What's the best computer mouse?

What's the best computer mouse?

I know it ain't this here Razer Blackadder, as I've only used it for a year and both the left click and middle mouse button have lost functionality!

You do know there's an easy fix for that?

Well if it requires a fix to function properly after what I presume to be at its designed workload (gaming, thus clicking a lot and what not) clearly there's a problem.

if you're gaming, get the logitech g502 proteus spectrum for fps gaming and everything else

>recommends meme lighting mouse
back to Sup Forums

well the op is obviously gaming you fuckwad

G303

Rival 300

G300 series ftw

I've got this. You can get them for under $10 delivered.
I've got no problems with it. I'm thinking of grabbing another for a spare.

Their 5500DPI in case you're wondering.

Looks like the kind of mouse a raging faggot would use

ITT complete retards who have owned 1 mediocre mouse and will mindlessly praise it over all others and people who shill massively outdated hardware to be hipsters

>MS makes perfect mouse
>discontinues it

fuck this gay earth

Planned obsolescence at its finest.

Razer mice are designed to survive only for 2 years.

Get another brand (steelseries is just fine) if you don't want to get robbed.

I heard steelseries (Sensei, the only mouse not for little girl hands) have a shit wheel

I'm using deathadder, and was looking at the new logitech g pro, but it seems small, and I'm used to bigger mice, which one should I go for instead?

Razer naga i have it for 2 years now no problems comfy as fuck

But you'd be more than happy to pay $60 for something with the same internals just with a different shell.

Who's got that shit eating comic that was made to laugh at apple fags?

the xtreme l33t velociraptor fatal1ty navy seal mortar squad is the best mice out there

>really like the size, shape, and feel of the deathadder
>it objectively has a lot of problems and is an all around shit mouse
>tfw

smashed my proteus against a floor i got so mad at that POS

I know that feel, all i want is a deathadder shaped mouse, with it lasting more than 6 months

g pro when its out

I've been using a razer abyssus for 3 years. Works just as well as it dud on day 1

rival is very comfy

Am i the only one with a fully functional deathadder 2013? Bought a few weeks after launch and the only problem it currently has is the left click got lighter, so i double click in browsers sometimes. But everything else works great and i love the ergonomics.

bend up the left mouse alittle and it's fixed

This

i had a deathadder for two years but it started double clicking. Razer is pretty shit lad.

I've been using an abyssus since 2013 and it's doing fine though I'd never get another razer mouse just because of the gaymer shit

Mine's been flawless for 4 years now, not sure what to buy when it eventually kicks the dust.

Only regret is the fact that it is a Razer mouse, and have to use their shitty software to turn off the leds.

Sup Forums mouse threads in a nutshell.

I've been using the mouse from the Coolermaster Cm Storm Devastator set for a while now and, while cheap, it's really been holding it down for me

the G502 is one of the worst mouse around.

The only thing about it that's good is the sensor. The rest is fucking shit.

>shitty heavy scroll wheel that makes scrolling a fucking pain in the ass. Also not very accurate.
>so heavy (without additional weights) that using it is a pain in the ass
>the rubber grips on the sides are shit because of the protruding patterns. If it was smooth, it would be good
>the mouse is too narrow and will probably make your hand cramp
>braided meme cable

when the only good thing is the sensor, why not just get a G303 or the upcoming G Pro whatever or G403. Unfortunately they also have braided cables which do nothing but add weight. No they're not more durable you shitstain. Not unless you twist the cable around like a fucking moron. Regular rubber cables are completely fine.

Ducky secret

Have the first razer abyssus, rightclick started going shit, used a bit of bruteforce, now its working perfectly. Also its a pretty nice mouse

Is there any decent mouse like the Logitech m100 but has a forward and back button on it's sides? Apparently there's the Logitech Pro G mouse that's coming out but wondering if there's anything else.

Logitech Ifeel mouseā„¢

i have a razer keyboard thats fantastic but every razer mouse ive had have broke
the fucking plastic under the buttons that make contact with the actual switch break

The mice that have lasted me the longest are:
>generic shitty logitec sub $10
>steelseries sensei RAW

I really like the steelseries mouse because it has nice and advanced macro features and mappable buttons

G403. It's like the G Pro, minus the retarded egg shape.

Which brand?

ugly as fuck

There is literally nothing wrong with the death adder.
Best mouse i've used, tbqh