Why is everything made in China and how do we fix this?

Why is everything made in China and how do we fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2016/08/26/why-china-wont-own-next-generation-manufacturing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chinese are going to be world's new overlords, embrace it

Be willing to pay at least double for the same exact products just so they can be manufactured in your country.

>how do we fix this?
by voting Trump

Robots. I'm not even joking. We have to automate the manufacturing process and beat China to it if we want to even hope to bring manufacturing back.

that's a myth. companies could afford to move production back to west and keep reasonable prices but choose not to because capitalism. i mean they dont currently pay any taxes either.

3d printing

basically why many of us would vote trump

>Hurr durr capalism causes all the issues

How do you expect companies to move to the US without raising prices? They have to pay higher wages because of the standard of living the average American demands and is used to. To offset that they have to charge more for their products. That's how economics works.

well they could use few of those billions they've dodged in taxes.

And then we build the robot factories in China because it's cheaper.

Trump won't even bring his own clothing factories in China back to USA, what makes you think voting for him is going to make any difference?

Step one: stop being poor.

you imply lowering profit is an option to them
it isn´t

Almost every robot china uses aren't manufactured in China. Also:
washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2016/08/26/why-china-wont-own-next-generation-manufacturing/

Already happening boys.

Because people wanted cheap toys when smartphones came about. Only now that carriers aren't subsidizing them anymore is when people are realizing how much they actually need to cost. So now the question becomes $800 for Chink shit from the third world or $800 for American made?

Don't expect Trump to bring manufacturing jobs back.

Why not?

because they get raw materials through conflict in the middle east (you are welcome China)

also the Chinese are allowed to buy out American companies but American's can't buy Chinese companies

this

Because to accomplish it, we would have to drop manufacturing wages to be lower than China, which would drop wages across the board.

>>How do you expect companies to move to the US without raising prices?
By accepting 200% profit instead of 500%.

By making your own product and not relying on china purely because it's cheap in the short term

Thank you for Correcting The Record

>we would have to drop manufacturing wages to be lower than China
Stop perpetuating this meme. It is literally a matter of companies, most of which don't have thin profit margins like airlines, accepting slightly less profit per sale than they currently do.

>how do we fix this?

Automation.

Machines will replace the Chinese.

Schwalbe professional bike tires are made only in specially made factories in Indonesia and the newer built one in Vietnam.

Assembled by slaves =/= engineered

Everything is made in China because poor-ass foreigners think the dollar is god. We combat this by completely opening up immigration to America and removing most if not all labor laws.
Trump is not gonna out-Jew China, even if he wanted to.

Donald Trump wants to abolish the minimum wage.

Good lord this bullshit. Airlines having thin profit margins? Airlines make bunch of money from additional services which are their main source of income. And 90% of them don't cost them anything.

How exactly can company expand if they are going to drop their profit margin to nothing you dingus? How are they going to get their initial investment back? Go ahead and found a company with Chinese prices in the US and tell us how the business goes. I hope your family doesn't have to eat for a year.

Idk, but is there some sort of partisan political divide over 3D printing I'm not aware of?

RARE EARTH METALS
A
R
E

E
A
R
T
H

M
E
T
A
L
S

>How exactly can company expand if they are going to drop their profit margin to nothing you dingus?
That's not what I said. Not an argument.

I said companies need to accept a more reasonable profit margin. For example: it costs Apple about ~$200 to make the newest iPhone. They sell them for $800. That's a 400% profit. That's ridiculous.

chinks are better than any other country. they always call me friend on aliexpress.

Cheap labor + skilled workforce

Surprisingly not as rare as you would think.

kek who is going to work in a factory at a minimum wage? Certainly not this narcissistic generation of Americans.

Because they want your money.

fuck off friend

FIVE STARS

test

Ah yes, the guy who has things made in China surely will bring those jobs back!

Abolishing capitalism, it's going to fall apart soon anyway.

Logic so circular it rolls.

Like every communist country has fallen apart in the past?

By moving manufacturing to cheaper countries because China is already too expensive for a lot of industries.

Why did you think clothes are made in the most dirt-poor countries.

>communist
>country

I'm an actual communist not a leninist. Communism is common ownership of the means of production, this is dofferent from "public" control.

>willingly accepting less profit
you cant actually be that retarded

that's the gayest excuse since gay came to gay town

Raising prices is one thing, doubling of prices is something else entirely. Depending on the product, sometimes the cost of production is a tiny fraction of the overall price, because shipping, warehousing, and costs associated with retailing are still significant.

