Carryin/g/ cases

So Sup Forums what do you use to carry your tech, what do you pack in it, and why?

I'll start
>Pelican 1495
>Thinkpad P50 with mouse and charging cable.
>frequently have field drills and school assignments and needed a case to bring my thinkpad out with me. Also travel out of country every year or two.
>15.4lbs

A fucking bag you autistic cunt.

Protip: Unless you're going skydiving with your laptop or in a 3rd world shithole, getting from point A to point B ANYWHERE doesn't require a fucking heavy ass hardened case you fucking tool.

I can imagine it now. Your smug expression as you struggle to haul your dumbass heavy laptop suitcase through a resteraunt door, attemping to find a big enough table to unpack your entire setup while finding a suitable spot to set your unwieldy awkward box.

>heh look at all these unsecure normies with their bookbags
>its like they want their shit to break
>don't they know bookbags can hardly withstand 50kg of direct pressure and only offer marginal water resistance? What if they need to deploy in stormy weather? Stupid normies...

I bet you pack all that shit back in the box and take it with you to the toilet too.

>Pelican bag
hahahaha holy shit is Sup Forums actually autistic?

you must really care about your thinkpad to suffer like that.

Great imagination. Sorry to disapoint you,but I use a messanger bag for normal everyday use. Then the Pelican for any travel or field use.

For the price of it a $100 case is easily worth it. Especially after seeing others bring cheap metal or that brittle ass plastic and seeing it broken in a few days. I've never had one of my Pelican cases broken, nor has any content been damaged.

Autism.

>Having a gun case for a chinkpad.

You can't be this autistic.

>Buy box for thinkpad
>never leave the house

>needing a carrying case for a thinkpad
you do know the selling point of those things is that they are indestructible

Pelican cases aren't exclusively for guns you know

>Comparing a $25,000+ camera to a $300 laptop

Is this you?

A $5 Amazon bag because I don't have fucking autism

Holy fucking kek I can't stop laughing

A Targus backpack

hey OP i was thinking about getting pelican myself, what can you recommend for my x220?

o my fucking dick iz so hard right now, it's a military grade case, you sooo cool OP

fuck no you idiot manchild.

Wash your hands OP you greasy fuck.

Too many tendies, bro.
He doesn't have time to wash his hands between dindin and reinstalling Arch.