Is it too late to buy a Microsoft phone? Their market share has dwindled drastically, are they giving up?

Is it too late to buy a Microsoft phone? Their market share has dwindled drastically, are they giving up?

>are they giving up?
I have

:(

Don't give up you piece of shit. You're still alive, you still have time.

My cousin recently died of heart cancer at the age of 32. He was working really hard moving up in his company, was almost gonna make it to assistant manager. Left behind a single mother with 2 girls.

RIP Joe

At least he can say 'was almost gonna make it to assistant manager' on his tombstone. Makes it all worthwhile.

Sperm Worm

If they put that on his tombstone, would that be funny, or sad?

Both. First funny then sad. At least his family members can have a good chuckle before the water works start.

I want something edgy on mine.

>at least he finally killed himself like he said he would, 6 months late!

Mine really only needs to say 'Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯'

Look at that fucking ass

That's a trap you dumbass.

Might as well get a BB10 phone, at least then you could run Android apps.

Negative

No, that's literally a trap. It has tiddies but her shlong is probably bigger than yours. Trust me, you don't want to find out the hard way.

I'm willing to overlook a feminine penis in this case.

All that said, OP, why do you want a Windows phone? They never really got to the point where they had the apps to compete with Android or Apple. The phones themselves were ok I guess - good value, but unspectacular.

Shut the hell up you gay ass twig

I'd love to find out the hard way ; )

God dammit that's brilliant

I forget her name, but she's not a trap. Completely underage though.

Ya'll niggas is gay, just admit it already.

>I can't use Google Image Search
Apparently she's Jordyn Jones, and she's sixteen, which is presumably legal in Louisiana or wherever, but illegal elsewhere.

100% not a trap, but keep being a fag if you want (:

Windows phone would have been the best os if it received better third party apps and support

ty bro - at least I can bring cheer to the people visiting other burial plots

>Is it too late to buy a Microsoft phone?

No!

I recently went to a microsoft store and they have them in stock, unlocked

Awesome phone if you like Microsoft's ecosystem like Outlook, etc.

You'll miss out on a few apps but it's extremely reliable for the regular calling/texting/watching videos etc.

I also feel like Windows tablets are vastly superior to iPads and Android tablets.

How do you figure? I had one for work for a while, never thought it was anything remarkable. Less polished than IOS, less scope for playing around than Android.

I had a lumia 710, really liked the ui but it was missing a lot of features.

It got run over though so I bought a used htc desire s to replace it.

Modern windows phone seems to be great in that it gets good battery life and performs exceptionally well on limited hardware, like the lumia 640 and 530

Surface pros are the only thing I know of that make Apple hardware seem cheap.

Cheap quality you mean :D

meh not that worried bout aesthetics

I like how some of the cheaper tablets are powerful and good enough to get work done, and some even run legacy applications rather than just having a children's toy like an iPad

Brotha it's not late. M$ has stoped and wont invest into making new hardware but there is 3party parties asian phones, some from europe and HP. M$ will support the operating system. There will be more apps = if its ln win10 app, it will be mobile and tablet also.

Soon. We just got steam app 3-4months back. The tide is changing?

3-4 months ago Microsoft wrote off almost another billon from their Nokia phone malarky, and they laid off something like 1800 people. Their phone business will be dead in 3-5 years at the most, only surviving that long because of business users.

Doesn't pebble have some kind of stupid bias against wp?
Iirc Microsoft even made a pebble app and they threatened to sue Microsoft?

Yeah I know that. But like pc M$ is not really making desktop pc, only software. 3parties make the hardware. We shall see what the future holds for us. Btw nokia is going to licence its name in the android field

No more Nokia windows phone?

No more. Not in a while. It has been 3part or microsoft. Nokias future is whit android... I don't know how they are going to compete so late at the party againgst sony, samsumg, htc, huawei etc

this girl is 16? wtf

>nokia is going to licence its name in the android field
Honestly choked on my coffee here - who would pay for that at this point?

Well, she's 16 now - she was probably 14-15 in that pic. Remember though - you're a hellbound pedo if you find that shit hot in any way.

EVERYONE will be staring at that ass. Then she turn around and everyone thinks theyre fucked in the head

I'd buy a Nokia Android phone. They've done pretty well on durability in the past, plus the Lumias have excellent cameras. If it ran Cyanogenmod, or at least a vanilla-like Android ROM, I'd consider it even over a Nexus (or Pixel as they're now going to be called) or a Oneplus device.

>oneplus
HAHAHA

I'm not saying I'd rule it out - just that the Android phone market is oriented around some specific models and price points, and it's mostly legit bang for buck when you're choosing a phone. I won't object to a phone that says Nokia, but I won't pay more for it if a Motorola or whatever has better specs and reputation at the same price.

>buying Microsoft phones
How can you even tolerate the absence of legit apps and the fucking ugly UI.

>the Android phone market is oriented around some specific models and price points
what did he mean by this

at least you could say you owned a windows phone