So what do you propose

>Communism is common ownership of the means of production

lel, nice 19th century thinking right there. So a computer should only be common ownership, since it's a mean of production? What about manual tools? or your hands? or your brain?

>cost to produce clothing rises in countries like Cambodia, Thailand, and Phillippines
>production moves back to the West

>Communism is common ownership of the means of production,
But the means of production are usually stolen from the person who built them. They required investment and financing, you don't see many who would own the means of production doing any of the heavy lifting in that area.

>willingly
Who said that?

China

>1.3 billion people
>average IQ of 105
>competent nationalist governance.
>not much degeneracy

USA

>318 million people
>average IQ 98 and declining
>drowning in subhuman shitskins
>rule by parasitical kikes
>black hole of degeneracy

Better question is why WOULDN'T everything be made in China? Face it, the West is only relevant due to historical momentum. Our societies have completely degenerated.

As a white man, you have two options:

1. Learn Mandarin, move to China.
2. Start preparing for the race war.

Adults are talking

Do adults not make arguments?

>muh kikes
>muh degeneracy

Where's yours?

You think Sup Forums is pro-China? What universe are you living in?

If there is enough of a means of production for almost everyone to have it, it can be individually owned and used, but if there is a means of production that is scarce (say a computer) then public means of prodution (say like public library computers that anybody has access to). Hands and brain is silly and you know it, silly goose.

You made the assumption that I'm a leninist, I'm not, argue what I'm saying, not a strawman of it.

Support the small guys. You will have to pay twice the price but thats how it works.

>skilled works
>chinese workers
choose one mate

Most manufacturing facilities already make less than 200% profit.

I'm an engineer at a manufacturing facility specializing in high end semi trailers and we make about 120% profit on average. Much less and we wouldn't be able to pay our employees a decent wage, much more and our products would be too expensive to be competitive.

OP is obviously talking about electronics, not trucks.

Beliving the chinese.

Even the jews are more trustworty than the chinese.

Kikes and degeneracy tie into the IQ argument. The welfare state, mass immigration of low-IQ populations, breakdown of patriarchy and tradition all contribute to the current state of dysgenesis. 10 IQ points separates the West from 3rd world shitholes, and we are losing multiple points per decade.

>1. Learn Mandarin, move to China.
You faggot stay and fight for your country and all whites. I'm literally working every other day to prepare for whats coming.

>One person building factories
Capitalist don't make means of prodution, they pay for workers to build it for them, without money this would not be the case, the workers would build it because it's necessary

Believe what? The only thing in my post that depends on trust in the Chinese is the IQ score, but that matches up well with Japan, Korea and Chinese diaspora.

Why are these degenerate, because you don't like them? Also I played you're game and looked up average IQ by country (not that it really matters anyway since average IQ isn't actually responsible for anything, also lack of money ties into IQ, something that the 3rd world lacks a lot in.) The US is behind, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, CHINA, Taiwan, Italy, Iceland, Mongolia, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, The UK, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland. etc.

Japan and Korea are much more economical advanced than China.
Most chinese people are really poor to afford good education.
Economic situation might differ from overseas chinese.

We need to end the minimum wage and make many positions (low skill manufacturing, and fast food mostly) non-paid internships. Doing this alone will bring jobs back, and decrease prices. Only skilled labor should be paid, anything else is unpaid including linework.

That's one of the problems, some people feel entitled to money because they worked.

$200 in parts + labor + equipment + software + support + logistics + research (if they do anything other than patent every abstract idea they come up with)?
Not that capitalism isn't a broken system that only promotes greed, corner cutting, misinformation, corruption and stagnation due to patent trolling.

I told you why they are degenerate. They are degenerate because they are dysgenic (i.e. they encourage low-IQ/SES fertility and discourage high-IQ/SES fertility), leading to a degeneration of the genetic capital of the nation.

>average IQ isn't actually responsible for anything
Bullshit. IQ is highly correlated with basically everything that matters in a society. Productivity and crime being the most obvious.

>lack of money ties into IQ
Wrong. IQ is mostly genetic. It's not that being poor makes you stupid, but rather that stupid people end up poor.

>Japan and Korea are much more economical advanced than China.
>Most chinese people are really poor to afford good education.
>Economic situation might differ from overseas chinese.

