What's your email setup Sup Forums?

You guys are known as the kings and queens of electronic paranoia.
So tell me, how do you guys handle your emails?

Other urls found in this thread:

mozilla.org/en-US/projects/calendar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cock.li

i host my own mail server on a vps
it runs roundcube for webmail, and i use k-9mail on my phone

gmail in chrome

This.

If you have a decent mail checker extension, there's really no need to use an email application.

Also, Thunderbird is just atrocious, and has been for the past couple of years. I can see why Mozilla wants to put it out to pasture. It's just a shame that there's no decent alternatives.

Which checker do you use? I've used Checker Plus for a long time for now. It's pretty great.

ok ok this is my setup

i have thunderbird, it syncs with a raspberry pi on my network, that raspberry pi connects to a server i got on a netherlands vps provider, that shit uses opensmtpd, and that's it, nice, simple and i manage my stuff.

raspberry pi has a vpn in case i want to connect from phone, i connect to my house and then the pi.

Oh, enigmail helps a lot when using pgp

Host iRedMail on a VPS and use thunderbird as my client.

where , how stable is the node and do you know with how many people /containers do you share it?

I was thinking to do the same or just go with a dedi

>where
RansomIT
>how stable is the node
running fine since i got it in 2013
>do you know with how many people /containers do you share it?
no idea, i have sole access to my VM, as is normal with VPS's

That's ok, If you got SysAdmins that will suspend containers that overload your node then it's a good hosting company.

Thunderbird is just about the best email client out there. I use Outlook at work, and it boggles me why Microsoft haven't plundered Thunderbird for functionality ideas.

Anyone here uses a custom css for Thunderbird?

I run dovecot and postfix (+spamassassin, clamav, z-push, opendkim) on a VPS.

I use raindrop for webmail and Boxer on my phone.

rainloop*

Gmail but with thunderbird for convenience

Woah rainloop is beautiful, thank you!

thunderbird is fine. a lot better than using a browser for sure.
how do you manage multiple accounts like that? without opening a tab for every account?
how do you access your e-mails from 10 years ago when google decides to delete them from their server? or if your internet is down?
how do you quickly search through tens of thousands of e-mails?

i use the seamonkey email client because it is part of a browser suite, remember Netscape and Mozilla, it is basically the child of that developed by the Mozilla community, but it has not been updated in a while and i am beginning to wonder if development has been abandoned, i hope they say so if they do abandon the project so i can find something else

At home, just gmail web app or android/ios app.
At work, Thunderbird.

It's not like you're stuck on that client right now.
You do realize you can switch email clients any time you want, right?

this

Outlook 2016 like any decent white person

> Outlook 2016 like any decent white person
Enjoy your keylogger-parser-botnet faggot

I just use Mail.Ru

yandex 4 l33t sl4vs

This
Far more secure than hosting your own

Except for the part where Google uses your emails to help target their ads.

Currently using Thunderbird but looking into Claws Mail or Troujita. Which one Sup Forums?

2manyleaks4me

CloudMagic. 6 email accounts onto 1 app on multiple devices with a single login. Can't get any more comfy. Next update is supposed to come with read recipts on mobile.

Mail bird. I quite like it. It's hard the believe there aren't any good FOSS (or hell closed source) desktop mail clients

Better than having a server in your basement

I use Thunderbird on my computers and K-9 on my phone. I use Gmail though, which makes me part of the botnet.

>2016
>not using @nigge.rs for personal and business use
Enjoy your bot net faggots

>Claws Mail
this, best email client ever.

cock.li + thunderbird + aqua mail (sorry but k9 is ugly as shit and i dont do ugly)

Anybody try out the exchange client plugin for TB?

Opera 12.16 as my client
Gmail for unimportant stuff
Protonmail for important stuff

I use @tfwno.gf. is it good enough?

I use gmail with Checker Plus in my browser.

CloudMagic on my phone.

Works pretty well.

Is there a good email client that supports exchange for OSX?

I'm trying to find one for my work laptop. Outlook 2016 is fucking garbage and will drive me off a cliff.

How can you be so sure that cock.li is even remotely secure?

I have my own mail server set up on a VPS running Postfix and Dovecot. I use Thunderbird as my mail client.

Thunderbird

You can't, the dev even says as much. But so far only one case involving Nazis has resulted in seizure

but the only way to guarantee safety is to host your own and trust your security

Did they implement a full calendar feature yet?

mozilla.org/en-US/projects/calendar/

pinned gmail tab. visual indicator pops up on it when there's a new email or gchat message.

vOv

mutt anyone?

my mailserver is fully tls enabled and verified for compliance with all standards, but i still only receive 60% of my mails via encryption, because the other mailservers are niggers.

i catch all mails on the domain and use separate addresses for every single service so that an amazon account would look like [email protected] to separate incoming mail and to see if anyone has email leakages or sold my mail to a 3d party and drop the shit on them.

i also use gpg with it and i´m still a little sad it never got anywhere, except a few close friends and colleagues. mostly these days i use it to sign my builds or encrypt mails i send to my self for notekeeping purposes