Would you say you're smarter than the majority of Sup Forums?

Would you say you're smarter than the majority of Sup Forums?

I'm probably in the top half.

Of course!

well that depends, do you mean resident Sup Forumstards or are you including the gaymer fags who drop by to ask dumb shit. if the former, no. if the latter, yes

I'm probably smarter than the people that post in the computer parts threads

Yes, without doubt.

As an e/lit/ist patrician I'm certainly smarter than the vast majority here, but I'm dumb af with tech.

Just installed ubuntu and am using a no gapps Note 4. Fucking next level shit for me.

I think it's silly to assume people that don't use Linux based distributions or mainly care about consumer hardware and videogames are stupid.

I do have a bad habit of assuming I'm probably more intelligent than most people I meet, but at least I've learned that intelligence means jack shit when you have crippling autism.

yes.

t. me

My Master's degree in sociology says yes. Smarter than 99% of Sup Forums.

Define 'smartness'.

>no one else on Sup Forums graduated
>no one else on Sup Forums has education

99%... how did you arrive at that number?

Yes

ITT: everyone is assuming that they're smarter than the majority.

You realize it can't be possible, right?

Wow. That really just activated my almonds.

>meme degree

Literally dumber than 99% of Sup Forums.

Yes

If so, I would won lottery prize every time I play it so no.

My IQ is around 130, definately not the smartest on Sup Forums but I have no idea where that would pit me against the majority of Sup Forums

What Facebook IQ test told you this?

I am as dumb as a fucking brick. So dumb, my stupidity and retardation are slowly starting to form a singularity on a scale never before seen.

I am still smarter than 50% of Sup Forums. Really makes you think.

Unless Sup Forums has a MCSE cert, a+ networking , a+ hardware, eletronics.

Then yes I am "smarter" in the Sup Forums sence of smart I did go to UNI for all of that.

but instead of gloating about it like ALLL NERDS
i'm sharing my knowlegde because i'm sick of dumb cunts and "home schooled techicians" giving out FUBAR.

I want a smarter world and I want the love of tech to spread.
Sup Forums satisfied that need.

*angel's harp starts playing*

multiple IQ tests, including the national IQ test which is done yearly in my country ranges my IQ from 125-135, so I'd say 130 is a good average.

>but instead of gloating
>makes brag post

It doesn't take much to be smarter than most of Sup Forums.

Holy shit. Where is this from? Retina reveal?

Why the fuk would anyone ask this, nobody knows who is smarter, for all we know fucking Stephen Hawking could be on here due to who knows what shit.

no man, i know how to have enough confidence to push buttons on a computer and try to deal with any consequences that arrive but i'm a total fucking dumbass

What filters should I add?

He asked about the majority of Sup Forums, not individual outliers, dumbass

Yeah. The release of the MacBook Retina caused a fierce downwards spike in Sup Forums's ability to think and reason. Ironically now the same people are comparing their e-peens with "4k gaming".

I don't actually know anyone sooo...

Now THIS is reddit.

Im not a programing/DNS GOD like some of these Sup Forumsentoomen. But i am more aware of how biases and human stubbornness work. There4 i am more able to debate people and change my opinion upon receiving new information.

I am more intelligent in the philosophical, classical sense. But i know less things.

Whoever is posting here is either dumb asf or fucking bored, in which I am of the latter

He's just filtering Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossboarders.

>your gloating moron
dang it .... i did it again didn't I?
>this is why i don't ever say anything about my self.

Thank you user for the reminder.

>your

>You realize it can't be possible, right?
Yes it can, unless you think that Sup Forums is made up of only the dozen odd people in this thread.

>Doesn't know how to use regex
Lel

Yep. My neurological functionality is erratic though. On my best days I'm likely as smart as, or smarter, than most people here. On my worst I'm crippled at best and only net smarter in a limited core sense. Higher faculties I'm readily outmatched.

Comfort will often nurture and reinforce, but it will not truly educate. It's all about contrast.

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

This, it is entirely possible that everyone in this thread is smarter than the majority of Sup Forums , not very likely ofcourse, but possible

Just works

Tip all you want.

I know it does, but it's funny that you can't use case insensitive flags but know how to use OR pipes and brackets.

Looks like CM too which is even funnier.

A tip of the hat to you my friend

*tips hat*

what does majority means anyway? is it 51?

I just know the theory, I can't be bothered with the syntax. I tried using + instead of | at first.

Thanks.

Sup Forums is filled with mouthbreathers from /v

so that's pretty much a yes

The largest proportion of a given whole. 31/69 is still majority 69.

Fun fact, bolshevik means majority in Russian. Menshevik is minority.

>Sup Forums is filled with mouthbreathers from /v
Actually it's filled with mouth breathers who aren't wanted by Sup Forums either.

