NIGERIA

The next tech boom country

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/12d6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They said the same thing about india and it's still years away from being a world superpower like they said it would be in 2020.

He could have cleaned up that BBC semen from his t-shirt at least.

>the next country to have mass surveillance installed by the NSA

okay. Also nollywood is pretty hilarious, you'd know what I mean if you ever watched a nigerian production before.

>They said the same thing about india and it's still years away from being a world superpower like they said it would be in 2020.

...Well, then I suppose we're right on schedule then.

You mean albania

Man, that jew has a REALLY ugly face and I'm saying this as a heterosexual white male

He's really trying to force a smile in the OP's pic, it shows. He looks better when he doesn't try so hard.

I think its not ugly as much as uncanny-valley like

>uncanny-valley like
>actually using vsauce meme outside of vsauce

Pls.

Indians claim that by 2020 India will be in space and will be a world superpower. But it's not even close to ready.

>tech boom
If by that you mean tactical nuclear strike

he looks like pic related

India is actually reasonably successful when it comes to shooting shit into space. They beat China to Mars, and they'll probably overtake China in general space tech overall in the next couple decades.

They'll still never be as cool as that kid who did it first

...Russia?

i hate zuckerturd, i hope he dies of aids, and i hate facebook, fuck that website and the domain too

# Block Facebook IPv4
127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 facebook.com
127.0.0.1 login.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 www.login.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 fbcdn.net
127.0.0.1 www.fbcdn.net
127.0.0.1 fbcdn.com
127.0.0.1 www.fbcdn.com
127.0.0.1 static.ak.fbcdn.net
127.0.0.1 static.ak.connect.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 connect.facebook.net
127.0.0.1 www.connect.facebook.net
127.0.0.1 apps.facebook.com

USA landed on the moon first

It was called the 'Space Race' not the 'Moon Race'

USA wasn't even the first to space

Fake as fuck

you could also deny holocrust, makes no difference

Back then we barely had enough computing power to run a toaster.

Besides they would have died in the van allen belt anyway.

You idiot, they didn't say super power, they said super pooer.

Fucking hell put on a fucking shirt you piece of shit

He's not memeing, he's using it correctly. Zuckerberg doesn't quite look human.

I don't know quite how to describe the effect: is it his shiny plastic skin; the overwrought grin that never matches the circumstances; the fact that said grin never reaches his eyes; his insistence on wearing plain simple clothing as if he were blending in?

He looks like a serial killer thinks.

The next tech boom country? More like they're being prepped to be the next country used for cheap outsourcing.

streamable.com/12d6

i deny the holocaust, the six million jew story is complete bullshit, it was mostly gypsies and Ukrainians that were mass murdered,

and the ukranians had it the worst, the nazis trampled over them going to russia, then trampled over them again when they retreated, and then the russians trampled over them when they marched on germany

>vsauce meme
explain?

>believing in every shit rumor sustained by the uninformed part of society

Jesus Mark your human-suit is not functioning properly

he looks like CGI in that image

The USSR was the first on the moon. The US sent the first _man_ to the moon.
The USSR also sent the first manned and unmanned missions to space.

ok then US is first on Mars

Holy FUCK end yourself my maaaaan

US only started being first after its rival disappeared. The Soviet space program destroyed the American one, but America destroyed the Soviet union.

Yes, maybe if Nigeria learns how to use fire and invents the wheel.

Ya, it's like 4 years away

>Niggers
>Intelligent

Isn't it amazing how Nigerians can make smartphones without discovering fire?

Hahaha I guess the zuck hasn't heard about African corruption yet.

I bet the Jew loves to watch a Niggerian fuck his asian wife

Absolutely amazing that niggers can actually use the machines whites gave them.

Making smartphones isn't as easy as pressing a button.

>that shiteating grin and those cumstains on his shirt after he prepped jamal in the breakroom

>India is actually reasonably successful when it comes to shooting shit into streets
fixed that for ya, pajeet

You are complementing some stupid niggers for doing what whites showed them.
Would you thank the lawnmower or the one who did it?

DEAR AMERICANS

GET THE FUCK OUT OF AFRICA.

