There are 1500 pictures and videos stored in my iPhone's iMessage app. How do I get them saved to my desktop...

There are 1500 pictures and videos stored in my iPhone's iMessage app. How do I get them saved to my desktop? I've tried Dr Fone but it prompts for payment, and all the ""alternative"" Dr Fone cracks don't work.

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.stackexchange.com/questions/191869/bulk-download-pictures-from-messages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>iPhone
Found your problem.

>iPhone
Found your problem.

(OP)
>iPhone
Found your problem.

>iPhone
Found your problem.

>iPhone
Problem you have

>iPhone
an problem

>iPhone
Thanks but no thanks pally

>iPhone
Found your problem.

C-c-combo breaker!

>iPhone
Found your problem.

>iPhone
That'll be your first problem.

>iPhone
Found your problem.

hook your phone to your mac into storage mode and just copy and paste them
oooooh wait
>iPhone
Found your problem

>problem
Found your iPhone.

>found
Problem your iPhone.

All you dumb fags laughing at him for having an iPhone need to realize that, if he wasn't using iMessage, he'd probably be using some kind of SMS, which is even worse. It's shitty all the time, instead of being great between iPhones and shitty everywhere else.

OP, if you happen to have a Mac, this guy figured something out:

apple.stackexchange.com/questions/191869/bulk-download-pictures-from-messages

In the future, though, I'd suggest that you keep on top of your images or use a strictly data-based messaging platform like Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, etc. Whatever floats your boat.

>iPhone
Found your problem.

>your
Problem found iPhone

>iPhone
Your problem found.

It's funny because people unironically use iPhones and expect them to be good just because they cost a lot. Don't get me wrong, they're decent phones, but not "smart"phones. Apple is too isolationist to make iPhones usable for anyone who isn't brain dead.

>if he wasn't using iMessage, he'd probably be using some kind of SMS
>use a strictly data-based messaging platform like Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, etc.

oooooooh the faggotry

you see bub, he has a
>Problem
iPhone your found

>iPhone
Found your problem.

Data costs money.

SMS is free.

Stop being a retard.

What's funny is iphone is the only phone with proper encryption hardware.

Anyone of us could get into an android system even if locked found on the street. The same can't be said about apple.

>not having unlimited fucking data over 4g for one euro per month
>not having at least one euro reduced from your based subscription by removing useless options
>not having options to remove
you must be amerifat

>iPhone
Found your problem.

>implying that's a problem
That's great, actually. When I fuck up a phone I can get into it and fix it myself in minutes. Same if I ever forget a password, break a screen or am locked out for any other reason. While you have to bring your iPhone to an "expert" who does the same thing and charges you for "fixing" your phone.
And you have to be an idiot to leave your phone on the street, you literally deserve to have it stolen from you.

Unlimited data? Where?

>iPhone
Found your problem.