Do you treat your phone with care?

Do you treat your phone with care?

bumping

Thank you good sir

What even is this?

This is my new fetish. And yes, I've not broken a phone since I stared using cellphones, back in early 2013.

BUMP

Nice, keep posting

>2013

The fuck.

I've had a mobile phone since 1999, for emergencies when I was 9-10 years old.

>2013
What are you a ten year old?

Just retiring my Nexus 6 now, put a TPU case on it the day I got it. I swear I could sell this thing as new on ebay. Looks like the day I bought it.

and i thought i was late getting myself one at ~13 (2003)

I'm 28. Thank you for asking.

So you got your first cellphone at the age of 25? Are you a time traveler from 1999?

Yes I got my first phone at 25. Used a pc until then, so didn't need a phone. My first phone was a Galaxy S3.

fixed just in case anybody else was as bothered by the phrase "much modes" as I was.

But the engrish was part of the charm.

After i put a case and screen protector it not that much

It was, but incorrect usage of the word "much" is probably one of my biggest pet peeves.

i very many agree

How much times do you encounter it?

What happens when I crack my phone screen

how many of an issue do you had to make of it?

I have some shitty 2nd gen moto G, I punch it when it lags

These images arent as bad as i thought when I first saw them a year ago or whenever it was.
I remember feeling rage back then for some reason

I never knew my phone was such a slut

if you think it's a slut you should see your wallet.

I won't believe it til it's in comic form.

Thanks, I only came here to sperg about that.

Sayonara.

Japan was a mistake.

Why boner

Does anyone have the awoo~ one?

You carried round a PC with you to make phone calls?

Are you taking the piss, or do you actually not leave the house?

because you're loicon master race

lolicon*

thanks!

Why would I need to make phone calls? If I want to talk to my friends I use skype, or drive to their house.

>9 year old with a cell phone

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There are cheap cellphones made for kids. So the parents can check up on them and what not.

Nope. I recently destroyed my phone trying to sand down the back side for a grippier surface. Pushed down too hard and crushed the thing. Good thing I buy cheap chink shit.

>I want to talk to my friends I drive to their house

Or skype them. Dumb shit. The other day I chilled at home and had a skype call to a friend.

The call was 9 hours long.

Remember when webcomic footnotes were
>a date
>a number
>a url

it seems that every single one is BY [email protected] SUPPORT MY PATREON

Bahahahahha you're a moron.

Genuinely.

Enjoy your "life" buddy.

I'm enjoying it very much right now, thank you. Oh, I have a phone now, by the way.

You will never be a qt3.14 loli
What's the point of living?

that feel when today I forgot my phone at work and I have a romanian coworker

>You carried round a PC with you to make phone calls?
>tfw soon I'll be doing exactly that

> tfw NSA knows where my kid is, but I don't

You f*ck her on that rusty blue thing?

greenteaneko is from Singapore

For the most part yes but it is fun to demonstrate how I can toss it across the room without worrying about it

It's her? She's pretty.

>not knowing based Katya

>imagine being such lonely virgin that you look at a phone and see a girl

I loathe Japan

>doesn't have some kind of girl as a phone wallpaper
and you call us lonely?

if it makes you feel better, he's Chinese

Now I'm also calling you a creep

Why?

Just use Skype or drive across the state to talk to your friends. Duh.

Now I'm responding to your post

surname?

Stallone

Could not find anything.

>only a couple kids I went to elementary school with had some way for their parents to contact them remotely and they all used pagers (up to 2005)
Things sure have changed.

Damn, that artist is funnier than expected.

>Pagers
>Mfw I saw them on American music videos and asked my mother why the fuck they just didn't use a mobile phone
>She said they must be old music videos so they use old tech like tape players and pagers
>This was 2005 and the music was current.

America is literal trash tier. I find it funny that you guys think chip and pin is an unproven technology that still has "flaws to work out".

I grew up in a rural area and from what I understand was a bit behind the rest of the country. I've also heard about people having to type out all their assignments and sometimes even typing out notes in class in the mid to late 2000s instead of using a pencil and paper and that other people weren't using floppies to move files between computers at school and at home in 2007.

Were you watching a rap music video? Bet they were dealers.

I remember a lot of music videos around that era wanted to emulate late 80s - 90s aesthetic regardless of the genre, so that may have had something to do with it. But yeah, we suck.
>mfw my work said we were going to have chip readers installed almost a year ago and still nothing

>pagers
Never seen anyone with that shit. Isn't that from 80's?

Shit, user, I didn't get my first cell phone until just this past February, and I'm 24.

There was no point in having one when I was young since the area I grew up in didn't have cell service at all (and still doesn't), and I just didn't care in Uni.

I bought my first cellphone when I was 21, two years after I moved out, because the carpooling sites I used to travel to my parents on semester breaks started to make them mandatory.

I still don't have a cellphone, or a computer. I'm sending this from my village's public toaster with Linux.

>womanising sexualisation of literally inanimate objects
men, everyone

It'd be fun to see manising sexualisation of literally inanimate object

Theyre just objects, they don't have rights. That's why she's drawn as a phone, something with a relatable, personal connection

>women sexualize men
no one gives a shit
>men sexualize women
MUH SEXISM

I'm not a guy but I think this is kind of adorable and creative desu. I won't deny it's sexist af but it's still cute.

oh my fucking god is this loss?

Every woman I've met has the aptitude of a brick and the self righteousness of some award winner. Why can't I just get a shy girl :(

the fuck? fucking chinks are fucked up in the brain

Best one.

>the concept of anime girl personification of inanimate objects is new to me
welcome to the internet, you wont last long, I think.

did you live under a rock this whole time
or are you a victim of one of those home abuse cases where the child is locked in a house for an entire portion of his life?

>tfw every girl thinks they are the hottest thing on earth
>tfw no intelligent and reserved/modest gf

when does it end?

O shit i had that Nokia once, actually loved it

Subtle.

???

He knocked up his younger sister.

Is this like a fursuit joke?

OK, I'll bite. No you stupid, he fucked his mother.