

fuck off rebel

15" @ 1440p (or 1600 if you like OP's pic) is the only choice if you actually need to be productive with technology. Anything else is for kids and people who don't really need a computer to work

This. Its the perfect size.

You've ruined yourself user

Laptop are for kids that can't write down notes in class and neet faggots who want to be leet coder programmers

>how can i hold all these inches?

I run gentoo on mine, it's a super comfy shitposting machine. Also I found that it can run Kerbal Space Program and Minecraft arguably well.
If you're based in Europe and it's in good condition, could I maybe buy yours?

13"

Rape me

Nah, sorry man. I still use it sometimes as a on-the-go shitposting machine. I also always use it to test shit and Live Distro's etc. Just started fucking around with it again.

Either 13.3" or 12.5". Portability is what counts, for real work you need an external screen anyway.

15.6" is absolutely too big, I have no idea why it's the standard
I actually had a 15.6" laptop that I thought was 17", because I thought it was too big and it would be dumb to make a laptop any bigger

>t. Elliot Alderson

> 13.3 too small
> 12.5 I like that size