If they can make laptops with the gtx 1060,70, and 80, why don't they also make laptops with the rx 460, 70, and 80?

If they can make laptops with the gtx 1060,70, and 80, why don't they also make laptops with the rx 460, 70, and 80?

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/AMD-announces-Radeon-RX-460-RX-470-and-RX-480M.167754.0.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice titties.

This is the perfect body.

Her titties are way too fucking big

notebookcheck.net/AMD-announces-Radeon-RX-460-RX-470-and-RX-480M.167754.0.html

Thinly veiled boobies thread?

sea is a cool place to motorboat

Amen, amen.
(So you're over 12, user?) :>

>480m @ 35w based on polaris 11
>not desktop 480 or 470 in a laptop

Id be cautious though. Big tits like that are often a lie and look terrible as soon as they're out of a bra.

I think there should be a rule that any girl with size D and up should not be allowed to wear a bra. That way you won't waste time on ugly tits shaped up by clothing

Underage detected!
Go back to Sup Forums

who dat

Because nobody would buy them, whats the point?

Because RX 460, 70 and 80 are all hotter and consume more power than the equivalent GTX card.

>equivalent
I had a good laf 10/10.

>480m
>35w
wtf how
>desktop is like 200w

This. Gamer kids want their parents to buy them an Asus ROG Fatal Swift Pro Gaming Notebook with Nvidia graphics because that's The Way It's Meant To Be Played.

480 is only 30w more than a 1060 and destroys it in vulkan/dx12.

470 matches the 1060 in vulkan/dx12 usually.

Brehhhhs...

I completely forgot about this. I've seen one to many pair that fell flat once the bra was off.

I read that as any 2D girl with cup size...

been on here too long.

Regardless, boobs are still fun.

For all 2 of the vulkan/dx12 games that are available.

>2
?

More ripe women please

are you a faggot?

stop it or ill bring out the SSBBW's and put you all to bed

buying a gayming laptop in any year
gayming in pooblic

not crushing a new game in a week and getting bored with it after the first replay

guess ill just wait till the next doom comes out, h-heh

?

>he doesn't have a 21" ultrawide laptop with a full mechanical keyboard and dual GTX 1080s

this is a blue board, guys

>Review of the Predator states that "it's actually lighter than you think! It's only 8 kg."
Yeah, I need a 20 lb laptop. No thanks. WTF.

Polaris is still a housefire.

>I think there should be a rule that any girl with size D and up should not be allowed to wear a bra

But that is why big tits get ugly in the first place, lack of or inadequate support

>his mother is very big tits

>that's why [...]

citation plz

gravity

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bib belly

HIGH FUCKING TEST

do u think i will ever touch a woman?

Is this Mandy?

I bele OK u, user.

>another graphics card thread
>discussion is about something other than graphics cards
this is a nice change of pace, can we keep it this way?

give more belly

Aye

MMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS

gaywad

Why?

Well, 460 alone does very well on 1080p. If it matches we will finally have a nice GPU in a cheap laptop.

>35w vs 75w
No.

kek

>the disadvantages of a laptop withoutthe advantages of one

>putting an AMD housefire GPU in a laptop

HAHAHAHAHA

Heat.

(you)

LITERAL PERFECTION

This. AMD GPUs run way hotter and also use way more power which kills laptop battery life.

>rx480 uses way more power than a gyx 1080
???

Because fuck you that why boiio

Yeah, a polaris laptop would be pretty neat.

till it fucking bursts into flames in your lap.

But a pascal laptop won't?

I donno I don't have a pascal card but polaris thermal throttle limit in wattman is set at 90 degrees which it can hit pretty easily on a desktop card.

If a laptop can cool a 1080 or 1070, why not the 480 or 470?

Not him but amd laptop drivers are fucking worst joke there ever is. No one with brain intact would use laptop with AMD.

She's overweight, but that's what titties are anyway. They're bags of fat and milk. I'd be more into skinny chicks if they had titties, but it's physically impossible.

>but it's physically impossible.
Kek, shows what you know.

Show me one skinny chick with big tits, you won't find any, I can guarantee you. They're all implants.

>overweight

no fucking way, dude. she's not a rail, but she's certainly not fat.

>but she's certainly not fat

Maybe in America this is considered fit, but everywhere else this is chubby bordering onto being fat.

The term "healthy" really applies here.

Except this isn't healthy, if she continues to increase in weight (which she probably will, most fat people do) she's just going to get bigger problems.

>he can't handle a REAL woman

sorry man

I can, but just because her body makes my dick happy doesn't mean I have to fool myself into thinking she's healthy. She's obese, end of story.

Obese implies grossly overweight. She's full; chubby. Chubby != fat.

She's a bit more than just chubby, but whatever, nobody cares about this shit anyway you're all too busy masturbating.

touch woman

>Her titties are way too fucking big
Homosexual detected

Hilariously in some cases it does

AMD is extremely bad with power and heat

>idle power consumption matters in scenarios where the gpu only gets activated under load

It's not just idle buddy

AMD power is so so bad

I want to fuck her

A laptop activates the discrete gpu for media playback?
That's new...

because they're going for different markets?
yeah the full desktop cards will be good on those 15lb 2" laptops with all sorts of wacky shit for $3000, but the mobile RX cards will go into laptops that people would actually buy and make sense. Shit like the XPS, thinkpads, macbooks if apple ever refreshes, razer blade.