IPhones are built upon planned obsolescence

iPhones are built upon planned obsolescence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45rRLkjdgrU
money.cnn.com/2015/01/22/technology/mobile/iphone-smart-study/
eweek.com/mobile/pew-everyone-buys-android-rich-educated-people-buy-iphones
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4?IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah android or windows users totally don't google device slow or bad battery after every small update

So what? You signed away your right to a proper device when you accepted Apple's nonfree software into your life.

Burn the coal, pay the toll as they say.

pretty much every smart phone on the market is too

Pretty sure every electronic device is

That's false. My iPhone is just as terrible now as it was years ago.

Do you not watch louis rossman? This is common knowledge for anyone with an IQ above 100.

youtube.com/watch?v=45rRLkjdgrU

I still can't deal with the shitty battery life of Android phones desu. Still a hassle carrying a charger around.

iPhone battery lives aren't much better.

sometimes phones are just bad

>he doesn't know there are phones with at least twice as large battery as iPhones on the market
If you can't live with "only" 6 hours of extensive use of a phone then get one with a better battery or just manage your phone better.

You're looking at one phone, not an entire series

Yes, that is the point of the statement and the picture.

>louis rossman
oh man that fucking meme
the guy who made up a lawsuit to get subscribers
>I teach people
>doesn't actually teach anything

>results from before it was even concepted

kek

inb4 apple takes down his channel and he makes a goodbye video

Indeed.

>nexus 5 gets only two major updates
>the equivalent iPhone is getting iOS 10

Notice how there's no correlations between spikes in the red graph and spikes in the blue graph.
Now look at the OP picture, and observe that the spikes happen at the exact same times.

Had this happen with my ipad 1. You can still see the hundreds of pages on apple's forum talking about the issue and they gave absolutely zero fucks.

Bought it at release, worked liked a charm, then ios 5 came out and absolutely destroyed the thing. I had made a backup of my SHSH blobs beforehand but even going back to 4 didn't change anything. I guess once the killswitch has been activated it can't be turned off.

Apple products look nice and all but they are worthless. It's just a fashion accessory used mainly by total poorfags who think that people are gonna look to you and think you're rich since you got yourself a 600 dollars phone in your hand, which you bought by spending every penny you had saved before.

I was inclined on giving it a second go after messing with an ipad air but then I tried out a surface book and the thing is vastly superior, just like the s7 edge makes the iphone 6s look like a phone from 4 years ago or something.

Apple never again.

android literally never updates

>used mainly by total poorfags
That's wrong though. Studies found that wealthier and more intelligent people tend to use iPhones.

>android 7 literally came out a week ago

Anyway I don't even know why people care so much about these useless updates. Most of the time they just change the UI slightly and add some completely obscure feature nobody cares about. I saw the transition from jelly bean all the way to marshmallow and FUCKALL has changed aside from the UI. The thing hasn't changed how I used my phones in the slightest. In fact, I still remember the very nice addition of a memory leak from lollipop.

Android 7 is the very first time I saw something useful coming out for once. I'm talking about the split screen thing.

Uh huh.

money.cnn.com/2015/01/22/technology/mobile/iphone-smart-study/
eweek.com/mobile/pew-everyone-buys-android-rich-educated-people-buy-iphones
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4?IR=T

>A new study conducted by online advertising network Chitika
>advertising network

How convenient.

So whats worse, a phone that gets slow after two years of perfect performance or one that's just perennially slow?

>no multitasking
>perfect performance

>picture of a pink pokemon with a tail

literally The Emperor's Invisible Robes: The Ad

>good goy, you're smart, aren't you? You don't wanna buy one of those android phones and look like a dummie, huh?

Thanks for advertising your videos here, Louis! We really appreciate it with a fat dislike!

That to me looks like people trying to justify their plan to purchase a new phone.

>mental gymnastics

This describes the whole thread desu

>A new study conducted by online advertising network Chitika found that states with more college graduates tend to also have higher iPhone sales.

People who go to college are generally not smart. College is just kindergarten for overgrown children. I bet a two bit gang banger from Detroit could out-smart the average college graduate.

Looks like someone wasn't able to afford to attend college.

Ah yes the good old google search flawed argument every poorfag loves.

Forget the fact these spikes perfect represent the transition period of a new OS released for millions of devices at once. Its clearly planned obsolescence. Lets pretend 99% of android phones getting dropped after 1 year is excusable.

The iOS is. If retards didn't download an iOS that their iPhone couldn't handle it would be fine.

hey you wanna have up to date apps?

surprise, YOU FUCKING CAN'T CAUSE YOU DIDN'T UPGRADE IOS

Meanwhile, Android in general tells a different story.

android isn't a phone model

Yea, that doesn't work out as well as you think it does. I have an ifag device and literally nothing runs on it because the iOS is outdated.
Not just "a few things don't run" but literally nothing runs except the shit it comes with.

Who else can get that kind of mass information?

huh

People doing real studies, using surveys on controlled groups of people and not "Ad Networks" That probably don't know a ton about you, but more about your habits

They can't magically rand() a number and know 100% that it's your IQ

thats because android is so fragmented it doesn't matter when a new OS version is released because a majority of users will never see it pushed out by their carriers.

google searches don't mean shit since users are more likely to look for problems after installing a software update, post objective benchmarks before and after an iOS update or stfu.

But then the sample size will be way smaller and probably more biased.

What's better, 10k random people with full access to a scientific survey or the scraps of probably misleading info left behind by 1 Million people ?

Sorry, why would it be misleading? Info you don't know you're giving should be the most truthful. Also I forgot to ask, why is the advertising network "convenient"?

When my ipod touch died because the battery was dead and "gotta buy a new one!!! hahahhaha" I said good bye to apple forever.

Red: new iphone
Blue: ios update
Yellow: slow iphone

>literally came out a week ago
on an astonishing number of 2 (two) devices out of 20 (only counting 2016 flagship devices)
meanwhile my mom's iPhone 4S got updated to iOS 9 and wasn't even slowed down like most of you memesters claim

Lagdroids sure got quiet all of a sudden lmao

>"slow iPhone" spikes at the exact time ios gets an update
Thanks for proving the point

The sky is blue, water is wet. News at 11.

>including $30 galaxy phones