Xiaomi note 3!

I just bought this cell phone and this is the best thing I've done

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Being poor and not able to afford a flagship phone is the best thing I have done!
>Trust in another neckbeard shills posting aliexpress dildos all day is the best thing I have done!
>I really really like this phone!! I can get 40 days in airplane mode because nobody calls me since I have not contact with outside word, but I really need a phone to know the weather while I'm on my basement watching my pedo loli cartoons all 24 hours.
>Praise le oriental world!! #borninthewrongcontinent.

Why would anyone need a flagship? I'm still on a nexus 5 and the specs are still overkill for my uses, besides battery of course

>for my uses
There you are. See? You can answer your own question without effort.

>Chinese Knockoff
>Lack of band support
>5.5 inches
>Non-removable battery
>No Nougat Support
>Clunky Build
>Have to jump through hoops just to get it functioning properly
>MIUI bloat

Why is this phone shilled so hard?

bro, get a custom kernel.
Still getting 5 hrs SOT on my 3 year old Nexus 5

Because I can get 40 hours in airplane mode with my monthly income of $10 as a neet !!!111! I bet ur jealous cuz u can't enjoy the Asian supremacy xD

Let's go over my uses then
>occasional taking photos
>light gaming
>web browsing
>calls, texts, email, and IM
>clover

now what do you do on your phone that requires a flagship?

I've worn my battery down, getting 3.5 hours SoT. Thinking of getting a new battery though. Stupid but convenient battery charging mod wasn't worth it IMO

We have a thread for this lad its called /csg/ .

>occasional taking photos
shit camera.
>light gaming
yeah, i'm sure your 40mb indie games are calling gaming
>web browsing
have fun trying to have 2 tabs without your phone lagging

>my uses
>none implies real world interaction or sign of having a job at least
huehuehue welcome to the neetworld

Subscribed.

It's an amazing phone for the price, build quality and battery are amazing!

>Chinese Knockoff
so what?
>Lack of band support
Not everyone lives in burgerland
>5.5 inches
t. manlet
>Non-removable battery
overrated feature, there are barely any phones nowadays that have this and it doesn't even matter on a 4000mAh battery
>No Nougat Support
CM14 will be a thing
>Clunky Build
nope
>Have to jump through hoops just to get it functioning properly
The same way you have to jump through hoops to get any other android phone working properly?
>MIUI bloat
CM13 is a thing

>implying robot unicorn attack isn't a game
>implying Nexus 5 has a bad camera
>implying I don't have chrome in the background with 8 tabs open as I type this
>calls, texts, email, and IM are a sign of being unemployed and having no real world interactions

>build quality
have fun

5 rupees have been deposited in your account rajesh! thanks for joining forces with china!

>robot unicorn
kek, does anybody still plays that shit?
>Implying
>In the background!!1 But if I try to use them at the same time it converts into lagfest
>I use my phone to call my parents to let them know that i'm still on the basement

I don't place any stock in bend tests because I have NEVER EVER accidentally bent a phone before, never sat on my phone and I always have my phone in a case.

build quality and battery are amazing!
>it's okay!! not their fault that they have shit build quality! i'm not going to test it anyways!11

>Moving post goals
Bravo poorfag

Put a trip on so I can filter your underage shit

>bricked my redmi 3 pro last week
>forcing myself to use Nexus 5 instead of buying another one

Fucking amazing phone, 12 hours SoT made me happy, so happy

Nice argument you got there you dumb poorfag.
You should call your parents on me, oh wait, you probably have no battery left.

See? All the xiaomi users are too stupid and poor to know what they are doing with their tech life.

This thread inhabited almost exclusively by poorfags.

Pick up a few more shifts at the dick-sucking factory and you can pick up the genuine article rather than the Sam's Choice knock-off.

Oh no, you got me!

This.
Why have 12 hours of mediocre 1080p experience instead of 6 hours flawless performance? Are you guys too poor to afford electricity too and you need to camp every 12 hours in your local starbucks to recharge?

