Computing usability thread. What makes your setup more usable or comfy than the average one?

Computing usability thread. What makes your setup more usable or comfy than the average one?

my desktop puts the 'fun' in 'functional'!

Evilwm is pretty comfy desu.

Why are desktop/screenfetch threads not allowed anymore?

Because mods think they are not technology lol.
Let's prove them wrong.

THIS IS A DESKTOP THREAD

WARNING

THIS IS A DESKTOP THREAD

Don't troll in Jordan's thread.

custom key board short cuts.

h h-helo is thsi where i post my screenshot
as u can see its 1000% usable thanks to a technology of tiling

Which do you have?

What window manager do u have? And what is your file manager

Because unrelated anime-spam(outside wallpapers and open images on desktop) and constant shit-flinging

The i3 window manager and arch linux makes my netbook very comfy.

w w-whatever crunchbang comes with

Only my .bashrc loaded with aliases and few cfgs that I keep in the cloud. Rest is plain and average.

Got an image of that bash with aliases loaded up handy?

erm most are ssh logins to over 100 servers/nodes, vz scripts, nmap scan modifications, custom /scripts/* ,tmux/screen configs etc.
Mostly work stuff user , nothing to go crazy about.

Look at this funny pic I took this morning, lol.

The whole OS X UI is comfy. The top menu bar and drives on desktop concepts are 30 year old at this point. Plus the textured GUI elements add to that.

because every single one turns into a bunch of faggots like this posting their anime bullshit

tfw I just cloned GUIFetch

because every single one turns into a bunch of faggots like complaining about anime

>gtk
maximum kek

applescript 4 lyfe

That trash isn't functional. Its a useless DE made for ricing and nothing more, Its designed for anime loving traps that don't have anything to do all day but theme their desktop and shove giant dragon dildos up their asses.

post yours

that font is pretty

Not on it right now but i use xfce with compiz and whisker menu like a normal human being.

ugly

gross dude it looks like shit

There's a point to complaining about anime desktops. I like anime, I watch anime, but you fags use specific topics to post your shitty desktops with shitty pictures of your waifus, without actually contributing to what's being asked.

being a part of the botnet is pretty comfy

having microsofts big cock in your ass is pretty comfy

>there's a point to complaining about anime desktops
please elaborate, because i can't see any point beyond people being salty
>shitty desktops
lol
>shitty pictures of your waifus
i think you meant quality pictures
>without actually contributing to what's being asked
so you're mad that people won't spoonfeed you? there's a place for people like you, it's called reddit

OpenBox's default ability to resice and move windows by holding Alt and dragging by left/right clicking is amazing, and has become one of my main attractions with my Linux desktop's workflow.

For me personally I have keybinds to put focus on windows I use the most often.

no bully
ty

I make mine look old so it makes my computing experience nostalgic!

>holding Alt and dragging by left/right clicking is amazing
I wasn't aware of that

Yeah with this knowledge, you can hide the whole top bar of windows if you wanted. Pretty sure there are also binds to bring up the minimize feature and stuff.

you could not decorate the window for that

Ah, that's right. I forgot about that feature.

fix your terminal fons

CPU rendering, sup jordan?

How can I maximize multitasking and productivity on a 1366 * 768 laptop display? Tiling wm?

>What makes your setup more usable or comfy than the average one?
it has windows with various controls and buttons that allow me to do things like move them around the screen and/or more effectively manage my workspaces, which it also has buttons for

>that unskinned wifi icon
stop awooing and fucking do it right you failed abortion

>fake nostalgia for something people used before you were even born