WE AFRICANS ONLY WANT CHINA IN AFRICA. CHINA HAS DONE MORE IN 10 YEARS THROUGH FAIR TRADING DEALS THAN WHAT THE WHITE MAN HAS DONE IN THE LAST 50 YEARS.

THE ONLY WHITE MAN WE WANT TO SEE IN AFRICA ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE A SOUTH AFRICAN, NAMIBIAN OR ZIMBABWEAN PASSPORTS AND GREW UP IN THE SOIL OF AFRICA. WE DON'T TRUST ANY OTHER WHITE MAN.

ALSO, PIC RELATED, FUCKOFF WITH YOUR WHEEL LIES. AFRICANS WERE RIDING CHARIOTS 10000 YEARS AGO.

>those stains on his shirt
>that shit eating grin

WE WUZ CAB DRIVERS 6.000.000 YEARS B.C. N SHEEEEIIIT

EVERYTHING CAME FROM AFRICA

THE TORAH CAME FROM AFRICA, THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE CAME FROM AFRICA.

MOSES WHO WROTE THE TORAH WAS A BLACK EGYPTIAN AND HIS WIFE WAS BLACK ETHIOPIAN. LOOK IT UP FAGGOT.

Is this how you imagine an African would troll?
It must be that you've never met one.

I would say most of the newer tech brought to Africa was from China. Not only that but you've had Africans since the early 1900's going to school in Western countries and brought that knowledge back to Africa, just like with Indians. Just because a continent was held down for a couple hundred years by European invaders doesn't mean those nations cannot become just as good or better than those previous invaders. Africa has the largest supply of untapped resources. Once their economy is strong enough the AU is going to be very strong.

But let's just yell really loudly and not realize the reality of what is happening.

Speaking of tech booms. I wonder how much that Facebook satellite set Zuckerberg back?

More than likely it was probably a bigger hit on SpaceX. No company is going to have a satellite be shipped up to space by a young space company without having some insurance on it.

I'm copying this...

why is there a block of cheese behind kanye west?

BASED user!

THANK YOU! :3

doing the lords work user.

the net prepares itself for more niggerian spam...

It's actually Russians pretending to be Nigerian nowadays

God bless you user for speaking the truth.

jews are fucking hideous. fucking hell.

Did you know that Zuckerberg is a Jew?

delet this

Nigger

He's a jew, of course they're not quite human.

>implying any of those are something to be proud of

He's a pig face fucker too!

Why is he sweating so much? Is it because he's surrounded by so many niggers?

I was going to say bad luck brian

Its just made me sad. An American once told me he regrets the collapse of the USSR because it stopped the space race

i prefer 0.0.0.0

>
> Just because a continent was held down for a couple hundred years by European invaders doesn't mean those nations cannot become just as good or better than those previous invaders.
It wasnt held down, its not as if they had been developing anyway. On the contrary, the Europeans built the conditions for such countries like South Africa or Rhodesia to succeed, and also established many semi-civilised english and french speaking states (Nigeria is one of them).

>ALSO, PIC RELATED, FUCKOFF WITH YOUR WHEEL LIES. AFRICANS WERE RIDING CHARIOTS 10000 YEARS AGO.
I take it thats the only achievement of the African civilisation in the last 10000 years. Too bad.

You made me curios. How do they troll?

It really shows how he's disgusted by the majority of humans but his world domination plan forces him to make creepy smiles and say politically correct things. I would never trust that man, ever.

Hopefully enough for google to achieve supremacy in the "bring da internet to the poor" race

>america is what intel would be with amd

>no reason to compete

>we'd probably be in Jupiter colonies by now if we had competition

The guy has so much money and he still goes to his shitty job every day and mingles with niggers.
I don't understand.
I mean if he worked for some higher cause or something, but he's the CEO of Facebook.

Man, I'd love to see this pasty, frail looking jew on a jungle survival show like the island or naked and afraid.

His israeli made satellite blew up.
He was probably trying to have a monopoly on african internet.

Makes sense. Nigeria is sketchy as shit, they probably need surveillance tech and expensive digitalisation to keep the poors down.