So i'm building my first pc but it says there are compatibility issues and i have no idea why

so i'm building my first pc but it says there are compatibility issues and i have no idea why

pcpartpicker.com/list/T2BpHN

any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/BTDd9W
youtube.com/watch?v=8zTzpYjQ2MM
pcpartpicker.com/list/b24Q6X
pcpartpicker.com/list/7cjk9W
au.pcpartpicker.com/list/2s7JM8
pcpartpicker.com/list/hFkKpb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a terrible build and also you're buying fucking DDR2 RAM that's old shit nothing uses anymore

>150 for outdated ram
Is this a joke?

Sometimes the website is wrong. I checked and you're good.

huh, they look the same to me
more expensive means better yeah?
alright thanks

If this isn't bait.... You need to reevaluate your ability to research.

>ddr2
is this 2006?
also thats yer problem mate, mobo can only do ddr3

pcpartpicker.com/list/BTDd9W

i changed to ddr3 and it still says the same thing

You're probably right

>32-bit windows 8.1
Really, no computer this decade needs 32bit os

Bait or not. This is the worst build i've seen in a looong while, stick around on Sup Forums for a month or so and then make an informed desicion

>Implying Sup Forums will imform you

>1 additional external 5.25" drive bay is needed.
>4 additional PCI-Express 8-pin power connectors are needed.
>AMD FX-9590 4.7GHz 8-Core OEM/Tray Processor and MSI 970A SLI Krait Edition ATX AM3+ Motherboard are not compatible.
>I/O Magic IDVD24S DVD/CD Writer and nMEDIAPC HTPC 2800B HTPC Case are not compatible.
>Logisys 480W ATX Power Supply may not provide sufficient wattage. The estimated part list maximum power draw is 916W.
>You have 32GB of RAM in your part list, but Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM 32-bit only supports up to 4GB.

youtube.com/watch?v=8zTzpYjQ2MM

This looks perfectly fine to me.

>Hurr

That has got to be the worst looking mouse ive evefr seen

this thread belongs in the also i fixed your build op
pcpartpicker.com/list/b24Q6X

Thats normal

And also the reason intel puts sensors on the cores

You are retarded. Go back to console where you belong.

I dont know whats worse, this build or your severe autism

pcpartpicker.com/list/7cjk9W
fixed + cheaper
also
>CROSSFIRE IS THE WORST THING EVER, NEVER EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN

>2016
>amd cpu

Not OP, but why 390 over fury x? Close on price, but the fury x is pretty beast.

Ive never tried the fury x, but i have a 390x, and runs pretty much everything 60+ ang 8gb ram is nice
>how does it feel to be cucked by intel every year with sub-par performance increase

Fury has HBM, though.

>how does it feel to be using cpu architecture that was new in 2010

*vram

haaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahah

R9 390x has 8gb of vram, v nice

I believe the Fury's HBM makes up for it, though.

Yea i guess the agument iss moot point
its just if you prefer speed over volume

Feels cold during the winter but I have an actual fireplace anyway.

N8 B8 M8 8 / 8

B
A
I
T

>2 fury x's
>biggest ayymd housefire CPU ever made paired with a mediocre cooler
>32gb of RAM
>160gb harddrive
>htpc case
>$12 literally who PSU
>poptart mouse
this is extremely well memed

i dont know how to keep costs down ;-;

au.pcpartpicker.com/list/2s7JM8

buy this instead
pcpartpicker.com/list/hFkKpb

Your stupid ass didn't even mention the 200$ sound card. Also meme'd.

>so i'm building my first pc but it says there are compatibility issues and i have no idea why
You do realize at the bottom it tells you how retarded your build is

>far smaller ssd
>cheaper monitor

These things really aren't necessary, especially the monitor unless you're doing serious video editing or are a professional video gamer.
I just saved you 400 bucks

but muh refresh rates

This is bait friends, please ignore.

For god's sake, he has a sound card!

how has nobody called out the obvious bait right away?

9590. Enjoy your house fire

Obvious troll

There is no way you can be serious about this. Are you really that stupid? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This is bait.
But if it isn't.
Ram is ddr2 when you should have ddr3
Os needs to be 64bit to run 8gb ram
Those Nanos won't work with that case.
Power supply needs to be bigger.
Did you check if the motherboard is 225w?
That's all I see.