Japan and Korea all started off at roughly the same place, but they started developing at different times. Japan in the 19th century, Korea in the 50s, China in the 80s. Where Korea is now, China will be in a few decades.

Or just bring back slavery.

The chinese are slowly stopping to lie in their growth numbers, that's why chinese growth are falling.
Also, Korea and Japan had REAL money flowing in their economy.
Chinese economy is completely made up, example of that is how the Huan varies.

i heard ur mum "got made" in china too

China is already sitting on one of the largest sources for them.

So until we start mining near earth orbit asteroids we ain't competing there..

they would not bring it back but they would get cheaper shit made in china and higher profits

This is wishful thinking promoted in the American press. They have been crying wolf about a Chinese economic collapse for years. Yet China is still growing at 6-7%/year (down from 10%/year a decade ago but that was inevitable). Meanwhile US GDP/capita growth will be less than 0.5% this year.

I can't wait for China to supersede the West. I can't wait to see these fucking liberals realise that they have run the West into the ground, that all their theories are built on pseudo-scientific lies. Of course, they will probably just blame white people even more.

>Implying electronics isn't a more competitive market than trucks.
How can people be so fucking retarded?

mexico is the answer, and more and more shit will move to mexico as china moves to a service economy

Hans Dampf in the front, Nobby Nic in the back.

>implying electronics don't have massive profit margins
How can people be so fucking retarded?

>make billions
>dodge taxes to grow fast
>>you imply lowering profit is an option to them
>>it isn´t

Because rewarding those who have the initiative to get a skill is slavery. Low Wage paychecks are an entitlement that no one discusses. I'd laugh at the stupidity of Killery supporters if they weren't bringing our country down.

cause Americans on the whole love buying cheap crap that breaks constantly, you can still buy quality goods from business to business sellers in US, Europe, Japan etc but its hard to find

Then maybe they'll have to raise wages above min wage to increase supply of workers

and that will make shit extra expensive

Simple solution but retards to stupid to see it. So let me explain...

DON'T FUCK BUY CHEAP CHINK SHIT.

It's really that simple.

diaspora isn't a great way of measuring a native population at this point in history.

we aren't importing factory peons or rice paddy peasants, but usually more educated people.

granted, there are probably a shit-ton of chink with 120+/150+/whatever+ IQs by the sheer bulk of their population, but don't think that the average person there is really up to the standards of people you see immigrating to the west.

> literally hundreds of millions of yellow POO IN LOOs.

>>lack of money ties into IQ
>Wrong. IQ is mostly genetic. It's not that being poor makes you stupid, but rather that stupid people end up poor.

not the person above you, but it does come into play more heavily at younger ages, where measured IQ appears to correlate more with a lot of environmental factors, particularly nutrition and whether your parents bothered reading to you.

As an adult, heredity has something like a 0.85 correlation with IQ though.

The answer to both questions is slavery

You're right, in general. However, isn't much of the diaspora quite old, and used for manual labour? Like the ones who went for gold rushes or to build railroads. I don't really know. But certainly the Indians who have been immigrating to the West lately are the cream of the crop.

In general though, I don't see much reason to doubt the Chinese IQ figures. I mean, you point to the peasants in the countryside, sure. But South Korea in the 50s was literally Africa-tier, poorer than China is now. Their peasants weren't niggers after all, so why should the Chinese be different?

India's average IQ is in the 80s. Even with 1.2 billion population they still have only a fraction of the number of >130 IQ individuals that America has. There's no hope for India. They'll just be a bigger Brazil, with a billion hopeless subhumans and a few worthwhile elites on top.

Diversify portfolio.

And mechanize locally.

>competent nationalist governance.
>not much degeneracy

You can't be serious right now. Top fucking kek.

1. The economy is successful.
2. They actively censor degeneracy, rather than promote it like in the West.
3. They're not actively giving away their country to shitskins.

Sure, perhaps not Augustus or Bismarck-tier, but I'd sure as hell take it over the kikes and traitorous liberals we have in the West.

>television is the only culture china has
>implying chinks don't refuse to poo in loo
>implying it isn't cheaper in china to kill someone than to help them out of a life threatening situation
>implying gutter oil is US propaganda

I could go on and on. The blatant disregard for human life displayed by chinese in general is the height of degeneracy. As any honest chinese immigrant in america and they will tell you this themselves.

Fuck, that came out wrong. add an >implying before the first line