/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question check Google and if you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>What.CD interview info:
whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time and you should just interview at What.cd

Other urls found in this thread:

whatinterviewprep.com
youtube.com/watch?v=z790cSvbRQo
youtube.com/watch?v=nOYVpQhMZYE
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/50owma/d75sq7h
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for please post WCD invite on UGC

Can one of you kill another famous actor? I need to build some buffer on PTP.

I used to be a Kickass user, mostly for TV series, what should I be using now? Please don't say Piratebay.

whatinterviewprep.com
Then progress through the epeen lands until you get to BTN (OP is memeing, BTN is the best)

MTV is more than fine, but you can't get in there.

Do the interview for freshon.

BTN

MTV hasn't even looked like this in several months. It must've been from when the tracker was brand new.

Actually it looks the exact same.

Actually it does not.

Actually no one gives a fuck.

Don't waste your time, senpai.
Just as ridiculous as 'only god forgives' that guy should just make music videos.

refn is pure kino friend

>leech and seed while I'm sleeping
OH WOW SO FUCKING HARD TO KEEP A GOOD RATIO

Its embarrassing how much of an embryo you are. Sad!

Sure.

"The Neon Demon is seductively stylish, but Nicolas Winding Refn's assured eye can't quite compensate for an underdeveloped plot and thinly written characters"

I has style but that's it.

0.o

This
It's a visual spectacle and the ost is great but the rest is a bit shit
That said i'm hyped to rewatch it when the bluray comes out
What kino should I watch tonight lads?
Will be watching drunk so keep that in mind

>plot
>characters
you just read a vox (tm) review and now you've decided it's shit?

It's probably the best movie of the year.

I agree with don't waste your time ON THE WEB-DL. It's a visual experience, so wait for better quality.

narrative is an opiate for the unwashed masses you fucking pleb lord, read a book

This. Easy way to tell who's a plebby is to ask them what they think about 'Only God Forgives'

>dude some films are literally moving paintings you don't need a plot, the plot is just a vehicle for the visuals
That's true for certain types of movies (think avant-garde experimental movies) and the focus of this movie was clearly the style which makes criticising it for having a solid plot a bit obtuse but at the end of the day the plot, characters and so on WERE a part of the movie so you have to take them into account.
It's not a Benning movie you pretentious prick.
Anyway I still enjoyed it, if you didn't see this at the cinema then you missed out big time

Based Alex Jones knows.
youtube.com/watch?v=z790cSvbRQo
youtube.com/watch?v=nOYVpQhMZYE

I definitely appreciate it visually but only in that way of experimental. The web-dl is good quality. Just look at these screens. And I've turned this into Sup Forums.

I read keanu reeves/horror movie and completely ignored all the marketing. I might not have been as let down if I watched the trailers/paid attention to the ad's as you guys did.

Here is another screen for you.

This movie has a narrative. That doesn't apply, nigga.

*Not having a solid plot and characters

hi, invite me to btn please.
[email protected]

Is it true that some torrent clients are much better with connecting other people for seeding? Does torrent client affect your seeding performance?

sended ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;))))))))))))))

Fuck, now I have to rewatch that shit.

Which one is better in terms of content, FL or IPT? I'm not asking which one is better, just which one has more content.

My country is banned from What.CD interviews. How do I get an invite?

'Make a movie that takes place in a vagina'

NWR

Wait for someone to do this ;)

MAM inofficial, or MAM → Waffles → WCD, if you want to stay /pure/

Show me your vagina with timestamp and i will send you one invite, if you don't have one, ask your sister

*unofficial

too much whisky

What's the requirement to get into Waffles from MAM and to WCD from Waffles?

This is the saddest thing i've ever seen

What do you mean?

You don't know me.

God damn pleb tracker peasants both depress and disgust me
You shouldn't be allowed to post in this thread unless you can prove you're on HDB and KG t.b.h

Does that mean it's PU for both of them?

How do you get to the point where you can 'get it' without any outside help?

Watch more movies
Seriously

try watching some lynch

If i got 2 factor auth on BTN/PTP/HDB and i change my phone do i have to re scan the code on the new phone? or is it saved to my google account?

fuck off

what the fuck?

why are you asking here? why bother with such triviality

You'll have to re-scan the code. Just use backup codes to do it or ask the staff for help.

Yo kid, this is /private tracker general/, security is never a triviality.

You need to be 18 to post here.

