Who would you rather have track you?

Who would you rather have track you?

Google, Microsoft, or Apple.
>no GNU/Linux
>no F-Droid and shit like that
Basically a computer illiterate person.

I'm not really that paranoid when it comes to Google tracking me so my answer is Google

Apple. Remember when their maps nearly caused people to die? They'll never find me.

Google is objectively the best choice for botnet overlord

Kek

Google is more universal and more convenient, but with what they've been doing over the last few years I'm really concerned.

Only Google in my heart

Apple because I don't use. They won't gain anything from tracking me.

actually you're not only tracked by google, but by the phone manufacturer also

Google has been in the tracking buisness for years, and they know what to do to avoid getting rekt
They also can only track my searches online

Microsoft can literally log my keystrokes, and they're fucking dorks

Apple are dying cunts with overpriced products and "Buzzwords"

For me, I'd get google

Google has actually helped me the most in my life, so I choose to be a Google goy. The best free tools and services, and most of all, search. Which helped me figure out my lifelong genetic disease that shit doctors whole life told me was nothing.

Microsoft has provided a good desktop OS, but not much more.

Apple has done nothing for me.

The lack of adblocking on mobile Chrome is really pissing me off though. The only thing stopping the Google ecosystem from being perfectly useable atm.

Google as a company has really helped make things more convenient for me so I'd go with them

As much as I despise them, apple, since Afaik they are the only ones actively resisting government agencies

>being this delusional

Google, hands down. For all of Google's fuckery, it's not even half as bad as Microsoft and Apple.

Google because they at least offer good products.
Microsoft is the worst offender of being in bed with the police. Plus they constantly bait and switch. Also spying on my PC goes way too far.
Apple is okay, but I dont like their vendor lock ins.

Google. Apple would require me to use their products, which I don't use nor do I want to, and I don't want Microsoft snooping through my shit on my computer.

Google. Their service was of great use to me during group work.

Apple. Google makes most of their money off tracking people and Microsoft a shit

do you not remember the leaks that said Apple where the very last company on board and essentially dragged their heels until they where forced when google et al just opened there arms at first sight

Its true though. Obviously they could and should be doing more, but they're not bending over as easily as jewgle or microcuck.