What does Sup Forums think of this set up?

What does Sup Forums think of this set up?
Planing my next build, needing ideas essentially.

generic, boring, and loud as fuck.

>the things people do for 100mhz

Here's a cool idea. Throw more fucking fans on it until it breaks the goddamn sound barrier when it flies out of the room.

So much hate on the fans...

dual 360's for motherboard, ram and cpu
single 560 for the gpu's and possibly even an ssd

ITT: OP copies techtubers.

it doesn't matter what kind of fans you're using wheen you have 18 or more in a fucking case.

>All that wasted space

Buy mATX and watercool. or even better mini itx and watercool. What the fuck is the point of all that watercooling for hardware you will get an extra 100mhz out of.

It's a hobby... it's not just about the numbers.

It's a masterpiece user. You need to carve your name on the side panel window and give the build a name.

>Muh 'tech enthusiast'

It's a meme build anyways. Do something different.

Make suggestions.
Inb4 meme matx build with single gpu

why isn't there a rad in the bottom?

Anything not retarded.

Enthoo pro M, 2 gtx 1080s, 6800k, 32gb ram, custom loop.

>all those fans
do they actually make a difference?
also it looks like they are blowing air down from the top? I like top fans were supposed to take hot air out the case

There is, just lazyness this late in the night.
Thought behind it

Pump - Front rad - mem 1 - cpu/mobo - mem 2 - top rad - res

pump - bottom rad - gpu 2 - gpu 1 - res

Is there some online site where you can design your build, or did you actually make that in some CAD program?

>Enthoo pro M
So every water cooling build on this board, including my current one?

front will intake, back and top will exhaust, these are just rough renders for now

No ones using an enthoo pro m you cuck. Go link me a build in guts with a pro m.

im using it.

i just dont post in the guts thread.

Well why fucking spend 1000s on a meme case that looks like shit?

I don't understand you faggots and spending thousands on ugly pc's

Quick visit to guts yielded 2 rigs and its a somewhat low post thread. Theres about 4-5 builds that get posted in here in that case.

Nothing wrong with it, good case... just tons of them out there and nothing unique or different about any of them

>meme case
Lolwut.... show me one of these cases anywhere on this board.

Show me another case that will support 3x360+ rads, dual 240 res'

One more pic for

>1000's
Only costs $90.

And I meant I have the full tower one, not m.

>meme case that looks like shit
I don't give 2 fucks about the appearance. I bought it because it had the features I wanted that was within my price range.

Well why don't you modify yours to be unique? It is a meme case
>$600+, big brick, need forklift to move it

I'm talking about the case labs case you gronk.

>custom liquid cooling
What are your CPU temps, and what ghz does it run at? Also what are your room temps?

With noctua d-15, I can get down to 20C.
I'm just curious if liquid cooling is worth it.

>that partially torn sticker on the sli bridge.

Fucking why.

>literally a copy of skunkworks
>literally wasting money on push pull when it does nothing

Yea but most people do watercooling for aesthetics reasons. D15 looks like a turd with those fans. Air cooling is always better unless you want an extra 100mhz on stuff without getting shit temps. (if you set it up right)

Modify that case to fit all the hardware I just listed?
So spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars to end up with a case that will look pretty close to what I am looking at buying.

Once again, you call it a meme case while you praise one which gets posted daily with the same shit, same set up, same everything... lel

That's not my rig, that was just from the guys thread to show him his "unique case".

Pic attached is my current build.
My place stays around 70-72F, idle temps on CPU are 16-17 and 20-22 on GPU.
Load temps are 50-55 CPU and normally not above 55-60 GPU.
Cpu is a 6700K @ 4.7

Also, it's not about the idle temps.

>Air cooling is always better
At what? Better value?

Skunkworks used 2 rads, didnt do mobo or ram, no color outside of yellow and his tubing is way different from what I have planned.

It's for looks as much as it is to serve a purpose.

No shit. Air cooling is always better for budget, low maintenance, easier to clean. Why anyone would go watercooling other than AIO is beyond me. Most loops look like shit and layout sucks

>Skunkworks used 2 rads, didnt do mobo or ram, no color outside of yellow and his tubing is way different from what I have planned.
>I copied skunkworks and changed the colour
>IT'S DIFFERENT GUYS

Fucking hell you're in denial, it looks like shit. No one cares how your pc looks.

>Not building your own case from scratch
It's people like you who have no creativity and are killing everything that is unique.

>Why anyone would go watercooling other than AIO is beyond me.
Hobbyists, people who want even better performance than the best AIO can offer, some like the looks etc. It's clearly not for the budget oriented.

Said the guy in love with a "unique" case thats overused.

On that note, I'm off to bed.

Enjoy flaming shit and when getting called out on how dumb you look, ignoring it.

>corsair

Hey thats me

xoxoxoxo

You're getting memed hard son.

I guess it's like people putting expensive rims on shitboxes.

Do a dual xeon water-cooled setup and shitpost about your 88 threads on here when you are done

>as much as it is to serve a purpose.
Did you not hear me you fucking autist? Push/pull adds fucking nothing but cost. It does not increase airflow at any measurable amount.

>>v

> puts 20 fans in there
> has watercooling
Op is very clever ._.

is that a milk inside? yummy

Would be cool if you had the loop mounted to the reservoir through the back (pictured) in stead of the front, will take some work but it will look straight outta deus-ex

it's
faggot

>>v
Is this bait or are you just a newfaggot?

Well, it is pretty stupid.

Mountain Dew Madogascar on ocn.net...Think I might know you personally as well.

Maybe try and make your loop look less like JayzTwoCents old rig.

>liquid cooling ram
>water cooling + 11 fans

Why do you watercool when you need more fans for the rad's and stuff? just get a car radiator and hang it outside damn

Overly complicated. Get rid of the RAM heatsinks and one reservoir. And stop doing push-pull.

Are you talking about overclocking? How about I just used a big ass air cooler for a 1Ghz overclock?
Would you still post this cancerous, shitty comment in that case?

>loud
>what are headphones

>
>meme
Fucking Sup Forums and their "memes". Pretty much every mainstream technology that is objectively "good" or at least does the job right is considered a meme by hipster tier trash like you. Kill yourself, you bandwagon jumping faggot.

Are you the one I told to ignore the RAM cooling a week ago?

No, the ram and mobo cooling are more for product showcasing.

I am getting some sponsor pieces for the build to show off and those are a couple of the freebies that will be thrown on.

No optical drive...its a piece of shit and you should feel ashamed.

what case is that?

I'd like to build my own case, but I lack the tools to do so. I'd also go with some pretty radical design choices for it if i could work out a way to implement it smoothly.

Go to bed dad