>ask the staff for help.

nice1

thanks, i'll back up the code

Does it even matter which profile links you use for a pixelhd application? Thinking of sending my buddy there to apply as an easy replacement for Kat and tpb.

Man these threads don't even have a fraction of the activity they used to have.

it's always been shit, since there's basically nothing to discuss

Someone would think that most got into their desired trackers, huh?

It's the .to domain
It can depend on the version, operating system and your specs. I had to switch from deluge because it started to fail around 500-600. You mighty be able to change performance with settings, but in my case nothing was really seeding, even though it was connectable.

lel

We're all /setforlife/ since the password FL event at wcd. I think most of us are already on HDB, there's nothing more interesting after that.

I come here to help n00bs.

I'm thinking of joining /ptg/ meme, how long does it take to climb the /pyramid/ from what? And will all good trackers be closed by then?

What did you switch to?

>I come here to help n00bs
How the FUCK do I get into HDBs

same, i'm here to help noobs.

which it makes it slightly amusing when everyone loses their shit at inviting people to trackers from here

I wish TehConnection was good.

I got in from AHD, 900 GB seeding size and average seed time 1 month.

I don't know where they recruit now, but focus on getting those stats on AHD.

Ok can you invite me to WCD?
[email protected]

Has CG been up for anyone at any time this week?

i used to have a tehconnection account, it was alright for what it was. i never used it so my account got disabled though

It's fine. I use it as a back-up. Has some stuff PTP doesn't.

remember those days when people used to freak out over the small things?

Do any of you actually do this?
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/50owma/d75sq7h

Ignore these and any other pretentious faggots who try to make film seem esoteric or transcendental. For a real start search for a book bundle about cinema on MAM, read every book and watch a few movies along the way. Maybe take notes, your progress in anything'll be proportional to your effort. Seriously though, people who think you can just "get" something by blindly immersing yourself in that thing, other than a language, are either retarded or do things hopelessly inefficient. You don't learn calculus by just looking at complicated equations alone.
You'll also do better being part of a community and communicating about these things.

These threads start slow, in my experience most piracy activity goes on at night because a lot of us are neets. I get more upload between 9pm-3am than all the rest of the day.

Azureus, I wouldn't necessarily recommend it over anything else, if it were easier I'd switch again to try others out. You may want to check clients forums based on your operating system, maybe we'd also benefit from some kind of performance poll if we could do it with /r/trackers for a larger sample size.

Is deluged faster than deluge?

>Azureus

The fuck is deluged

What.CD interviews take a long time right now, JFYI. Aced it first time, but had to wait 12+ hours.

Deluge daemon

I joined the queue at like 10 in the morning my time (not american) and I only had to wait 10 minutes

EXACT LINES

>locking your account to the device most likely to be stolen, broken, forgotten or compromised is a security measure

It's practically the only way to survive on some trackers, when you're starting out, without a seedbox automatically downloading things. Mainly when there's no bonus points, freeleech, or any other kind of system to help people download.

>watching movies is a bad way to understand movies, read books instead
jej
watch some 'every frame a painting' and read filmcrithulk's write-up of mulholland dr (but watch it first and see what you get from it)

>RELEASE THE LEEEEEECH REEEEE

so what was the interview like? is it true not everything is covered on the prep site? can you disclose some questions?

You're retarded.

If you read the prep site you'll be fine. Maybe at the end they'll ask you your favorite album or genre or something (casual chitchat, they won't fail you if they think you have shit taste).

It is good it just doesn't have much community. Look for anything on there and it will be there

>what.cucks
literally ZERO difference between "prepping" yourself for the interview and prepping the bull

why do you bother screenshots as jpg though

I'm not HDB desperate, but, where does this average 1 month seed time come from? What does that mean? I hear it's to keep box memes out but 1 month average seeding out of how long?

What is the big deal of it?

>he can't keep up on what.cd without a seedbox
lel

>tfw wasting tens of GBs of my buffer on flac albums when I'm not even sure if the audio even sounds better or if I'm falling for a meme when 320kb mp3s sound just fine
please send help

When does The Strain get good? I've watched the pilot twice, once shortly after it aired and once a few months ago. Neither time I felt like I wanted to watch more. Nazi vampires sound intriguing to me though.

Well, once they all 'get2gether' but the first few eps start building the characters/backstory but once they become a group it picks up a lot faster.

The books are excellent as well. Rewatching it now and this is from the last scene of pilot.

You're getting memed on

Also can't get enough of Mia Maestro.

never fall for the FLAC meme. I have a seedbox and still prefer v0. Fucken whatcucks