How can i do it?

i have windows 95 in a virtual machine, i need send some archives from my pc to the windows95 VM there is a easy way ?

ive been searching but i cant find a way

FTP?

explain im almost an illiterate in pc

get 7zip or something and create an iso file, same format as a ripped cd, and insert that into the VM

I remember using some program called hfs that could host a http server that you could communicate back and forth with your guest machine using. I used it with ReactOS before it had shared folder support, not sure if it'd run in 95.

Get off the internet

desu if you cant answer it you should offing yourself before being a pretentious cunt

1) Set up a shared directory in the config for your VM
2) $$$

you cant in w95

install guest drivers for 95 and make shared folder

IIRC there's no guest additions for Windows 9x, so networking and shared folders won't work.

Create a CD image containing the files you need to transfer, then mount it in the VM. Copy the files from the "CD" normally. For transferring in the other way, create and mount floppy images unless you have a CD authoring software in your Windows 95 installation.

How about setting up a FTP server?
or sharing a host USB thumbdrive with the guest?

Why Windows 95?

Set up a simple web server, put shit on, download shit with w95vm

lmao these suggestions

can't you just map virtual disk directly and write to it? it is possible in VMWare

you can mount drives thorugh Virtual box so you can drag and drop the files directly between your vm and the physical pc.

At least last time I tried transferring a file from the VM to my USB stick was just a few clicks.

Do some googling.

There are Win9x drivers available for some of the cards virtualbox emulates. (e.g. the PCnet PCI II), you will likely need to copy over & install the drivers though.

shared folder

I need to make work some programs but now that I did I found that it doesn't want to run and I'm stuck, it just froze there, fucking ms-dos shit

he's saying set up an ftp server.

upload your files, then go to the server ip on the virtualbox and download the files from there.

Share a folder, unless win95 doesn't support that. You can just go into virtualbox settings and share a folder on the host drive.

Why can't you open the virtual hard drive archive with some archive manager??