Took bad, mine is 175

I'm humbled by my own ignorance in the lesson of every single day.

Listen more

Oh stop it. The latter need not be coupled with the former pseudo-zen mindset.

I wished I were.

The more you know, the more you don't.

Well yeah, I'm smarter than the majority of the world population so of course it translates to Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Usually.

Still too retarded to type a normal sentence apparently

>I think it's silly to assume people that don't use Linux based distributions or mainly care about consumer hardware and videogames are stupid.
It's a pretty safe assumption that they're stupider as a whole certainly, it would be very strange if this wasn't the case.

It is, because autists favor linux, and autism correlates with intelligence

>grammer is of utmost importance degenerate
>Can't realise I'm phoneposting
Too bad, mine's 175
#Just4U

I know a few people with 160+ IQ, and I'm not particularly envious of them if you know what I mean

Why did they use an NES controller when they're taking about playing on a Wii?

>autism correlates with intelligence
Wrong.

Im at the lower 10 %. In so dumb I play videogames allmost daily

That chart doesn't say anything about autism

He means the Sup Forums kind of autism.

No I am just cooler and less autistic.

>That chart doesn't say anything about autism
Look closer.
The data is from ASD cases.

Well, it does seem to correlate with intelligence, but negatively

Too many people have associate autism with a vague idiot-savant-like concept. Or rainman (though that was due to agenesis of the corpus callosum).

Really most autistic people present with minor to crippling deficiencies. The "narrow interests" and "rapid uncanny skill acquisition" thing is rare. The dendritic spine formation abnormalities and deficits in theory of mind affects multiple systems.

I also have the feeling that autism is sort of an 'umbrella' term. It's not exactly clear where it starts and where it ends, and it is therefore used for a wide variety of cases

m8, according to that chart over half the people with autism are either borderline retarded or actually retarded

I have bigger dick than majority of Sup Forums

Yes. Real autism has nothing to do with meme autism.

I quoted the wrong post but ok

It most certainly is a "top down" descriptor. It's yet to really be adequately described in low level mechanistic terms, aside from the growth and dendrite abnormalities I mentioned.

Though I'm not really an expert. I'm sure the field collectively knows a lot more than I do, but nonetheless, the top down approach is just the nature of it.

>aside from the growth and dendrite abnormalities I mentioned.

Plenty of people are diagnosed with autism without actualy brain scans though

The only genuinely autistic person i knew well did sort of fit the stereotype, he would get obsessed with these very odd things like regions of the country and talk about them constantly. He could also do these impressive mathematics calculations quite quickly.

no. i am both dumb and autistic. i can confidently say i am richer than the majority of g though

Can't finely see dendritic spines without taking someone apart and looking with a microscope, anyway. Or trying a staining method. The diagnosis of autism is by necessity driven only by subjective assessments weighed against certain guidelines. That's as hard as the data gets. There aren't any abnormalities in urinary metabolites either, to my recollection.

That actually sounds like me when I was younger, and I'm not autistic (diagnosed or otherwise).

"Aspergers" was a mistake. Autism diagnosis has unfortunate become infected with the same nonsense about mental illness and normality that everything else has. It should be confined to hard measures of developmental deficits in the absence of clear physiological cause (eg malnutrition, allergies, gut flora problems, etc).

I actually consider myself pretty dumb. It's the reason why I think I fit in perfectly in here.

"Aspergers" no longer exists. Some of those who were classified as having asperger's syndrome are now simply classified as high-functioning autistic.

My younger brother fits that description.

I'm socially retarded even though it's been getting better over the years. I can now read most people and get a grasp of their intention to a reasonable degree.
Learning to program Assembler, C, C++, Java, LISP and Python has always been easier than dealing with people, and it still is. I'm definitely skilled in that area.
I'd say it balances itself out, and I consider myself of average intelligence overall.

There is a difference between an idiot savant and an idiot, you know.

>That actually sounds like me when I was younger, and I'm not autistic (diagnosed or otherwise).
That wasn't all he did of course, there was absoultely no mistaking him for a normal human who was just awkward or had a few eccentricities.

yeah but i dont really know shit about tech
i only stop here occasionally to get cell phone recs and for /wt/

top kek

Yes, it was removed from the DSM-V recently. Though as you mentioned they didn't quite retract it outright.

May be each brain of yours and mine aren't smarter at all, but iam quite sure that if Sup Forumstards puts all there knowledge together it can be a fucking new genious society! Like Sup ForumsSociety.

We already tried that before, it failed miserably a lot of times.

I'll do the logo

That's not easy, more here than everywhere else, i know.
But I am sure if any governement wanted to close that website, we could do something very hardcore together!

Alright, show me what you've got.