Fuck you Wikipedia

Fuck you Wikipedia.

If I can't use you as a scholarly source in a higher learning environment, why should I pay money like you are?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Staff_and_contractors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2016
>not using the list of sources

filter ||wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:BannerController

adjust via locale

The op is too busy with cocks to read the sources.

They're spending more than $50 million a year. What the fuck are they doing with all that money?

Server maintenance costs money, retard

Jacking off and paying for expensive servers rather than allowing a single non-linked ad on the home page to change once a month and limiting the allowed size of pictures and/or music clips.

You know, Wikipedia is one of the only sites I can think of that hasn't gotten progressively more retarded over the years. Maybe other websites should stop having so much fucking money so they don't overdevelop and ruin what they have.

Paying for useless diversity programs and hiring useless personnel. Also probably inflated operating costs for these useless personnel and the higher ups.

Encylopedias – any encyclopedia – are tertiary sources and as such not suitable for use as scholarly sources.

Not sure what about this people miss.
Wikipedia is great for summarizing a topic, but it's not a source.

Don't worry, you will grow out of using wikipedia when you are older.

Wait until you are actually an expert at something and go read the Wikipedia article in that field. You almost want to rewrite it but you know that it will be shot down by their retarded community. Avoid.

you can cite the source retard. you should drop out of high school while you can.

i have 20 turkish liras in my bankcard, this looks better than buying chinkshit. donate retards.

What field are you an 'expert' in, user?

Implying is ever a need to acquire information from a source other than wikipedia

I'm a chef.

Fellatio with a focus on same sex inter racial.

Oh god, this. I reference WP occasionally for basic fucking information but I just know that anything in depth is full of bullshit and errors.

Kek

This.

They have a staff of 800 people I believe.

Just look at all these worthless assholes right here. What do all these people do?

> 2016
> wiki doesnt look like pic related

forgot link

wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Staff_and_contractors

>8 people just to write shitty banner ads that beg for money