I know right?
I love showing off how rich I am with my 800 dollar iPhone!

Too bad mom won't let me drive, or else I'd be drowning in pussai

My gf bought the meme note 3 recently to replace a Moto E I'd given her last year (which she rightfully hated, it's burner phone tier). After helping flash the global ROM and putting it in the right locale I haven't heard a single complaint about anything on it.

So I guess if you're a grill rather than Sup Forums basement dweller it's a good choice. I don't trust chinks enough to use one myself.

>Implying
I have no need to brag about phones, that's what low class and mid class people brag about, they are too rich for a phone yet to poor for a house or a car.

What I find funny is the fact that you people brag about a $200 device everyday trying to get another people to believe your lies.

Do you guys own iPhones and apple watches too?
It's no wonder you guys buy the same phone every year, you wouldn't know a quality phone if it smacked you upside the head

like icrap from crapple ?

>implying
If you're so rich, why do you feel the need to brag on an anonymous image board?
:^)

1080p is great for a 5.5inch display. Why wouldn't you want 12 hours of battery life? Lel

Bend tests are not a valid metric to judge build quality. I'd be more interested in seeing how many feet you have to drop it before the screen cracks.

You don't get it.

It's not that the device is 200 bucks it's that it is 200 bucks and fucking good.

Feels amazing to get a great product for less than what it's worth

Not to mention that it's so cheap that it doesn't matter if it breaks, gets stolen or w/e because you can buy another or next years Xiaomi and still have paid less than what buying one flagship would have cost

>quality
>$200
So this is how poorfags brag about. And yet I wondered why my dad never allowed me to play GBC with the other kids.

If you are so poor what are you bragging about? Yet, what are you defending? $200? On an anonymous image board?

If you think I'm lying about my social status feel free to hit me up in Luxy, it's the most normie-like social network I'm in. Then you will see my verified monthly income with documents and a picture to prove my identity, or feel free to ask for my company data.

Sorry, since kid I was told to get the best or work for it, not to try and play hide and seek until I get a lucky goldmine.

>dat broken english
>dat grammar

whatever you say bucko

Name 5 successful people that are americans.

Your mother was a successful American slut :D

Oh, poorfags.
Trying so hard, yet failing again.
What a shame.

It's a shame I'm not sucking on your dick user kun~

What applications benefit enough from the processing power difference between a note 3 and a current gen flagship to justify spending double, triple or even quadruple the price?

Games

You would have to give me your medical results before coming near my dick. Sorry, the protocol applies for you too.

The fact that need to justify If you can drop $600 gives you the answer, you aren't supposed to have things that you can't afford.
Go and buy your Chinese phone, it will work for your boring lifestyle.

>Look at me, I've just got a job, I'm better than the typical image I have of every Sup Forums user that is kinda based on myself

Listen kid, this site is packed with all kind of people, just shill

I JUST WANNA SUCKY SUCKY RICH WHITE BOI CAWK

I'm not white skin, I'm diamond skin.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
You're fucking disgusting! Get away!

Don't. I will buy you a nice bag so you can post it in your instagram before you sell it because you can't afford your rent.

Nooo :(

>all those implications
Nah I actually use a vertu, don't see why you would waste your money pretending to be wealthy with a flagship phone, that's like people who get designer handbags and sunglasses since they cant afford the actual apparel.

I already sent people with it. Check near your replica dress and those shoes that your beffie borrowed to you so you could play golddigger.

I HATE YOU

I don't care about phones, I can buy a note 7, give it away 2 days later and get an iPhone, then repeat.
>Designer handbags
>Sunglasses
Those are ratchet's shit. Please don't.

>Vertu
Does that still exists? Last time I bothered checking they were offering Bentley themed ones. I don't need custom stuff, it's like having my name tattoed into my dick.

I already know it belongs to me, why bother with cheap graving.

Pick you tomorrow at 5, we have a party,

>Xiaomi note 3
how much you paid for it?

>thinking flagship phones are any different

And everyone knows you get a vertu for the concierge not what it looks like. Step it up senpai.

