ITT worst ISPs known to man

TWC

This is actually worst

what's wrong with telefonica?

TTNET (Now Türk Telekom)

/thread

Any local ISP with a monopoly and shitty speeds
>pic related gives me a cool 0.2 Mbps and goes out all the time

No question about it. One of the worst companies I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with period

All of them.

>tfw you work for BT

proximus/belgacom

absolute shit, you get like 16mbps down and 2 up, and they act like they've got the fastest internet around. Their latest ad even has a graph comparing it to the major competitor, telenet, and showing theirs is a 5th faster. Meanwhile i've switched to telenet ages ago and get like 200mbps down and 16 up. "Fastest internet" my fucking ass, you can't have faster internet than the competition if you run the internet and tv over the fucking tiny-ass phone line (2 copper wires a fraction of a mm thick) while the competition runs it over the cable tv line (cables as thick as my thumb)

Why is BT so bad?
Can't be worse than pic related

They're pretty much the same ISP

I;d vote Talk Talk. Pajeet support line too.

Your local ISP

BT is still shit anyway, always goes out sometimes and the d/u speed is shit against what you're promised.

So who's good here in Bongland?

I need to switch from TalkTalk, they sneakily increase the charges and then play dumb on the phone. Can't be trusted.

And years ago Virgin made up fake charges and threatened with debt collectors when we refused to pay. Eventually stood down when we held firm, but I could easily see people getting scared and paying. Fuck them.

Who the fuck can I switch to now?

>Literally every ISP ever

Risebroadband

Yeah, their service is shit
Slow as fuck and every single night it goes out for 10 minutes around 1 am

BT have actually become great if you live outside the city

Been forced to upgrade rural lines so 70mb/s here in the arse end of nowhere.

/thread
Holy shit man yes

>DMCA

Wish they'd do that here. I live in a newly built area of a town that already has fiber but the new area I live in doesn't for some reason. Stuck on 5mb/s and no signs of BT updating it.

It's them or commiecast, really sucks here in Burgerland.

Thats an openreach thing, which is overdue for leaving BT.

What's wrong with it? Why should I avoid it?

THE FUCKING WORST! I HATE THEM.

Well honestly it isn't that bad, but they are dicks about piracy and have a 1TB data cap (Which was 300GB only just a few months ago)
At least speeds are good.

Yeah they are bastards for upgrading 1 exchange box and leaving the others.
You should be able to check on their website for the upgrade time.

They are also years behind rolling it out because they dont want to spend any money fixing century old phone lines.

>Relative terminated his account with them
>Turns out they didn't listen and want 350 quid off him
>He's gotten in touch with all these people and BT have told him multiple times that they'll stop trying to get the money off him because it was their mistake
>They passed it to a different debt collector anyway
>Despite being poor as fuck, he managed to save up enough and gave them the money they wanted
>They passed on his debt to some other company even after he paid them and they're STILL going after him
This whole situation is a mess.

I have been for about a year and a half now. It's not changed from this in all that time. I contacted Openreach to see what they know and they didn't even have my address in their system.

/thread

Simply supplying people with things with no additional service shouldn't be a business model.

has your internet been down all day too?

I thought they were kinda alright for a while despite the complete trash speeds, but they joined the six strikes meme team and shut down my internet a couple times for DMCA notices that weren't even valid
they can eat shit

If they supply your area, Andrews & Arnold are pretty great, they know their shit. But you'll pay for the privilege, home connections have a 100GB cap unless you pay extra too.
Sky have been alright with me in my flat so far, I managed to get the line rental only deal before it ended so it's pretty cheap.

underrated post

u wot

Fuck Virgin Media, seriously.
The 17mb BT connection in my student house is more stable and reliable than the 100mb Virgin Media connection at home, and their bloody superhubs are a crock of shit.

3web CIA is absolutely trash

Literally only virgin media. I get 200mbs down which is pretty damn good considering how shit speeds are in general in this wasteland.

What's wrong with Spectrum, the Company Formerly Known as Time Warner Cable?

>don't post that evil here

Vodafone Spain stable 50mb/s symmetrical fiber optic connection for 30€ per month 21ms of lag, ou yeah.