What's wrong with it?

What's wrong with it?

>inb4 SJW
Doesn't matters, it's the fastest browser right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/computing/best-browser-internet-explorer-vs-chrome-vs-firefox-vs-safari-vs-edge/3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Development team is comprised of literal furfags
>Asks what's bad about mozilla furfag

>it's the fastest browser right now

I don't care about what they are, I'm taking about the browser, not it's developers.

It is, prove me wrong.

They focus on adding useless shit instead of working on the performance and security. Multiprocess support took fucking years and it's still nowhere as good as the Chromium botnet. They've been working on Servo for years too but it's probably not going to replace Gecko before 2030... So yeah slow as fuck development because they focus on the wrong things.

The development team

what's bad about furfag?

digitaltrends.com/computing/best-browser-internet-explorer-vs-chrome-vs-firefox-vs-safari-vs-edge/3/

Opera and Chrome are better. Hell, even Edge is better in some scenarios. Firefox sucks.

How about a technical reason? Is the rendering engine subpar compared to webkit? how about the javascript engine?

My biggest problem with Firefox is their lack of support for . Issue has been open for 3 or 4 years now.

How many of you are using pyllyukko user.js to harden Firefox? does this actually works or just using ublock origin and umatrix is enough?

>open Firefox and wait 10 seconds till it's fully usable
>open Chrome(ium) and wait 3 seconds till it's fully usable

Site loading speeds feel the same
So, no.
(But I*m using Firefox anyway)

Fucking slow js engine, singlethreaded, inferior security compared to Chromium, driven by SJW cucks.

Firefox doesn't have a sandbox and cannot into proper isolation.
Hackers on pwn2own refused to put browser into competition due to bad security, and found severe critical security holes too fast.

UI looks like it was drawn by some cuck that likes smooth cuck forms, UI also written using js and executes in the main thread. This is fucking retarded, but >muh customiation

Firefox js engine: js -> bytecode -> machine code
Chromium V8 js engine: js -> machine code

Firefox sells user data and safebrowsing by default, you can opt out only if you fuck with about:config or apply privacy patches.
Chromium itself doesn't send anything if privacy patchset (like inox ones) is applied on top, and network stats out of the box are less than firefox network rape with it's cucked telemetry.

Some guys may say that Chromium doesn't give a resist from fingerprinting, which is truth.
It has umatrix, console keys for disabling canvas and webgl, etc.
But real resistance comes only if you disable JS and use Tor Browser.
**AND PLEASE NEVER EVER INSTALL CHROME! ONLY CHROMIUM!**

It shits the bed every time I change the resolution. All the font sizes get messed up, it's quite horrible. I really need to make a screenshot of this.

They're pushing Chrome compatible WebExtensions and are going to move to deprecate old addons because they don't work with multiprocess E10S. Which means no more addons that change the browser's interface such as Tree Style Tabs and Classic Theme Restorer.

>fastest
Lol. Even Edge is faster than that fox turd.

No matter how much SJWfox's code artisans deface the UI, it will still be primarily built off of slow legacy code.

So what do you recommend?

Opera

>Edge
>Not legacy code
You're fucking kidding right most of edge is just a re-hash of the trident layout engine with a neat JavaScript improvement hack on there prior engine slapped on.
The shit crashes all the time too and is so poorly sandboxed it makes qupzilla laugh.

Firefox or Seamonkey

>blames SJWs instead of technical reasons

You think Eich would've allowed this decrease in quality?

Source: My ass

Firefox, or opera if you want speed and chromium addons without Google bloat.

Opera if you just want speed and usability.
Chromium if you want speed and open source.

I personally love Opera, they keep adding actual useful stuff and it's very snappy. My only complaint is there's no easy way to export bookmarks.