Case Threda?

case threda.
Are Coolermaster cases ok?
I was gonna pick up a Corsair case but the Masterbox 5 case is really modular and is cheaper.

Just packing mine and the fiance's computers to move into our new flat. Her case is the fractal design core 1000 and mine is the corsair 88r, both are amazinf budget matx cases for modest builders.

> pic related

Haven't used a CM case since the HAF 932 many years ago.
I have seen some of their new stuff and it seems everything they make is outdated and useless. There's better companies at similar or even lower prices.

>he fell for the micro atx meme

Just ordered this a couple hours ago

Perhaps the dumbest purchase I've made in years, but hey, I fell in love with it

Nigga you need to post pictures when it arrives, that thing is sexy.

I think the cooler Master master case 5 pro is fucking sexy ngl. The USB c support tempered glass windows among other things is nice too

I'm building a whole new setup to upgrade to and that case is the cherry on top

New desk, speakers, PC, monitors - the works

I'll post stuff in building thread, sure

I just need a job so I can finally get this beauty
>tfw won't be able to afford components
It'll be a $400 case with a single core VIA CPU, 1GiB RAM, and integrated graphics

MicroATX is great, though...
Thermaltake Core V21 here.
Pic related; not mine.

Go with the Coolermaster.
Corsair cases are nice, but they're overpriced.
Coolermaster cases are great when it comes to build quality.
Check out Fractal for more options if you haven't already.

got the mastercase pro 5 last year and im pretty statisfied with the layout.

dunno if im just unlucky or if this is a general issue but mine has some... vibration noises? from time to time.

it seems that the removable hdd drive is the cause for this, but its annoying nontheless.

if you can get it for lower than full price go for it

Just bought the Ncase V5 yesterday
what am i in for

Got called in to work on this "PC". It's a pretty cool case with lots of custom controls built in.

sweet case.
The mod scene never ceases to amaze me.

An awesome case.
But a pain in the ass to build in.

Am I going to have to go full watercooling to make a build that isnt a housefire?

velcum to ze hudraulic press chennel?

Yeah it's pretty cool. The whole setup was designed and created by some IT guy about 7 years ago. It was fabricated onsite too. The scary part is seeing pic related in the title bar of the program that runs on it, with no source code, company or support information to be found. Pretty sure the dude did everything himself.

I need a case for air cooling a dual Zen Opteron system with 128GB ram 8x 5TB 3.5inch HDDs 2x PCIE SSDs and whatever AMD comes out with for the high end.

Currently using a ATCS 840 but its kind of beat up after 8 years.

Suggestions?

does it float?

Please fucking do it.

Masterbox 5 here and love it.
Next build will be a custom case but this had everything I wanted and it wasn't wtf huge.

Sadly no.
Source: Linus throwing it in a lake.

As for my contribution, Bitfenix Phenom Matx. It's like the Prodigy but without the stupid handles. It can fit a surprising amount of stuff in it.
Nobody is selling it in Canada for a reasonable price though so I'm going to have to import.

Does somebody got experience with the In Win Cases?
I got my eyes open the 904, it is any good?

Love this case.

I definitely am. As long as this case is still available (limited edition, 500 units) by the time I come up with $400, it will be mine.

thinking about getting pic related. worth it?

>Buy a case padded with noise dampening foam
>Put a window directly over the parts that make noise

Can someone explain to me the hate behind thermaltake?

I believe it's mostly them being pretty blatant at stealing case designs. Hence the nickname thermalfake.

i don't care that much about having a completely silent case, i just want one that works well and looks good.

bump

>Masterbox 5
more like virginbox 5 haha
small penis overcompensation syndrome indeed.
i bet you wasted like 10 hours to set up that manchild autist toy.
pathetic. no life.