Tfw you will never find "the one" in real life

>tfw you will never find "the one" in real life
Why haven't you off'd yourself yet, Sup Forums?

I have some things to take care of first.

But I already did

Go to a middle school and look for one that has eyepatch

there is no chance anyone will like you unconditionally because you are who you are mate. you need to bring something to the table.
do something. exercise, make music, get rich, try finding the one actively instead of expecting and waiting.

I want Rika to be my girlfriend.

But that's not who I am, fucker.
I tried. I tried. But they kicked me as I was "overaged".

the fuck
OP, you are talking about Matrix movies right?

I don't care about the real world. I'm satisfied enough with cartoons.

Because I know that I should be relying on myself for happiness instead of waiting to be rescued like some pathetic babby

FLAC support in Firefox.

I did. She died.

But I have found "the one".

We're going to have the most beautiful wedding, and Emiliafags will be jelly as fuck

Tell more, please. I'm desperate for a good story.

I found her but I haven't met her yet

I'm sorry, user. Truly.
Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?
I ask as someone who has never truly loved.

because I have read the bible and know there is a God

also, i do have some pleasures in this life. I like playing music on the guitar, I've recently switched from playing dadrock to playing classical and folk music. to play something with such elegance is a beautiful experience, not even trolling. I plan on buying a piano soon too.

also, moderate vodka helps, and physical warmth makes you feel good when you are alone in bed. comfy pajamas and a fleece lined jacket i only wear in the house, along with socks and slippers. damn son, thats a good time right there

are you like 40 something

good question

stfu

Finding a good distro is hard, but you have to keep believing user.

Dude, you are cringy for a 20 year old. Lie and be 40

Rem is a slut.
She spreads her cheeks in anticipation of my cock every night.

of course i wouldn't express the truth irl, but why hide it here?

besides, are you going to pretend that most of Sup Forums isn't alone?

i haven't played with a girl since high school, which was 3 years ago for me

i go months without receiving a text message, and i don't have a single girls number

>he actually thinks a female will ever love him

You have more chances in an eye clinic btw.

>tfw all those "feel" keyani moehit anime series main male characters are actually chads. they talk fluently to girls and sometimes beat them (rikka's bf for example)

I honesty don't know I found that one and was with her for 5 years till I pushed her away because I am dumb. Now married with 2 kids and everyday I want to die.

Cringe

Then who was post?

Because I'm waiting for sailfish to come out to add to my reasons of why.

Okay, seriously, you don't even have to be that in shape to get a girl. You don't even have to look that good. You just need to talk well and practice good hygiene. It really isn't hard.

This

i have, he's getting away, i can't stop it, i'm sad.

Becoming infatuated and getting laid is fucking awful.

If someone is nice to you and you start thinking about babies immediately abort.

I live in the futile hope that one day people won't drive me as fucking crazy as they do now.

have you ever had a girlfriend, or a boyfriend?
it's amazing, even if you do it on the internet.
but, you know "that" day will come, and it's fucking awful, and it's maybe because you're boring or uninteresting, it fucking sucks, it's like living hell.

gay

I just don't enjoy relationships. Once the initial infatuation wears off all I want to do is get off and ignore them.

that's bad if the other part still loves you as ever, love is something powerful, and it can drive someone to be the happiest ever, or the saddest ever, well, at least on my part.

you never have to ignore if he/she still loves you as the first day ever.

>love is something powerful

Yeah its a drug that makes you feel amazing for 3 weeks to 3 months and then you crash hard and end up anxious and depressed. It isn't worth it, if you are serious about having a long term relationship you do it with someone you don't fall hard for, the emotions just complicate things.

>mfw I've done this
I was into some girl on my track team my freshman year in highschool. After I got over her she asked me out, and I accepted despite not liking her anymore. I'm pretty sure she was crushed when I told her I basically lied. I still feel a little bad for that.

holy shit you're so right, so so right.
i just want to talk to him soon to ask him if he wants to stay with me or not, because i will fight for his love.
oh and also, he might ruin my life again if he leaves me, but i deserve it, i really do.

you should man, never let that mistake repeat, harming people is one of the stuff that i never want to do, and that is kinda of a problem.

the botnet