I love to wear Fendi when I’m riding Bentley,
I love to wear Prada when I ride your mother,
I got so much money don’t know how to spend it.

Might just buy your bitch and later I just rent it.

Yes I love investments, bitches think that I’m investment, bitches want a monthly paycheck so they trying to get pregnant

People want free bottles so they coming to my table, say they know me or someone on my label
She heard who am I, she asks me to fuck her.
Really nice tits I ask her who’s her doctor.
Baby you are beautiful just suck me till my dick’s numb, fuck I feel dumb just checked her on Instagram, thought she had no boyfriend but I know her boyfriend, he’s a good kid - bitches have no moral, bitch will drip in cum just for couple dollars yet you think a Vertu should be my priority

>Sup Forums acting like a spoiled teenager girl as always
>What? You didn't waste 700 bucks on a phone? Then you must be poor!
>Is not that I bought a s7 edge just because Im a retarded elitist that think I need the very best hardware avaliable because Im so much better than those dumb normies
>I get so much work done on my phone! And the kind of work I couldnt do with a sub 1440p screen because thats so necessary on a screen the size of my hand
You like having flagships? Ok but please dont try to convince the rest of us that a flagship phone is in any way necessary or even more covenient to do something productive

What games? The most intensive thing I play is Hearthstone, I play PC games daily but even I have no interest on playing mortal kombat or whatever, who plays anything serious on his phone?

Whats playing ps1 games like on a redmi?

I just want to run fpse

Hi pissphone

Feels good living in America where I don't have to buy shitty chinese branded phones. Literally all overseas xiaomi users are pajeets or eurotrash.

So, why is buying the Xiaomeme the best thing you've done?

who /mi max/ here

i got my redmi note 3 pro in the mail this morning.

Do I need to unlock bootloader to root?

ITT: buyers remorse from iCuck and Samshit who overpaid for their shitty locked down facebook machines.

AFAIK there are ways to do this without unlocking the bootloader - but just unlock the bootloader, or you'll possibly get blindsided by Xiaomi's ongoing process of tightening security.

There are lots of Redmis. On the newer ones, it's just fine. Go watch some people demonstrate that on Youtube or something.

Well it's a good thing he's talking about the Note 3 and not the Mi5

I bought it and got it yesterday, running CM13 and so far the phone has been a great update from my OnePlus One.

i got myself Redmi 3 few months ago, excellent phone

Literally the only bug i've noticed is mediocre signal on my Sim card when i'm using 4g, when i switch to 2g i get full signal. I bet the bug is fixable but i can bother to look through their retarded forum

why even bother with a shitty android phone, especially a chink one, when you can get an iphone for the same price

An iPhone for

>i prefer an old used shitty locked down 16 GB iCuck because i am insecure and need a status symbol i cant afford
The typical iCuck. The Redmi 4 for 100 bucks will take a shit on your toyphone.

How did you unlock it so fast?

Because that $180 worldwide Redmi Note 3 Pro (or its smaller $120 sibling or the next version of it that will be out this month) beats most iTrash phones brutally.

Okay, if you pay 4x as much on an iPhone, you can at least get a better snapshit camera, and that's basically still the only thing that will be better that might matter.

For comparison, the best Apple.

Whole ranking here:
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3

can you leave you normie, why dont we have a speaker punch test to ensure speakers are tough? Or perhaps a laptop water test incase something spills? No one cares for tests that dont say anything you dip

You got the unlock request approved in 1 day? Or did you unlock unofficially?

Welcome to the fold, my friend

小米 = xiǎomí
that means "little rice"

that's their real name

that's what it means

I'm 99.9999999999% sure that you don't drive around on a lexus, don't own a private jet and aren't dating a supermodel.

Such as?

>Implying living in America is better than living in Australia.

LEL

I was so close to buying it but wasn't sure about the screen size. I regret not getting it, RN3P is awesome though so it ain't so bad.

>180 bucks vs 600 bucks

kek