What's the best inexpensive security webcam solution...

What's the best inexpensive security webcam solution? I live in a college area that's ripe with niggers and constant reports of break-ins, and I'm willing to invest in this so that if someone ever tried to steal my shit they would be identified, or at least recorded.

Other urls found in this thread:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/37/products_id/16597/Firearms/Shotguns/H/R 72312 Pardner Pump Protector 5 1 12ga 18.5/quot;/
overseas.hikvision.com/europe/Products_accessries_161_i5999.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and in the case of such a scenario, is there any recording solution out there that does something like store video footage online somewhere?

not a webcam, but here is a pretty decent security solution if you're on a budget

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/37/products_id/16597/Firearms/Shotguns/H/R 72312 Pardner Pump Protector 5 1 12ga 18.5/quot;/

if you are 21 and have a little more to throw around, get a .380 or a 9mm. would recommend a bersa for the .380, a lot of good options for a 9mm though. some to consider for a 9 are beretta 92fs, a glock, sig sauer, springfield xd in 9mm.

no problem man, you're welcome

alternatively, move to a more rural or white people suburban area and pay around 800 to 1k a month in rent alone, rather than rent for 500 to 700 range.

I'm pro gun, but the thing is if my shit gets stolen and I come home from class and everything's not there... well you can't stop it then

cant you booby trap your door in the land of the free?

good, do you live alone, and in an apartment or house? i assume you rent, right?

what city?

dumb frog poster

You can't really do that anywhere AFAIK.

That's what insurance is for.
I won't discourage you from buying an entryway camera and maybe arranging with a friend to dump footage on one of their servers but bear in mind that it's not likely to get your valuables back, if it's some well known local goon it might help LE press charges but likely anything stolen is gone.
Make your property look as undesirable to a thief as possible, store your valuables in a safe secured to the residence (a good defense is making its theft as time consuming as possible, they don't usually want to malinger inside your residence) and document them, and have insurance such that you can replace anything you couldn't afford to lose. Don't brag about your valuables ect.

Not legally.
Of course you could, but you will face serious charges if it works and you get caught. The reasoning being that booby traps do not discriminate.

I really would have some arm in the residence for self defense purposes if there's that much activity in your area unless you are uncomfortable with the notion or living in a dorm where you can't possess or reasonably secure it from others.

There are raspi security camera setups. My aunt's neighborhood went to hood hell in the past year, so I've been looking into getting her a setup.

>The reasoning being that booby traps do not discriminate.

So fucking what? Aren't you lefty pozzed up cuck faggots always going on about how discrimination is bad?

Fucking kill yourself your spaghetti brain piece of shit

I'm in an apartment in New Brunswick, NJ. Really bad area around downtown

>NJ

i'm so sorry, i've only heard stories and read the news but yet I know NJ is a hole

want to come live with me?
we can be friends :^)

> pays $1k+ for facebook machine
> can't afford gun

no mention of a mac here anywhere?

Hikvision DS-2CD2432F-I(W)
overseas.hikvision.com/europe/Products_accessries_161_i5999.html

3 MP, night vision, passive infrared sensor, microSD

Order it from China. It's 50% cheaper there. Visit /csg/ for more information.

forgot pic

ty user
NJ's not that bad, it's just a poor mexican and black town

>3mp
good luck identifying anyone from that footage

can't you get a used prepaid phone and just root it to be a really cheap security camera?