Incomplete PC

Hello everyone I know this will probably get me banned but I'm in a real difficult situation.

I began building a pc last summer until events suddenlyy made me well broke. So now I have a incomplete pc that I can't finish, what do I do? please help a clueless user

heres the link
pcpartpicker.com/list/ZLWTnn
its all assembled and has a windows 7 disc with it.

Is that all that you have? All you need is a GPU if so.

So what a you missing. That shit looks complete.

He has a GPU in his list, what is missing is RAM.

I'm missing Ram and a disc drive to install windows.
, and i am missing a screen, keyboard and mouse

AH shit didn't even notice. He is good then, even better he can get that for $40.

You do don't need a disc drive if you have acess to a computer you can just use an usb stick to install windows.

throw the windows 7 disk inside and go through the installa-

>no ram
>no optical drive
>bought the gpu before you got ram and a drive to put the cd into

There's your problem. If you didn't buy the GPU and got some ram instead you could have had windows 7 installed and the computer would be useable. Also I don't know if you have a monitor, keyboard and mouse.

Basically, if you get access to ram, you can put the windows 7 iso on a usb and install windows on your ssd.

i don't have a mouse, keyboard or screen. I'm talking from a shitty laptop that is about to die

if youre broke sell this extravagance, but youre not that broke are you, so save up your monies and buy the shit youre missing

how do i sell a incomplete pc? i need cash

I'm saving monies but I'm so budgeted it hurts. My whole next paycheck goes to insurance

yep ur fucked mate no keyboard no screen no ram yeah.. this is a no-go

can i sell it i know i fucked but i didnt anticipate having no money all of a sudden

youre just missing the ram for the tower to be complete just put that shit on craigslist senpai wtf

If you have friends, borrow the remaining equipment(ram + peripherals) just to test if what you have is indeed working. If it does disassemble and sell it because it seems you're in a financial bind now

Next time buy the gpu last. With the money for gpu, you could've bought a 1080p 60hz, a generic keyboard and mouse and ram and got yourself a working computer that can play games on low/medium 60fps that you can upgrade later

Sell the parts.
Also, that's a stupid question, because you bought an incomplete PC, so someone will buy an incomplete PC.

Sell the parts, you'll lose way more money if you try to sell it as a whole unit.

no dont sell it thats a really really bad idea

if you want a useable pc, wait until you have money or return(?) the gpu to the store
alternatively you can sell it on ebay or something

then you can put like 20-30$ into a shitty mouse+keyboard combo, some of them are actually good
get your 16/8gb of ram (~60$ for 16gb) and then put the rest into a monitor

best of luck with your build mate hope things get better for you

i built it from parts
I have friends and have tested it, it works great.do i have to keep it in the original box or can i ship with boxes

replied to myself but you get the idea

i have a ancient monster keyboard, mouse from the 90s, will the work

thank you

dont listen to what everyones telling you its not a good idea to sell it.

you'll regret it if you're being skeptical about selling it right now.

Sell it if you really need the money and buy a second hand laptop.

Keyboard mouse and monitor can be found at Goodwill for less than $30 total.

Find some ex-leased keyboard mouse and monitor. Hell if your in NZ I would hook you up.

Shove in the cheapest ram around and refurbished disk, rice the shit with razer stickers and led bullshit, then sell it in craiglist to some soccermom so her son can play "3D gaymus at maximum fps" for twice the price it costed you.

Get cheap monitor from Craigslist, more and keyboard should be cheap, disc drive is unnecessary

Original box and accessories make them worth more, you can sell them as "new" open box.