mashable.com/2016/09/01/reliance-jio-launch-tariff-plans-india/#tfc7Up1HePqc
What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/P855DdDP
cnet.com/news/why-india-doesnt-want-free-basics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did they learn how to use the loo?

Here we go again

Good for them. Maybe the FCC an use it as an example of how cheap things would be without the oligopoly we have in the US, and finally start providing useful regulations.

>75cents + your privacy

Mobile plans can be a lot cheaper when the average office worker doesn't get paid more than $500 a month and you have a booming 1.3 billion people market.

This

Facebook tried that and it failed horribly, got outlawed.
I don't think anyone would try again.

What are you referring to? Sounds like a good read.

First google result, so I don't know if it supports all I said.

pastebin.com/P855DdDP

cnet.com/news/why-india-doesnt-want-free-basics/

so we should brace for ourselves and the wave of shit coming our wave.

last time there was a million indians connected, there was a ton of shit coming to Sup Forums.

hirohito should enable flags sitewide.

if india could stop with their retarded circle method of giving out spectrum so that at least one carrier has full countrywide service, that might be cool. roaming when you go to a different state kinda sucks.

>the oligopoly we have in the US

This company owns like 20-30% of India's market, every sector. Imagine if Exxon and AT&T and Ralph Lauren all had one company.

Unfortunately a scam like the 4 USD phone

hello India do u have whatsapp

4 USD phone was a scam done by a bakery seller. This is done by the richest man in India and also has already delivered part of the result (Used to give these services for some models, he's now just expanding to all phones)

Other than a few memers from r/India nobody here Cate's for Sup Forums. Nobody here even knows what it is.

>Cate's
cares

But did they finally realize the concept of a bathroom and toilet?

France
unlimited voice calls toward 100 foreign destinations, sms, mms
4g lte
50go
15€

>SUPER INCREDIBLE CHEAP PHONE OMG LIKE 4$????? EVERY INDIAN WILL HAVE A SMARTPHONE NOW
And it turns out that it was a big hoax. Dropped

>SUPER INCREDIBLE CHEAP MOBILE INTERNET PLAN LIKE 75 CENTS????? EVERY INDIAN WILL HAVE 4G INTERNET ON THEIR 4$ SMARTPHONE NOW
> :^)

Hoax?

Still better than 30 EUR/month + your privacy.

I am still boycotting mobile data plans since 10 EUR for 700MB+minutes/sms is the cheapest my prepaid provider has to offer.

See

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I meant see

This is done by the richest person in the country and this service is already available for few phones for about a month. He's now just expanding it to cover all phones. It's kind of like Free Basics, you will still have to use many of their 'Jio' apps.

>man pissing with the toilet seat down
truly a 3rd world country

>What do you think Sup Forums?

I don't fucking know, I'm not a Pajeet. Christ, is there that many of you here? 1GB of data to load map directions to the closest designated street.

>barefoot in a bathroom
>seat down with piss sprayed everywhere

This is your first time using a loo isn't it?

Never understood why people put the seat up.
No one uses slippers inside and also that's how i did all these years.
At least our marts are clean from sharters
;^)

Don't you think it's way better than not going to toilets at all and sharting in marts